Kate Bosworth, Diane Kruger, Isabel Lucas and Tara Reid all looked amazing in natural makeup! Here are some tips to getting that summertime glow!
Kate Bosworth, Diane Kruger, Isabel Lucas and Tara Reid were absolutely radiant at Coachella in Southern California on April 17. Rocking Sixties-inspired attire, these girls kept it natural with their hair and makeup. Embrace your inner hippy and keep your look lasting throughout the day and night with these helpful tips!
1. Keep it natural! The long days and heat make most hairstyles difficult to maintain, so allow your hair to dry as it naturally would. Spritz in some sun-shield spray to protect from sun damage, as well as to prevent your color from fading.
2. Apply a tinted moisturizer that contains SPF for a healthy, even complexion that also helps protect your skin.
3. Curl lashes and apply a coat of waterproof mascara to prevent smudging throughout the day. Try a brown mascara for a more natural look!
4. Apply a slightly tinted lip balm with SPF.
5. Stay fresh! Bring along mineral water spray to lightly mist on your face — it will rehydrate your skin throughout the day and help to revive your makeup!
Expert Tip: For those of us with oily skin, blotting papers can be a savior, for they take away oils and shine without having to add more makeup. If your skin tends to shine, don’t shy away from this must-have product!
Do you want this look? Try out the products below!
Check out these links for more on the ladies of Hollywood at Coachella and beauty tips from the pros