Posted Wed, September 12, 2012 12:01am EDT

Kate Middleton Baby Bump Looks

dede

Posted at 7:28 PM on July 18, 2013

First, she looks great.. 2nd, the pics talking about
hiding a baby bump at the beg. of Oct is crazy because my due date is July 27th and i didnt even get pregnant till the end of Oct.. therefore with a due date of July 23rd, she wasnt pregnant at beg of Oct., or was just pregnant..

anonymous1023

Posted at 11:40 PM on July 15, 2013

I was hoping the baby would be born on July 11th… it would be a great birthday present

Q

Posted at 1:17 PM on July 17, 2013

Gorgeous, happy, in love and it shows. I am happy for all the joy she brings to everyone, including herself. This life is not about ANY of US. Let’s be happy and not judgmental please.

@spadoll

Posted at 10:40 PM on July 11, 2013

Kate is Breathtakingly beautiful and is very lady like. I wish the royal family all the best in life!

Gene Thompson

Posted at 2:32 PM on July 11, 2013

Wish her well but more excited over my nieces bavby boy. I just wish they leave them alone but they problably will stalk her untill she ends up like his mother.

barbara anne light

Posted at 4:36 AM on July 1, 2013

I just cannot get past the fact that Kate looks like a man

Sandy York

Posted at 3:09 PM on July 12, 2013

Kate looks like a man ??????? Are u ill ?

BECCA

Posted at 10:08 PM on July 16, 2013

YES SHE DOES LOOKS LIKE A MAN.I AGREE.

wayne ward

Posted at 12:42 PM on July 13, 2013

she is a beautiful woman and does not loook like a man. kenneth wayne ward

kate Fiddleton

Posted at 7:34 AM on June 12, 2013

fake silicon belly alert.

bella

Posted at 10:06 PM on June 1, 2013

not everyone wants to see your pregnant stomach thank you very much….Kate is just being modest and tasteful!

Betty England

Posted at 5:27 PM on June 1, 2013

Any young lady that dresses as close to her style can not go wrong.

Winnie Stender

Posted at 9:23 PM on May 26, 2013

I thik Kate looks great, asnd I wouln,t feel bad show of the new one tothe world ,becauseI showed my six boys to the world andI felt great

anastasiaweatherspoon

Posted at 8:23 PM on May 25, 2013

I think Kate should stop with the hiding because the bump is getting bigger and she is close to the end of her pregnancy and the baby can arrive any day.

Vanessa

Posted at 6:28 PM on May 25, 2013

I love your statement and wholeheartedly agree! i have a feeling it’s a Palace, or Royal or some protocol thing…I too have been looking forward to seeing her pregnancy flourish. I can’t find anything that shows them with her belly showing, except these last photos with the yellow coat.
Be well, Mommy Of Two! ;-)

Attemptress

Posted at 10:58 PM on May 23, 2013

She’s spectacular.

Seanmhair

Posted at 10:20 AM on May 23, 2013

This woman has impeccable good taste. Enjoy it!

natstert

Posted at 4:22 AM on May 21, 2013

This is such a lovely picture.

mommyoftwo

Posted at 8:30 PM on May 11, 2013

It is really sad, how much she is trying to hide her bump, she is so keen to look still slim, she is showing a terrible example for future mothers….when I was pregnant I could not wait to to have real pregnancy clothes that shows even my tiniest belly…pregnancy should be a blessing and have to be shown, not hiding under little dresses in a cut and colour that covers her belly in the best way…or use patterns so she can still look thin and slim, she will have plenty of time to go back to normal…they lovely dresses and she looks stunning in anything but you can hardly see that she is pregnant, enjoy your baby, your belly and show the world that it is a wonderful special feeling and much more important than try to look like a model who is 50kg….

megan

Posted at 1:45 AM on May 13, 2013

I think it’s more about the media flipping it on her and then the headlines suddenly read “fat kate” Look at what they are doing to Kim Kardashian who is exposing her belly.

Zules

Posted at 7:36 PM on May 23, 2013

You don’t have to gain 50 lbs to have a healthy pregnancy. This was her style BEFORE pregnancy. I have a feeling you are overweight and bent you can’t lose the baby weight. She looks amazing and her baby is CLEARLY growing!

Tracie

Posted at 10:36 PM on May 23, 2013

When you were pregnant did the headline of EVERY paper state that you finally revealed your “HUGE” baby bump???? Until you walk in her shoes, and are judged on everything in your life, then you may say how sad you think it is. Until then, love and brag about your huge baby bump because no one will know or care if you have put on 20 pounds or 50 pounds. The media is ugly. Kate’s pregnancy is so public, she has every right to conceal what ever she chooses.

heather

Posted at 11:15 PM on May 5, 2013

Wait, she wore white to a wedding?

nummm

Posted at 9:36 PM on April 26, 2013

that’s not a big baby bump lol I wish mine was that small I look like im due any day now,and she is the same months as me … she has the small cute baby bump..

Yvonne Pepler

Posted at 4:36 AM on April 24, 2013

Kate you look stunning keep it up and good luck!

1dmylife023

Posted at 10:24 PM on April 23, 2013

she really shouldn’t be wearing high heels, it’s not good for the baby

71682mba

Posted at 10:38 PM on April 21, 2013

She would not have a baby bump at this time of her pregnancy. I am due the same time as her and at this date, she would of just found out she was prego…no way would she already be showing.

nummm

Posted at 9:37 PM on April 26, 2013

im due in july just like her and i look 8 months .. everyones body is different ,

bigdreamsinnyc

Posted at 7:59 PM on May 22, 2013

Obviously you’re doing something wrong then. She has over a month left of her pregnancy. Obviously she’ll be showing.

Stailiana Johnson

Posted at 10:40 PM on April 11, 2013

I think Kim is just plain FAT, she doesn’t have a bump she has ????she is hughe

Vicki

Posted at 5:08 PM on April 10, 2013

The red coat that is. And the green St. Patrick’s Day coat dress is so small that the entire line of the dress is ruined. That black sweater underneath looks ridiculous. Her boobs are busting out of the dress. Just plain BAD.

Vicki

Posted at 5:04 PM on April 10, 2013

Bustline. Sorry!!!

Vicki

Posted at 5:04 PM on April 10, 2013

This coat is waaaay too small in the bustling. Even with the button visibly let out at least 3 inches

Holly

Posted at 9:46 PM on April 5, 2013

I’m not surprised you can’t see her belly. First of all, a coat is sure to appear very graceful while pregnant. I’m a month behind Kate right now and I’d much rather be in a dress than finding pants that fit right. I AM disappointed that she is smaller than I am (in her belly) and a month farther, but that is to be expected as she is so tall. She’s probably almost a foot taller than I am! My baby has nowhere to hide!!

Margaret Neff

Posted at 3:21 AM on April 13, 2013

“I sought no more that after that which I strayed in face of man or maid, But still within the little children’s eyes…..Seems s0omething, something that replies….They at least are for me! Surely for me! I turned me to them very wistfully. But just as their young eyes grew sudden fair, With dawning answes there, Their angel plucked them from me by the hair…………….”