Posted Wed, June 26, 2013 1:49pm EDT 81,029 Article Views

Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Baby Jokes — Fans’ Funny Pics Of North West

holly

Posted at 9:10 PM on March 29, 2014

it is ugly

Terri Jo Sufka

Posted at 4:31 AM on March 2, 2014

What the f… is this? Kanye West holding a baby with the face of….who???? Chris Jenner? What is the meaning? I am just curious about the meaning of the picture. Otherwise it makes no sense. I see Kanye as having a questionable look about his face and a baby with a photo shopped face of perhaps Chris Jenner. I am unsure of the meaning of this, although I do appreciate and understand most of (99%) Kanye West’s music art.

Terri Jo Sufka

Posted at 4:24 AM on March 2, 2014

I have only seen such a happy baby in pictures of my little sis’ Jennifer! :) So cutes!!!

jj

Posted at 4:46 PM on February 26, 2014

This baby is average, look a Jessica Simpsons babies, or some of the other famous kids, compared she is average. And whats with the cloths she wears, with all that money where are the nice cloths looks like target!

Khombi Phetla

Posted at 2:13 AM on February 27, 2014

Shut up! The is the most beautiful baby anyone have ever seen!

paula

Posted at 3:32 PM on March 2, 2014

You´re totally wrong…maybe because you´re not a mother.

Bystander

Posted at 9:16 PM on March 8, 2014

Average?? I am not a fan of Kim or Kanye but their child is very cute. I would not compare her to Jessica Simpson’s or any other celebrity’s kid. They are all cute and unique in their own way.