Posted Sun, July 8, 2012 8:35am EDT

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: 8 Reasons They MUST Stay Together

Posted Sun, July 8, 2012 8:35am EDT

isabella

Posted at 3:34 PM on September 28, 2012

justin and are not dating but he´s still MINE!!!
selena back off

nallely izarraras

Posted at 2:25 PM on September 26, 2012

i think thay should stay toggether becase they make a great couple

M'Bella

Posted at 4:50 PM on September 13, 2012

Selena does’nt deserve justins love! she just use him because he is the most famous teenager and she is jealous at us BELIEBERS because we did him famous not her! he should date he’s fans cuz we know more than she know ! the best thing is that he is coming to sweden next year on april and i gonna be there ! im a lucky girl! peace beliebers love you justin ! <3

tonshella

Posted at 1:20 PM on September 9, 2012

they is so perfect together.

harleigh

Posted at 5:09 PM on September 3, 2012

I think that they are cute but justin is making a good choice because he shoud keep up his crear she made him cut his hair and now it looks ugly

lily

Posted at 12:10 PM on August 24, 2012

i really dont like selena.shes a good singer.but she changed justin alot.and that justin is doing the right things its his last year of being a teen he needs to go out their and date girls his age.and im sorry if thats not what you want but thats what i think.

Joelle

Posted at 7:26 PM on September 1, 2012

Im srry bout I dont think Selena is changing him at all He is changing for himself.

adamsay

Posted at 3:37 PM on August 13, 2012

Wow i thing selena and justin they can be together

Madelyn Gilmore

Posted at 9:32 PM on August 4, 2012

Though they break up and have hardships… HELLO! all relationships do. No they aren’t the perfect couple but they do make a great one. I think they have so much love for each other that they could and will battle through anything. So yes i think they will stay together for a long time, hopefully forever!

ally bills

Posted at 1:07 AM on August 4, 2012

Selena and justin are real perfect couples, they could also be like beyonce and jay Z if they wish

Daniela

Posted at 12:26 AM on August 1, 2012

I think they might last n if he’s happy with her, then he should stay with her if he smiles, then I smile.-Daniela

ilovebieber

Posted at 5:34 PM on July 22, 2012

I also think and know she has changed our lovely Justin & she’s using him for publicity for ex. Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner. She’s an attentionwhore and I don’t like her please respect my opinion.

ilovebieber

Posted at 5:29 PM on July 22, 2012

I don’t think they should be together, because Justin is still so young and has a chance to meet other girls.I fell like since selena is an adult already she takes it really serious while justin is still young. I never been a fan of Selena & I dont like her at all, not because she’s dating my celebrity fan it’s other reasons I dislike her. I think other girls deserve to have a chance with justin and I believe Justin also deserves to live his life before he settles down.

Erin

Posted at 4:37 AM on July 23, 2012

Ilovebieber,you have no right to say that! They are in love and we should respect them! Im not saying you have to like them,just respect them! They probably read this and I think it hurts their feelings…………….You should at least be nice! I think they’re a great couple and hopefully they’ll stay together <3

Nisha Cam

Posted at 7:58 PM on August 8, 2012

I think you are right. I was currently in the sme situation, and if she ‘Loves’ him as much as she says, she should understand. I don’t blame him, I wouldn’t wanna be tied down at 18. But then again it’s not our business what they do.

Aurchi

Posted at 4:00 PM on August 21, 2012

yes!!you are right.I dislike her too

naim s banks

Posted at 3:01 PM on July 22, 2012

i think not no hea no no no no . frm nsb in alb ga he’ll no just playing i think if she love dude do it get married if u want too with jstb; hopefully ya’ll have a good day taday by .

CRISTINA

Posted at 2:38 PM on July 22, 2012

O JUSTIN E A SELANA É O CASAL MAIS VIP DO MUNDO. TOMARA QUE ELES SE AMEM PRA SEMPRE
FOREVER FOREVER . ELES NASCERAM UM PARA O OUTRO. QUE DEUS OS ABENÇOE.

CRISTINA

Posted at 2:36 PM on July 22, 2012

OH !!!! QUE SORTUDA ESSA SELENA.
NAMORAR O JUSTIN É TÃO LONGIQUO, QUE SOMENTE ELA
PODERIA ALCANÇAR. PARABENS SELENA.

