Posted Wed, February 26, 2014 12:00am EDT 31,020 Article Views

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West — Their Relationship In Pics

Sking

Posted at 8:45 PM on March 24, 2014

I don’t see anything wrong with the Vogue cover. Kim and Kanye make a great couple. Everyone is entitled to find their happiness and in doing that mistakes are often made. Then someone comes along and re-ignites that fire, the chemistry exists, and once again two hearts have opportunity. I say, grab it and hold onto it. Nurture it and disregard what anyone says about it. Good luck Kimye and best wishes for a long lasting, loving life. Baby North is beautiful, I hope you have more. Peace!

guest

Posted at 9:16 AM on March 22, 2014

A really new low for vogue. Who the hell cares about these two idiots on the cover of vogue

Sherry L.

Posted at 9:17 PM on March 21, 2014

Tell me what women hasn’t dated more than one man. Kim and all her sisters get alone well you can tell unless somethings in your eyes. With their income and family I think they will be very happy.

Sherry L.

Posted at 9:10 PM on March 21, 2014

Some people sound so dumb. Iike the picture on vogues covet it’s really nice. People should stop hating and tell the truth!

vivian Eboh

Posted at 9:25 AM on August 22, 2013

I love u Kim

alesha ramus

Posted at 3:37 PM on May 2, 2013

Kim kardashian I hope u ave a boy baby too I love the name!!!!!!!!!!

alesha ramus

Posted at 3:29 PM on May 2, 2013

Hi my is alesha ramus an I love u kim kardashian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gayleen Griffin

Posted at 3:37 PM on February 24, 2013

Kim God blessed you congratulations!

Eden smith

Posted at 4:09 AM on February 24, 2013

Actually I only wish them the best!!! They aren’t any more human than I am. If they enjoy their lives in the public… I Love it! Privacy is definitely appreciated in my Life! So things are Golden, Dear & Sincere. & are only 4 each other; instead of the world 2 see… My Blessing & not my place 2 judge.

Jenae

Posted at 12:23 AM on February 23, 2013

I wish you the best and hope you and kim have the most beautiful baby in thw world know your baby and jay z baby can play together. Wish Kim the best of luck in mother hood cause it is not easy that want i heard.

Elijah

Posted at 9:56 PM on February 22, 2013

Yo i hope it works out for yall for real and i hope yall read this. These days to many relationships go down the drain and there are more people out there in the world loveless. You two give me hope so i know other people have to be inspired as well. Dont let the media tear you two apart.

Jenae

Posted at 12:26 AM on February 23, 2013

I like this you may not know me but wat you said really caught my eye and i love want you just said and keep saying stuff like that because i need you to talk to me like that

Elijah

Posted at 9:52 PM on February 22, 2013

yeah well lets see what you look like. But we cant can we? Because you aint famous probably work at a grocery store doing regular things. this goes out to sss.

lakia

Posted at 9:27 PM on February 20, 2013

i love kanye and wish u the best of luckk with your daughter lol she goe be a hand ful watchh out

lakia

Posted at 9:24 PM on February 20, 2013

whyyy is she havein a baby with someone who joins the devil

Mercy

Posted at 11:25 AM on February 17, 2013

Why is Kris claiming it’s his baby if Kanye made the baby in the first place.

Big Girl

Posted at 9:36 PM on February 14, 2013

The any thing I can say to Kim and Kayne which your the best and I Love your more everyday

hannah

Posted at 10:30 PM on February 13, 2013

ever since Kim has been dating kanye her clothes are awful. she shouldn’t be taking his fashion advice. she used to dress so nicely.
but I’m happy for them having a baby together.

TAMEIKA

Posted at 9:47 AM on February 11, 2013

I AM SO HAPPY FO
R THOSE TWO STOP HATTING CAUSE ITS NOT YOU BE BLESS WITH YOUR CHILD

sss

Posted at 3:30 PM on February 9, 2013

Kanye looks like he is a little retarded…

Chacha

Posted at 6:12 AM on June 10, 2013

And how do you look? Very very retarded and useless maybe. Have you got one out of a hundred of what he has achieved and done. Mind you these are the people that pay heavy taxes to keep a country going forward and whoever said Kloe compete with Kim, this is not true.None of these siblings compete with each other. They love each other and Kloe loves her life and she is still young. Kloe will have her children by all means and she knows it and is happy for Kim and everything Kim has got.

hate jb

Posted at 7:22 AM on February 7, 2013

all i know is when a girl dumps him he will go hunting for another one and the more girls dump him the less girl will go out with him

Deon

Posted at 2:25 PM on February 6, 2013

I knew this idiot would find some reason to stable this divorce again. Why keep dragging it out? He knows he’s going to lose. All he is doing is making himself look bad.

di

Posted at 6:23 PM on February 14, 2013

he’s the idiot? she’s a piece of trash who spent millions on a fiasco when millions in this country are homeless and starving. Ad kanye west?? really?

Jacques

Posted at 3:44 AM on July 5, 2013

Agreed

mrs.bonnet

Posted at 5:11 PM on February 1, 2013

I’m happy to hear your good news watching the season now and you seem so unsure I guess God answered everyone’s prayers. I’m still praying for Khloe I hope it happens soon for you and Lamar although your a beautiful couple without a child your family will be complete and even more beautiful I personally can’t wait. To the person sayin Khloe competes with Kim should pay more close attention cause I don’t see it that way KHOLE LOVE YA ON YOUR SIDE AND ALL MY PRAYERS ARE WITH U AND LAMAR.

Charmaine

Posted at 2:53 AM on February 1, 2013

I love you guys and i wish you all the best,i wonder what is khloe thinking.
She is always competing with you.

michele street

Posted at 3:02 PM on January 22, 2013

Great pic of Kim….look
this pic of them !!!!!!

kim

Posted at 1:32 AM on January 15, 2013

kim you homes go never go
dinnre

food for thought

Posted at 9:42 AM on July 10, 2013

To all the hater of kanye and KIm mind your own business I think they are a perfect couple and she glows with kanye around. They look in love and happy.