Posted Sat, January 26, 2013 8:45am EDT

Zac Efron, Josh Hutcherson & More: Who Should Selena Gomez Date Next?

Selena’s romance with Justin is hot one day and cold the next — these two don’t know what they want! But if Selena’s relationship with Justin taught us anything, it’s that she needs an older, mature man in her life. Check out our choices of who Selena should date next & VOTE for your favorite!

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were a cute couple, but considering Justin’s alleged hookup with 22-year-old nursing student Milyn “Mimi” Jenson, we’d say the relationship is kaput. It’s time to consider who Selena should date next!

Check out our gallery of sexy celebs Selena could be with and tell us, HollywoodLifers – who do YOU think she’d gel with?

— Chris Rogers

More Selena Gomez News:

1. Justin Bieber Gets Nearly Naked On Stage — Tempting Selena Gomez?
  2. Justin Bieber ‘Writing Heart Out’ After Selena Gomez Split
  3. Selena Gomez Takes Mystery Man Home After UNICEF Concert

shrooq

Posted at 8:25 PM on January 28, 2013

zac efron

yay

Posted at 10:44 PM on January 27, 2013

Hey i think david henrie and sel would be perfect for each
other!! I always thought of them as a couple when i was watchig
Wizards of waverly place. Afterall, they dated before didn’t they?
Why did they break up??

emily

Posted at 5:08 AM on January 28, 2013

Not sure if they ever actually dated, so much as hung out. But their chemistry was undeniable on and off screen. Maria Canals-Barrera was said to have ‘shipped’ them. But I guess they played it safe for the sake of the show

Allison

Posted at 5:06 PM on January 27, 2013

Ok WTF why would they put niall if he is taken and he is as old as Justin I mean plez dud Niall is to adorable :)

LM

Posted at 3:28 PM on January 27, 2013

with Juss again… ♥ Jelena ♥

Zoe

Posted at 2:02 AM on January 27, 2013

Zac Efron ??
A Big NO NO.
I think Selena and Zayn Malik would make the perfect couple.
Pity his dating Perrie Edwards though.
And I agree with @Me, yes Selena was famous before she dated Justin but her fame escalated after they got together

isaac

Posted at 11:13 PM on January 26, 2013

Hey well i know in not famous or anything but in really a really nice person with a unique personality in 20 and i knowshe will never read this but i think it would be cool of i could date her :) maybe what she needs is to away from all the lies and reporters :)

Yani

Posted at 10:17 PM on January 26, 2013

None….I hope she don’t listen to taylor to much cuz she will tell her to date them all…

Marthamaria

Posted at 5:03 PM on January 26, 2013

I really dont care whith whom she decides to dates, i will just say zac efron is to much of a men for her

Jenna

Posted at 7:58 PM on January 26, 2013

I agree she shouldn’t go out with Zac But david maybe

taketwo

Posted at 9:04 PM on January 26, 2013

It all depends on the maturity of Selena and what I’ve found out is more than his match. I don’t know how old you are but from the way you wrote your comment you seem kind of young to me.

carie

Posted at 6:53 AM on January 27, 2013

Who are you talking to? I ask because your comment is right above mine. So, that would appear you are referring to my comment or someone deleted theirs. If you are talking about my comment and/or me not sure how you got the impression that I am “kind of young” by the way I wrote my comment.

carie

Posted at 3:09 PM on January 26, 2013

The article says – Josh Hutcherson but then I don’t see him listed as a “choice” in your “poll”. A lot of these guys I have no clue who they are. Of the ones that I do, I just think you have GOT to be kidding. The only one that I know who he is and think wow…total cuttie! is Josh.

danii

Posted at 2:22 PM on January 26, 2013

lol drake

Hello

Posted at 2:16 PM on January 26, 2013

Justin and her are really cute, definitely not Tom cruise, he divorced, not nick Jonas,why would she get back Witt him? Not, zac efron, not David Henrie they were co stars on wizards of waverly place and probably have a bother/sister relationship. Not any of them because I still like jelena together!

Me

Posted at 2:14 PM on January 26, 2013

She doesn’t deserve any of them if you notice her fame escalated 100% when she got with Justin if it weren’t for that she would still be stuck in Disney she is a horrible singer and actress she is probably the most overrated singer and she wouldn’t dare date niall

taketwo

Posted at 9:13 PM on January 26, 2013

It’s very obvious you’re a Bieber fan. For your information it was Selena that helped him gain his fame. She was doing great before he came along and is doing great without him now. Guess who is going down first?

mellissa paul

Posted at 1:26 PM on January 26, 2013

i sill like her and justin together!!! she is just being sensitive!!!!! and she is defiantly not gonna date Tom Cruise!! yuck!!!!!

claire

Posted at 12:33 PM on January 26, 2013

If you see Selena dating historic you will see she usually stays single around a year before starting a new relationship. But If she is hurt she will search a rebound

TAMIKA22

Posted at 12:27 PM on January 26, 2013

Don’t touch my Zac Efron , if she star dating him uhhhhh i will hate her =)) Zac is MY MY <3

Beast

Posted at 4:52 PM on January 26, 2013

Wow you’re one sad individual.

sammy

Posted at 12:20 PM on January 26, 2013

why is Tom Cruise there? He is too old for her! ew

Julia Łagowska

Posted at 11:48 AM on January 26, 2013

she should walk from gregg sulkin because are fitting together

Chrysa

Posted at 9:52 AM on January 26, 2013

Don’t touch my Josh!
Leave Josh Hutcherson to us!;p

emily

Posted at 9:40 AM on January 26, 2013

I’m with favour.A. on this one – David Henrie.

sofronia

Posted at 9:39 AM on January 26, 2013

She should not date any of them. she is stilll young and she have plenty of time to find her fate.

favour.A

Posted at 9:31 AM on January 26, 2013

David Henrie all the way they have great chemistry

bvvvv

Posted at 9:19 AM on January 26, 2013

omg some of these guys are just eww for her

Robsten

Posted at 9:25 AM on January 26, 2013

ermm.. maybe selena is just ewws for those guys..

Add Rob

Posted at 8:58 AM on January 26, 2013

you didnt add Rob Pattinson? I thought you said he broke up with Kristen before he left for OZ. So, why didn’t you add him to the list?

raye. (@RayeHutcherBieb)

Posted at 8:56 AM on January 26, 2013

If she starts dating Josh too Im gonna kill her. Just saying ^_^

AussieGomez

Posted at 8:55 AM on January 26, 2013

How can you vote for Nick Jonas, he was worse to Selena than what Justin did. I know Justin cheated and all that but he showered her with love, he loved her deeply. Nick could care less about her. Just listen to Bang Bang Bang by Selena Gomez.

raye. (@RayeHutcherBieb)