KISS JUSTIN,

LiveLoveJelena

Posted at 11:22 AM on July 22, 2012

JELENA IS THE BEST♥
DON’T BREAK UP EVER!
YOU TWO GET MARRIED & HAVE WONDERFUL BABIES♥
:’>

rayrayxoxo123

Posted at 1:54 PM on July 21, 2012

I LOVE Jelena! Best couple ever and they’re so amazing together. Yes, I kinda don’t like Justin Bieber, but I LOVE Selena though. I LOVE them so much. Lol I noticed I wrote LOVE 3 times, well now 4 times lol. But that represents they should be together forever♥

yzza

Posted at 2:58 AM on July 21, 2012

don’t break up jelena

amy

Posted at 7:07 PM on July 19, 2012

justin bieber should stay with who ever he want not who his fans choose and if the fan hate him i wont so just let him date who ever he want

Aurchi

Posted at 4:05 PM on August 21, 2012

hey listen,,selena never loved justien.she has so many boyfriends and she dates with them all at a time.

amy

Posted at 7:03 PM on July 19, 2012

justin bieber is so hot and sexy and have a great body he have all the thing i ever wanted but i still love him i think about him all the time and i watch never say never 2 to learn more about him i would put my life in place for him and if u read this justin i love u so much and i pray for u every night and i hope u have fun in your life i have faith in you

love 'em

Posted at 12:25 PM on July 18, 2012

they should totally stay together cuz its hard being in a long distance relationship and they are trying to handle it. most people don’t bother to.

iloveyhu

Posted at 11:23 PM on July 17, 2012

they r soooooooo cute together dont break up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gina

Posted at 11:59 PM on July 30, 2012

wtf are u saying

Ayoo (;

Posted at 11:16 PM on July 17, 2012

Damn, Haley Stockman. You can’t spell if your life depended on it. & I agree with Anyssah. I believe Selena is just using him for publicity anyone else notice she dates guys that are famous at the moment. Selena is just looking for a way to make herself famous too bad Justin is already trying to be distant from her. HE DOESN’T WANT YOU ANYMORE. He’s been looking for new love and I think thats what he need <3. I love Justin just not Selena.

haley stockman

Posted at 3:51 PM on July 16, 2012

8 reasons yhu 2 should stay togetther is 1)YHU GUYS MAKE A CUTE COUPLE 2)SELENA LOVES YHU 3)EVERY 1 LOVES YHU 4)JUSTIN MADE ME LIKE SELENA GOMEZ MORE THAN I ALREADY DID 5)YHU GUYS HAVE DATED A LONG TIME ALL THE HARD WORK YHU GUYS WORKED ON YHUR RELASHION SHIP TO JUST THROW IT AWAY 6) YHU GUYS CAN MAKE IT 4 THE LONG RUN 7)YHU GUYS WILL MISS EACH OTHER 8)ILL MISS YHU BOTH NOT BEING TOGETHER AND I COULDNT THINK OF ANY THING ELSE JUST STAY TOGETHER

adamsay

Posted at 4:21 PM on August 13, 2012

Justin and selena they r so cute together dont break up

Anyssah Devaney

Posted at 2:49 AM on July 16, 2012

Justin is uh-mazing , I love him to death . But I hate Slutena ! I don’t think they’re meant to be , she changed him . I will always love Justin for who he is , but … When it comes to Jelena , I hate . Selena doesn’t deserve him . In fact I love to see Miley & Justin be together = JILEY FOREVER ‘ <3

Tori V.

Posted at 8:42 PM on July 16, 2012

I think that they are so cute and that they need to stay together. I also think that there is nothing wrong with them either. I’m pretty sure that they are doing fine and that they have problems like every other teenage couple. Their problems are probably just worse because they have to leave each other so much. I think it will all be fine. If it’s not then oh well, it’s not our problem anyways.

radiya burhan

Posted at 9:31 AM on August 3, 2012

u r right miley suits justin better then selena

adamsay

Posted at 4:13 PM on August 13, 2012

Why do u thing that i thing they both better