Posted Sun, April 12, 2015 3:57pm EDT

Alexis

Posted at 12:26 AM on April 17, 2015

Hope u had a very fun time wooooooooh!!!!!(: p.s looks yummy.

khmja

Posted at 8:28 AM on April 16, 2015

Believers 4ever…love u Justin

WILDFLOWER

Posted at 4:25 PM on April 14, 2015

Selena says that Justin and her are in good speaking terms now. He even suggested working on a new song together and even invited her to the Cochella Festival. OMG, IF THIS IS TRUE, which I doubt. Imaging that, with all those women with him. I THINK SELENA TURNED HIM DOWN, or Zedd didn’t let her go. On the other hand, this just HL BS.

Nikole

Posted at 12:21 PM on April 14, 2015

if y’all were true fans you’d know that this isn’t justin bieber. this is actually nash grier. sorry to crash y’all’s parties.

H.Whyy

Posted at 12:07 PM on April 14, 2015

Is that “WeeklyChris” (Chris Collins” on the back ground???

Loln

Posted at 12:49 PM on April 13, 2015

I just said that I rate yovanna for stepping back but then she’s with Justin bieber but I don’t like anymore because i just realised what he is all I’m staying is stay away from Nash Justin can be with hailey Baldwin Kendall Jenner Ashley moor Madison beer lira selena Gomez and the other I don’t care

zunera khan

Posted at 5:41 AM on April 6, 2015

I love you Biebes nd f9 as long as u stay single. You smile I smile, You cry I cry♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥·♡♡♡♡♡

adiba khan

Posted at 5:07 AM on March 29, 2015

I love you justin I can do anything for you I can even die for you

adiba khan

Posted at 5:05 AM on March 29, 2015

I love you justin I can do anything for you I can even die for you ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♥

Tere Baap, Aur Teri Ammi

Posted at 8:10 PM on April 12, 2015

He just sent me a text. He told me to tell you to go ahead. I mean seriously, have a little dignity and self-respect. By looking at your name, I’m sure your parents would be furious that you made such a ridiculous comment. She would sending you on the next plan to Pakistan. Get a grip.

Buzzkill

Posted at 2:33 AM on April 18, 2015

Chill the **** up. why the unnecessary words? “Dignity” “self-respect” And PARENTS!!??! M pretty sure her parents arent a pair of evil dogs that they cant even let their little girl have an insane crush over a celebrity, for whom millions of fans would “metaphorically” die for…And that take on Pakistan?!! You really need to get your facts right if you think pakistani parents would kill their children for admiring a celebrity. COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY COMMENT👆.

Sean

Posted at 7:37 PM on March 23, 2015

da fuq

Vijay Dharmaraj

Posted at 5:24 PM on March 20, 2015

superbb…

betanya

Posted at 6:43 PM on March 15, 2015

I love u so much jb u are my role model and I am sure that am gonna meet you someday in person and talk to you b\c am gonna be that girl who is gonna be super star just wait and see.and by any chance if u see this comment jb be sure to replay love you wish u happiness forever and ever love ya

Justin bieber

Posted at 11:30 PM on March 28, 2015

hey babe, can’t wait

semina

Posted at 5:39 PM on March 30, 2015

hahahaha you are not jb,no way!!!!

Caryl Anne Beltran

Posted at 12:23 AM on March 14, 2015

he looks so happy. this makes me so happy. he’s an amazing human being and he deserves to have all the happiness in the world. i’m happy he’s enjoying and having a great time doing good. such an amazing role model. i love him so much. my angel <3

ms.no it all

Posted at 9:13 PM on March 10, 2015

Selena should show her but off to Justin and see what happens to poor baby Justin.

alex bieber

Posted at 10:17 AM on April 8, 2015

no she should not

Jane

Posted at 7:38 PM on March 10, 2015

Stoned in all his pictures. Wish my life was full of blunts and a hot tub:)

sheridollens

Posted at 1:39 AM on March 9, 2015

Justin if u read these msgs.my dauhter who is disabled with downs syndrome is madly in love with u.i took her to c u in dallas at your believe concert.awsome job buddy..i wish one time in her life she cud meet you.just once or get letter n pic from u.man a moms dream is to make their kids happy n this wud be awsome .her name is jessica shes 18today i hope u have a concert soon n we are coming to c u.my name is sheri dollens plz make her feel as special as she is

DS

Posted at 1:02 PM on March 14, 2015

Sounds like you have down syndrome too.

Jane Rose Cutar Bitco

Posted at 2:05 AM on March 7, 2015

oh my gush

gracie grace

Posted at 10:15 AM on March 3, 2015

Happy Birthday justin m 16 N I love u so so so much………hope u did enjoy ur birthday……..n I wish that somedy I’ll get chance to meet u……I’m diyinggg……

Michel de la Rosa

Posted at 8:52 AM on March 2, 2015

Happy birthday I love you so so so much!!!
happy 21st birthday YOU THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!! ♥♥♥♥

Jasmine D.

Posted at 8:07 AM on March 2, 2015

Happy birthday Justin!!!!!!! I love you so so so much!!! You are hot!! And I just wish that you remain happy . Wish to see your concert some day. Love you
OUT OF THIS WORLD!!

Kaylah Brown

Posted at 2:04 AM on March 2, 2015

Happy birthday I love you I’m 12 your my favorite singer In the whole world I love you happy 21st birthday jb

💎💎💎💎💎

Posted at 3:04 PM on March 1, 2015

I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER!!!! I REALLY HOPE YOU STOP SMOKING, DRINKING/SWALLOWING DRUGS, AND PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR MOM!! I AM ONLY 12 YEARS OLD BUT I BELIEVE IN YOU, YOU CAN CHANGE!! I REALLY WHAT TO SEE YOU IN REAL LIFE I AM WISHING YOU THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!

julia rose

Posted at 5:24 PM on March 1, 2015

you are bad become nicer it will help you through your life and go to school so you are smart

Amona mf50

Posted at 9:24 AM on March 3, 2015

Justin bieber. Love u so much u are my everthing u are the one who make me smile happy birthday babe!!❤️❤️❤️ Be u always jb love u to deathhhhh