Posted Wed, June 26, 2013 1:49pm EST

Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Baby Jokes — Fans’ Funny Pics Of North West

Judith Lynn

Posted at 4:06 PM on November 13, 2013

I definitely see the Armenian in Baby North but she is way too light and I cannot see any African American traits at all. I think Kanye should demand a Paternity test!

tutu

Posted at 3:48 AM on November 13, 2013

Nori west is d most adorable thing in d world….so cutie,so sweet and pretty like d mum…..love u pretty angle……

Sinny

Posted at 2:24 AM on November 13, 2013

The armenian is definitely prominent in this child, a gorgeous combo of both of her parents :)

jj

Posted at 10:21 PM on November 12, 2013

Very beautiful!!!!! Looks alot like Kim I think. :)

riann

Posted at 8:26 PM on November 4, 2013

cute my a$$, and kims butt keeps growing with every surgery her before and after pics shows some butt augmentation, and she doesn’t even look like kim kardashian anymore, whats with that, any beyonce has an adorable cute baby, be real don,t lie to yourselves

jessica

Posted at 10:34 PM on November 12, 2013

Girl I’m not even going to drag you about this comment, you want to talk about being real, you be real and stop lying to yourself about the other child mentioned, just stop it, you know the truth, just give it up, this child is gorgeous, don’t be an ignorant hater for the sake of ignorance.

Taylor

Posted at 11:07 PM on November 12, 2013

So you tryna say Blue is cuter? Ha!

Melissa

Posted at 11:57 AM on October 21, 2013

What a beautiful baby you guys made! Gorgeous she is! I know Kim and kanye are very proud and hope all the publicity doesn’t mess up there special time with baby North West. Congrats to you both and God bless! I watch your show all the time.
Sincerely ,
A 38 yr old married mother of 2 in South Georiga

Jerisingleton

Posted at 4:36 PM on October 8, 2013

North is gorgeous!
Luv origional name.

finky

Posted at 5:16 AM on October 8, 2013

for me baby north she is so btful and she looks like both parents
in her i see both kanye and kim

aracelly perez

Posted at 12:52 PM on October 6, 2013

I don’t understand why they are making fun of the baby’s name. …

Chanel

Posted at 2:31 PM on October 5, 2013

North is beautiful, I don’t know why people waste their time writing negative comments about Kim, OBVIOUSLY she’s famous ofcourse she’ll be getting attention and you haters make her much more famous, use your brain don’t give her attention literally, if you don’t like her. She has a gift that catches peoples’ attention, we all have done such mistakes we wish to erase, fame is given by the people not by a few camera men, shes this famous because of all of us

Theo

Posted at 4:49 AM on October 10, 2013

Because bundled up… it looks like a worm.

Taylor

Posted at 11:08 PM on November 12, 2013

Well said. Very well said

SunGod7 (@RichardRiviera)

Posted at 1:41 PM on October 5, 2013

i just love @kimkardashian and would love anything that came from her body. i can purify the baby of its blackness

lisa

Posted at 12:30 PM on October 5, 2013

omg she is to cute

Angi

Posted at 7:32 PM on October 4, 2013

So happy to see the precious baby girl finally. And think she’s absolutely adorable!! Look forward to seeing her grow and just hope Kim doesn’t feed into any negativity from stupid people.

JoAnn

Posted at 5:27 PM on October 26, 2013

I agree Angi! North (Nori) is adorable. I love that the first pic they posted of her was not a publicity shot for money, just a cute natural picture, with a burping cloth. The baby is beautiful, and both Kim and Kanye seem so happy these days. I sure hope that she is able to enjoy being a mom of a newborn without listening to the haters, she doesn’t deserve all the negativity! I think Kanye will be her protection from all the cruelty as he seems to be ready to do what he has to when it comes to Kim and the baby. I love the name also, it has an old-fashion sound to it. All I see is love in the pictures of the happy couple. God Bless the 3 of you.

chris

Posted at 5:34 PM on October 4, 2013

I hope i am not right but i do not see her left ear in either picture of nori. Regardless she is a beautiful

Wendi

Posted at 1:45 PM on October 4, 2013

Who really cares……I for sure do not. All they want is the attention you people are giving them. I could care less.

good mom

Posted at 1:27 PM on October 4, 2013

How could any new mother leave her baby overnight ? She left Nori for a week !!! That is crazy ! And wrong

Ariana

Posted at 2:29 AM on October 5, 2013

The baby is 4 months old. I don’t think that’s that bad.

MYOB

Posted at 1:12 PM on October 4, 2013

Kim and Kanye god bless ur beautiful daughter and good luck!!!! FUK all y’all haters!!!!

susan

Posted at 11:56 AM on October 4, 2013

Beautiful baby girl and i do like her name now

mekaela

Posted at 11:55 AM on October 4, 2013

Hl you funny for showing those ten pics of north

Trisha Stone

Posted at 8:38 PM on August 7, 2013

Wow, I’m sure Everyone can find more too do in Our Lifes then too put so much energy on Kim and Kanye, they are just normal Human Beings going along in Life trying to Live it!! And as far as all the Haters on the Family?????? you think they care, their laughing all the way to the Bank, R U??

aLICIA

Posted at 1:13 PM on October 4, 2013

HATER

Teresia

Posted at 1:51 PM on August 5, 2013

You people are just being so nasty! I am sure their baby is a pretty little girl, I mean really look at her mother. Do not listen to all these people who are just haters! As far as her name, my girls name is Stormie and she lives up to her name. What about some of the other names, Apple, West, people who name their names by the states is that any better. Live you live with no regrets because you only have one.

AngieB

Posted at 8:25 PM on August 2, 2013

KIM change that child’s name I’m sure you can come up with somethingbetter than that one come on North you sure are ssetting yhe directions for her.ASAP beforevshe starts answering to that

AngieB

Posted at 8:20 PM on August 2, 2013

What kind of name a lil girl wants to walk around snd be called North please change that child name…Duh Karnesha sounds better thst way she would have Daddy and Mother’s name Mom get a clue…

Ariela du plessis

Posted at 11:44 AM on July 12, 2013

You guys are just mean because I think it is a beautiful name. You are just mocking it cause youre not use to it, so unless you have anything uplifting to say, shut the hell up

Congrats on the newbie Kim and Kanye

Liz

Posted at 3:09 AM on October 6, 2013

North isn’t a bad name, but pairing it with West is dumb. That’s a direction not a name. Like you know when you a kid and you put together funny sounding names that make people laugh like “Ben Dover” and it makes Bend over. Like that. I mean they can get away with it cause they’re rich and famous, but it’s still eh. It makes me question the amount of braincells they have, or if its a plot to draw attention, how morally shallow they allow themselves to be.

sia engelhart

Posted at 12:53 PM on July 7, 2013

is so bad to make fun out of people.i love kim kardashian so much.am so happy for you good luck and all the best.my dream in my life is to see u.

educated female

Posted at 9:04 PM on August 4, 2013

Get a life… you guys are so discusting who names a baby North…and why again are you famous? Oh yes the sex tape not to mention so many affairs and marriages..at your age not too much to be proud of most people that have kids out of wedlock and who have been in so many relationships are called hookers…but I am sure you are aware of this. You guys are just high paid hookers.

Angela M Morris

Posted at 2:53 PM on August 7, 2013

Congratulations Kim and Kanye on the birth of your baby girl, North West. I love the name because it is original. You both are bery blessed!

Justin Bieber

Posted at 4:50 PM on October 10, 2013

you are rude stop u think u are so cool but u are not educated female so stop I can report u know