Click to Skip Ad
Closing in...
Posted Mon, July 6, 2015 3:57pm EST

Belieber

Posted at 12:32 PM on February 22, 2017

Oh my he is so sexy i love you jb i’m a big big big fan from bangladesh i love u with all my heart please come to bangladesh for once

highwaycinema

Posted at 4:52 AM on February 22, 2017

Great journalist… the writer refers to Mexico as being Central American. It is North American. Canada is also North American. As for the Beeb? He’s a young man who needs to join a boy band and strive for some artistic success….

highwaycinema

Posted at 4:52 AM on February 22, 2017

I agree!

Vanessa

Posted at 11:31 PM on February 21, 2017

Looking hot and sexy, JUSTIN!!! That’s right!!!

frank schifano

Posted at 10:49 AM on January 11, 2017

justin bieber is sexy

Ben

Posted at 1:15 PM on December 31, 2016

Dick boy..

PATRICIA

Posted at 7:43 AM on November 17, 2016

WOW::*I LOVE U JB.IF I WAS UR GALFRIEND I WA GOING TO MAKE U FEEL LIKE A PRESIDENT

Shradha

Posted at 9:25 AM on October 16, 2016

I am ur big fan justin bieber u have great voice u r my idol in singing u r my fav singer

Nonjabulo

Posted at 11:47 AM on October 15, 2016

OMG! ! I just love his voice, love all of his songs. He’s the BEST! !

Rev. Dr. Russell Gary Heikkila

Posted at 11:01 PM on December 13, 2016

Justin claims to be a follower of Jesus Christ; however his lifestyle is more of a young man still suffering from delayed adolescent. I really like him and would love to attend one of his backstage bible studies. Justin you are too good than to allow your Christian witness to be reduced to a piece of meat – regardless of the size. Jesus and I love you.

Cristian (and yes I love my ironic and misspelled name)

Posted at 11:09 PM on December 24, 2016

im so tired of people thinking that christianity can only be practiced in one certain, narrow, puritanical way, It’s honestly what’s driven me to be now a proud Atheist. I have many Christian friends who think very differently from you. You better enjoy looking down your nose at people now, because your religion is going to be drastically different and better in 50 years. The way I see it, if there was a God (I’m convinced there’s not) then why would he care what else we did as long as we were kind to each other and tried to make the world a better place, Isn’t that what Christ mostly preached about anyway? You can pray for me all you want, or tell me I’m going to hell, even though that;s a terrible thing to tell someone. However, the next time someone spouts a literal interpretation of the Bible at me, or tells me everyone who’s not an evangelical is damned to hell, or tells me that we are BORN with sin (yes we all make mistakes, but how do you figure we;re BORN guilty-makes zero sense) The next time someone says one of these things or tries to tell me that Jesus hates gays I’m literally going to vomit. Sorry y’all. I respect your choice of belief, but I respectfully and vehemently disagree. @atheistsunited

Justin Bieber — PICS