Posted Fri, May 27, 2011 8:34am EST

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: It's Love! Look At Their Adorable PDA on Hawaiian Vacation!

Posted Fri, May 27, 2011 8:34am EST

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez aren’t shy about kissing in front of the cameras! How cute is this couple?

While spending time in Hawaii, America’s favorite teenage lovers playfully frolic in the water.

Justin and Selena jetted off to Maui after their PDA filled appearance at the Billboard Music Awards. The first photos of their trip showed Justin with rock-solid abs and Selena in short daisy dukes and a purple bikini.

The two are staying at the Maui Four Seasons in a $10,500 a night suite. But don’t worry, the lovebirds have a chaperone. Justin’s mom, Lynn “Pattie” Mallette, is with them.

Get more on Justin Bieber!

1. Pics: Justin & Selena’s Romantic Hotel!
  2. Justin and Chris Brown Are BFFs
  3. What Does Justin’s Tattoo Mean?

Natalie loves ryan

Posted at 8:29 PM on June 1, 2011

hey nicole

Natalie loves ryan

Posted at 8:28 PM on June 1, 2011

First of all i hate Selena gomez cuz shes ugly and gross but i have 2 say she is funny. I like Justin Bieber but i like somebody more than him. Ryan this 1 kid that goes 2 my skool he is asian and im not but i still love him. He is my love. So i dont really care if they r going out all i care about is ryan. So think wat u want 2 think but just cuz they r celebs doesnt mean it is OHHHHHHH MY GOSH IT IS JUSTIN BIEBER NO WAY DUDE. He is just a regular guy so lay off and go bak 2 ur normal life. BUt i personally think that Jennifer Lopez is way better so who cares about them 2 Jennifer LOpez is better. Keep in mind i still like Justin Bieber just not crazy bout him

niccole

Posted at 8:17 PM on June 1, 2011

i think jb should stay with selena gomez she rocks

princess

Posted at 2:03 PM on June 1, 2011

they shouldnt e together he should be with someone like me smart fun and cute but hey yeah if ugly girls is what he like then fine and next time get a room
!!!!!!!!!:(

Caitlin

Posted at 2:36 PM on June 21, 2011

your so ful of yourself! “someone like mee!” :/ Jeez! HE WILL NEVER NOTICE YOU !You really need to get a life..

IHeartEmo,Scene,Boys!

Posted at 10:13 AM on June 1, 2011

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY FAKE MEAN THINGS ABOUT JB AND SG JUST STFU AND GET A LIFE! -IHeartEmo,Scene,Boys!

I

Posted at 10:10 AM on June 1, 2011

I love Selena G. and Justin B. together. <333 Haha. My best friends say butt grabbing is gross too. But me..uhh kind of gross to me. But if my bf did that to me I wouldn't mind! xD
Anyways, I am glad their both happy!!And Selena is strong enough to just ignore the Selena haters. -I<3Emo,Scene,Boys!

Non ya buissness

Posted at 2:50 PM on May 31, 2011

Sure they’re happy together but seriously! Butt grabbing! Gross! PD fricking A people! I love selena gomez but can’t stand jb! Hate him! Selena should at least date a hot guy….like kendall schmidt of big time rush! He is HOT!

Sasha

Posted at 2:35 PM on May 30, 2011

Cute cellulite Selena :D

Me

Posted at 11:32 PM on May 28, 2011

I remember watching interviews of Selena Gomez and thinking wow this girl is really mature for her age, a good role model to her younger audience, and seems like an honest person. When Ellen asked her about her relationship with Justin Beiber the first time, her response was and I quote, “he’s little, he’s like a brother to me.” To me that seemed like well she cares for him, but in a brotherly way and does not like him because who in their right mind would be able to “fall in love” with their brother in a sexual way.
Next topic the “I will remain a virgin til marriage” act that almost all Disney stars do, is just publicity. This way the parents of the children that are her fans will like her more because hey look at this young innocent and honest woman. They felt comfortable with their kids looking up to her. This butt grabbing that she is OK with tells us that they have already gone ALL THE WAY. In an interview where she said that in this time of her life is where she wants to fall in love and give it her all. Is just her hormones talking because you can want to be in love, people fall in love it’s not a want to kind of act. On the last note, their relationship would be completely fine if BOTH of them were in their twenty’s. Girls mature faster than men, so Selena going out with a minor, that is nearly 2 years younger than her is not only discussiting, but wrong. Her mind is supposed to be more mature than his, but apparently this is not the case.

Sasha

Posted at 2:37 PM on May 30, 2011

AMEN!!!

Danielle

Posted at 3:44 PM on May 30, 2011

i am feeling you man! This is some true shiz!

maria

Posted at 11:26 PM on May 30, 2011

I agrre with u 100% gurl.u spoke my mind

roseee

Posted at 6:31 AM on May 31, 2011

ow oww!

