We can only imagine which new girls Justin’s going to add to his list in 2011!
Between his sold-out concerts, chart-topping albums and best-selling book, it’s fair to say this was Justin Bieber‘s best year yet. But there’s another reason 2010 was good to Justin: his carousel of women! His year was full of age-appropriate lady friends like Selena Gomez and Jasmine Villegas, his older “Mrs. Robinson” types like Kim Kardashian and Katy Perry, and even his adorable mom Pattie Mallette!
His lady friends:
- Selena Gomez: They say they’re just BFFs, but rumors have been swirling about Justin and Selena, 18, ever since they were seen out having pancakes together. And while fans debate whether the couple should be called “Justena or “Jelena,” there’s one thing we can all agree on — these two would make the cutest couple EVER.
- Jasmine Villegas: Jasmine may have played Justin’s on-screen love interest in his music video for “Baby,” but it’s the OFF-screen goings on that had Beliebers talking in 2010. Justin and Jasmine were caught — on camera — making out in the back of a Honda! Sir Mix-A-Lot would be so proud.
- Anastasia Kassar: Beliebers everywhere felt a surge of jealousy when they saw Anastasia cozying up to Justin in the music video for his hit single “U Smile.”
- Miley Cyrus: No romance here, but Justin and Miley caused quite a stir when they were spotted eating sushi together in LA earlier year.
His older women:
- Kim Kardashian: After meeting in Dec. 2009 at the White House Correspondent’s Dinner, Kim and Justin became inseparable — and their bizarre friendship culminated in a Mrs. Robinson-style photo shoot for Elle magazine in the Bahamas!
- Rihanna: He planted a big wet one on RiRi’s cheek at the Grammys in January — and she returned the favor when they saw each other at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards.
- Beyoncé: Justin has never been shy about his crush on the mega-diva. Does Jay-Z have a little competition?
- Katy Perry: Can Katy and husband Russell Brand just adopt Justin already? Between the tweeting, kissing and general photographic silliness, Justin never went too long without communicating with the newlyweds.
And then there’s mom:
- Pattie Mallette: Justin’s a total mama’s boy at heart! Pattie was often seen on Biebs’ arm at events this year.