Posted Fri, March 8, 2013 5:20pm EDT

Justin Bieber’s Most Outrageous Post-Breakup Moments — Pics

Ann Cotnam

Posted at 3:03 AM on May 23, 2013

It was unnecessary for Bon Jovi to use the inappropriate language in his comments about Justin. He is not rude to his fans. Check out all the positive things he has done eg his charitable donations, and his personal support of the little girl who was dying of cancer. He even did a memorial page on his website for her. Before you start bad mouthing some one, you should be aware of all the facts. Were there not technical difficulties before his performance in London? I admire you both as great performers, and humanitarians. Would like to see you two get along, and maybe collaborate on some songs. Maybe give constructive critique, instead of nasty words. Would you like someone to talk about your teenager in that manner?

Elisabeth

Posted at 1:47 PM on May 7, 2013

He is not worth It and he is not cute either. If I ever see justin in person I would ignore the hell out of him. And thank god I never went to his concerts because it would have been a waste of my time.
I think that he is just a spoiled little brat that doesn’t even know what he wants.

justin wife

Posted at 11:00 PM on May 3, 2013

i love your song u sing with nicki

mya

Posted at 10:56 PM on May 3, 2013

my baby i love u boo

Jessica kahl

Posted at 2:44 PM on April 7, 2013

He is so like me I love video games and love junk food and my name starts with an J. I’m a girl and my name Is Jessica call. And it is pronounced k_ah_l. I love jb if he spits of not I’m a perminit fan you tell the about my if you want to. If Only I could meet Justin bieber. But I can’t . I know your to famous for me . But if you are interested I LIV in gobles michigan. You check anywhere .

saskawho

Posted at 5:18 PM on March 31, 2013

Lustin is a man now the press need to like he be a young man. do what young man do.

Estelle

Posted at 1:44 PM on March 28, 2013

Thats not justin, I saw the video on facebook and you can see the face of that guy really good and it’s NOT justin, please don’t spread rumors:/

hannah

Posted at 12:20 PM on April 2, 2013

That is justin and he is ugly.

sexymama

Posted at 6:28 PM on May 30, 2013

u just a hatter. he aint ugly u mad cuz he famous and theres alot of ppl that loves diz kid.

alice

Posted at 11:32 AM on March 24, 2013

hi justin

bigestfan

Posted at 9:09 AM on August 27, 2013

justin cant hear you or see your coment only fans

Natalia Paderes

Posted at 12:28 PM on March 18, 2013

STOP TALKING SELENA YOU YUST LIKE SELENA GOMEZ.. GOSSIP!!!! I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER AND RESPECT HIS DESITIONS!!⬇

Bill Brown

Posted at 3:31 PM on March 20, 2013

That sounds about right for a Justin Bever fan, ha ha i said Bever…

vannessa

Posted at 9:01 PM on March 27, 2013

u go girl

Selena

Posted at 10:18 AM on March 18, 2013

Justin (Drew Bieber) needs too stop taking cocaine and drugs. ;; Thats why he is the way he is in the year of 2013. <33

Catherine

Posted at 1:44 PM on March 19, 2013

is he taking drogs??? O.o

drugNotdrogs

Posted at 6:36 AM on July 13, 2013

It’s drugs, not ‘drogs’ lol and yes Bieber smokes tons of marajuana!

Steve

Posted at 11:26 AM on July 6, 2013

Bieber is a poser who is doing drugs,lying to girls while cheating on Selena, he flies around residential neighborhoods @ ridiculously high speeds with NO regard for safety! He thinks that just because he’s JB he can do anything he wants without any repercussions! Yes he’s talented and somewhat easy on the eyes, but that means nothing if you’re filthy on the inside! Most all teen heartthrobs crash and burn eventually, and JB is NO exception! Time to pack your bags and go back to those steps and sidewalk in Canada, Justy!!! (For the record I really once admired him for his seemingly humble and benevolent attitude!) It was all an act of a poser who donates money for his own notoriety rather than for the benefit of the recipient!

baylee

Posted at 2:43 PM on March 17, 2013

i feel so bad for you i dont think justin did anything! but since your free you can date me if you want!!!! i love you sooooo much justin you make my dreams come true!!!! :) <3 <3 <3 <3

HOT_CHICK

Posted at 10:04 AM on March 17, 2013

I am sooo sorry I think u have 2 date some1 else like me .

heather

Posted at 9:33 AM on March 25, 2013

no me he is mine

lauren

Posted at 2:12 AM on March 13, 2013

i love you justin soooooooo much i hope your feeling better! xoxox

Dibils

Posted at 2:08 PM on March 14, 2013

and he loves the money you give him lmao

Dave

Posted at 6:05 PM on March 25, 2013

He’s got more dollars than SENSE!

holydrewbieber

Posted at 12:51 PM on April 12, 2013

Justin is the one who puts food on your table for stories and thats not even justin hes with Ms. Gomez its new and get a life ppl