Aleah Clark

Posted at 11:01 PM on May 28, 2011

That boy isn’t nothing but a jerk! They should sing you’re a jerk song to him.

Aleah Clark

Posted at 10:48 PM on May 28, 2011

That’s just a shame! Watch when he goes straight back to Canada because he lost his fans. They might as well call him Mr. Judiculous.

asia jones

Posted at 8:55 PM on May 28, 2011

i think that selena and justin are in love but i hate that fact because i absolutely love justin bieber and i always will no matter what. WITH TONS OF LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kwm

Posted at 5:49 AM on May 28, 2011

Officially The new Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears. That was over 10 years when JT and Brit’s relationship lasted from 1998 to 2002.

bieber hater

Posted at 12:26 AM on May 30, 2011

these two egg heads will never come close to Britney and Justin Timberlake..Back then both britney and justin actually HAD TALENT!!..selena comes no way near what britney has achieved..and as for bieber..in JT’s own words: “why dont you just put a wig on a chipmunk and train to be a black man”..nuff said..

jess

Posted at 3:22 AM on May 28, 2011

i mean its soo funny that she only dats famous people like for exzmple taylor lanter when twilight was big, joe jonas, cory medither and now justin bieber she going to be 19 in a month she a slut find a man ya own age ya fat slut and lock ya man a way the slut on the lose

love

Posted at 8:59 PM on May 28, 2011

i so agree with you

CooonnÁ

Posted at 12:57 AM on May 28, 2011

I give a bad impression on their fans to do such acts. Bad example.

kk

Posted at 11:28 PM on May 27, 2011

wow slelna is so taller than him!

tyrell

Posted at 10:13 PM on May 27, 2011

ok im not a HUGE justin bieber or selena fan but they look happy 2gether and thats wat matters ppl r just mad ignorent

meiner

Posted at 6:59 PM on May 27, 2011

They live all the time in front of a camera … so they will not align their lives for it. They have a right to their freedom

diana

Posted at 6:22 PM on May 27, 2011

Is it me, or this pics seem a little too old for their age!?!?!

Sara

Posted at 4:52 PM on May 27, 2011

I love Selena Gomez, and I love Justin Bieber. Although selena birthday 1 day after me so I hate her now! I know they are together, but can not bear to see them Kline to hell!

dumas1000

Posted at 3:37 PM on May 27, 2011

For Justin to be basically 17 before ever being linked to any specific girl, considering the options he has had at his disposal, is fishy. Just like Ricky Martin having the choice of practically any woman on the face of the planet, and yet never being seriously linked to anyone, throughout prime of his career, was fishy. You take a boy that age, 15, 16, 17, and let him loose in a candy store of girls/women, and he comes home empty-handed. I don’t know about that one. As far as Selena goes, also 18 and not much of a previous track record with guys. Never been linked to a serious relationship. And when they all went to the movies together, according to eye witnesses Selena seems more interested in Demi then Justin.

dumas1000

Posted at 3:26 PM on May 27, 2011

I said from the beginning that I don’t believe this relationship is real. Of course, I’m not the only one. Their PDA seems staged, but I haven’t heard of any stories of them acting this way during times in which they are spotted out in public, but without any cameras around. Eye witness accounts of their behavior don’t seem to jive with the pictures we’re seeing. I don’t know if its a PR stunt. I could be because Selena up until now hasn’t been a huge mainstream star. Her overall stardom has cerainly been out-shone up until this point by Miley. She’s dropping a record now and it could be a stunt. Also, some have suggested that Selena could be Justin’s beard. Or, Justin could just as easily be covering for Selena. I do believe the two are friends. They insisted as much all along, but when people kept pushing them to be more, they likely co-concocted a scheme to give the people exactly what they wanted.

J. Freelson

Posted at 2:23 AM on May 29, 2011

I disagree, I don’t think you can fake this stuff. I think it’s l’amour fou (crazy love). We should all be so lucky in love. If fake, why would Selena submit herself to these awful threats and crazy haters?

Mariah

Posted at 1:28 PM on May 27, 2011

What I want to know is how he can lift her… they appear to be around the same weight- im surprised he has the strength…

nick

Posted at 10:01 AM on May 27, 2011

yup she’s hot

anon

Posted at 10:00 AM on May 27, 2011

Young celeb couples have put together by mutual agreement through agents and PR teams for decades in entertainment. These pics are obviously staged and posed. She’s smiling and looking right at the camera as she’s coming out of the water with her hair perfectly styled. And for those who believe this all happened naturally and they had no idea the cameras would be there…your the reason PR teams exist and keep using the same tricks.

Unknown

Posted at 10:33 AM on May 27, 2011

I have to agree with ya. I think they a cute couple and all, but to be honest I can see what your saying with each photo. They know paps will be there and they play like they don’t. I see what your saying. I am always unsure like if it is real or fake? I wonder if Justin knows too.

haley129

Posted at 7:36 PM on May 27, 2011

i completely agree with u