Justin Bieber has been acting out over the past few weeks. Do you think his relationship with Selena has changed him?
Justin Bieber may be one of the most beloved teenage boys in America, but is he going bad? In the past few weeks we’ve seen him start to rebel against the paparazzi and his fans. Has the pressure of his high profile relationship become too much for him to handle?
We’ve seen Hollywood turn the brightest child stars into train wrecks overnight. It’s hard for children to grow up in an environment where they are only surrounded by adults, money, drugs, and temptation. For others, the constant criticism of the paparazzi becomes too much for them to bear. Bieber has risen to the top, but can he handle the heat? Since the release of his movie and his open relationship with Selena Gomez, the young teen sensation has been starting to act out. Check out Bieber’s recent bad behavior and tell us if you think he’s changed!
- February 26, 2011: Justin Bieber spent a romantic evening with Selena Gomez at the St. Regis Hotel in Orange County but was apparently rude to fans who wanted to meet the pop sensation. We understand he was trying to have a nice dinner, but without his fan’s support he would be nowhere.
- March 1, 2011: On Justin’s birthday, he spent the day shopping with Selena at the Beverly Center but the day was spoiled when both of the teens let their tempers get the best of them and flashed the paps the finger!
- March 1, 2011: Justin and Selena walk into 7-11 and Justin attacks a woman with a camera. He pushed the camera so she couldn’t keep taping him. We know you want privacy, but that’s the price of fame and its no excuse to get aggressive.
- March 4, 2011: Justin kicks his back-up dancer in throat as an element of violent choreography in his UK tour. Is he relieving pent up aggression?
- March 8, 2011: We all know Justin is a prankster, but Tuesday morning Justin decided to prank those who matter the most — his fans. He stole his guitarist Dan Kanter’s phone and tweeted that he’d be leaving, causing an uproar amongst fans. It’s fun and harmless to pull a prank on friends, but don’t mess with the hand that feeds you Bieber!
Justin has defended himself on his twitter account saying, “had a great bday and at the end of the night we got surrounded by paps and i reacted in a way i know better. im sorry #killthemwithkindness.” and then later,“it’s not always easy but i know better than to react in anger. life has it’s ups and downs but u guys r always there 4 me. i will make my mistakes but i promise 2 continue 2 grow with u and try 2 do rt.”But fans have been talking and definitely see a change in Bieber’s personality and think Selena could be to blame.
Justin continues to plead with fans that he has not changed, “The lady in the store was paparazzi not a fan,” Justin tweeted March 3. “I would never mistreat my fans. ill never change. ill always be the same. #ipromise.” Do YOU believe him? Do you think having an older girlfriend has caused him to feel the need to act out to display his maturity?