Posted Mon, May 28, 2012 10:04am EST

Justin Bieber In Alleged Paparazzi Scuffle During Date With Selena Gomez

Posted Mon, May 28, 2012 10:04am EST

Carol

Posted at 9:50 AM on June 21, 2012

Justin was problably pissed about something & wanted peace and quiet & the photografer just came and justin got really really angry. Thats all !
Soport ya and ❤ ya forever biebz!!!!

Ty

Posted at 10:29 PM on June 20, 2012

&&&& HIS SOCKS GO HARD.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ty

Posted at 10:27 PM on June 20, 2012

Ummm…justins shoes is ALL the way over there lmao…thats all i can focus on.!

ABCD

Posted at 9:18 PM on June 20, 2012

Personally, I was never a big Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez fan. I’m also pretty tired of hearing about Jelena. That was the mans job, to take pictures of celebrities. That’s what paparazzi’s are for. True, Justin probably needed his space but no need to freaking attack the man. Justin needs to cool it and just be like “Hey man, stop taking pics.” I saw a video of an innocent fan who was taking a video of Jelena and she wasn’t even doing anything wrong then Justin gets mad then hits the camera down. He probably broke it, but we’ll never know. I’m not trying to hate, simply just stating my opinion. No hate for this, I just find this ridiculous and I’m tired of all the Justin and Selena crap.

selena gomez lover

Posted at 10:31 PM on June 21, 2012

thats right but im a big selena gomez fan not really a justin fan im happy for selena but justin should have not slapped it out of is hand thats is job and it is not justin job to get mad and slap it out of his hand so thats what i think of this situation

Janie

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 20, 2012

I’m a huge belieber and I totally support Justin. The photographer was probably being very pushy and I’m sure Justin was trying his best to handle he situation calmly. Justin just needed his space, he was on a date with his girlfriend!!!!

Ella

Posted at 9:51 PM on June 15, 2012

I personally HATE justin Bieber but i think he probably
needed some space! I would hate be a super star in that
way with all those paparazzi!! i feel sorry for him and i would do the same thing if i was in his place!!!!

jomei

Posted at 6:02 AM on June 14, 2012

MY GOD he was just going on a date with selna gomez!!!! than that stupid reporter had to come and ruin it……cant he just have some privacy i know i do :@

bluehorse1918

Posted at 5:01 PM on June 13, 2012

stop telling everyone about selena and justins personally life!!!

alyssa

Posted at 9:32 PM on June 12, 2012

selena… PULL YOUR DAMN DRESS DOWN. SERIOUSLY? stop trying to show the whole world your vagina.

magen

Posted at 10:47 PM on June 15, 2012

Alyssa < OMG SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!! She aint showing nothing, she cant help the wind blowing!!!!!! ARE WE JUST A LITTLE JEALOUS ????? LMAO…..wished you looked like that hey??!!!!

that guy wants attention

Posted at 8:06 PM on June 12, 2012

THAT MAN DOES NOT EVEN LOOK HURT!!!!! HE JUST WANTS ATTENTION!! justin didn’t do anything wrong he doesn’t even look hurt!

Katie

Posted at 8:00 PM on June 12, 2012

it’s not fair to send him to jail because he just got tired of having people bother him.. you guys have to see his side of the story everybody needs privacy :( putting him in jail is not right

Sarakat

Posted at 10:29 PM on June 11, 2012

I don’t blame him at all sometime those people just
need to leave him alone he needs time to hisself sometime
I’m so mad!!!!:(
what’s wrong with this world!!!!! JUST LEAVE HIM
ALONE!!!!!!!:)
#luv the biebs!!!:)

Ashley Ussher

Posted at 6:43 PM on June 11, 2012

I think what he did was right. He shouldnt have to worry about stupid paps when he goes out with selena. they need to leave him and selena alone!!

Mia

Posted at 6:44 PM on June 8, 2012

Awww….. I feel so bad for Selena Gomez and J.B……. That’s what I hate about the paps! Sometimes they are so annoying! Ugh! Just leave sel and justin alone you paps!!!!!

Joselyne

Posted at 4:14 PM on June 7, 2012

Everyone needs privacy an it’s not fair that he can’t go on a date without being followed by paparazzi .! He’s a normal human and it makes no sense to be annoying him . It’s not his fault; he wanted his privacy and he didn’t get it . I’m pretty sure that if you were in his place , you wouldn’t want to be followed everywhere; you’d probably dO the same thing .!

Betty

Posted at 10:40 AM on June 7, 2012

I dont blame Justin and Im not even being biased. He’s a human being too. He needs his own private life. I bet the man is stalking Justin cus he wants money, not cus he’s a fan. Dont worry Justin we still believe in you!xx

Lauryn smith

Posted at 6:59 AM on June 7, 2012

i hate justin beiber his gay and a bad singer :p my firend laura she love him x am 13 years old xx

Justmyopion

Posted at 10:48 AM on June 6, 2012

I think the Paparazzi goes to far. I like to see pictures of the stars just like other people but I realize they are people just like me and you. Yes they knew this kind of thing could happen when they decided to become stars but come on, I don’t want people following me around taking my picture. Everybody needs privacy. And everybody needs to be left alone. I believe this guy is looking for a easy way to make some fast~big bucks. The guy looks like he could have taken Justin. All he was doing was protecting his date(Selena) from a idiot. Any gentleman would have done the same. And because I’m not a star nobody hears about it when a guy takes up for me. This is just my opinion.

rebecca

Posted at 6:01 PM on June 7, 2012

i think he want’s to be in the light . so there you have it. it’s thepublic who pay’s him and i just don’t think he schould get all pissy about it .now he is losing $$$$$ .preaty stupid

Akyra

Posted at 4:40 PM on June 5, 2012

I love his pants !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why do they have money signs thats awesome

Akyra

Posted at 4:39 PM on June 5, 2012

???????????? Makes me wonder

Akyra

Posted at 4:38 PM on June 5, 2012

i think that Justin Bieber is amazingly hot but personally i think that he would make a good father but if he ever goes on tour or anything like that he won’t see them baby but what about Selena

Georgia

Posted at 3:58 PM on June 4, 2012

I find it hot and super cute that he done that because someone was completely invading their privacy plus the photographer is completly over reacting i bet he hardly even touched him<3

jb fan

Posted at 12:08 PM on June 4, 2012

i agree Cayla

Blair

Posted at 12:50 PM on June 3, 2012

She looks like a mother taking care of her teen son….haha

kishartra

Posted at 5:34 PM on June 5, 2012

justin bieber is really cool!!!!!! he rocks!!!!!! but….i do wonder why he dose not talk to us on her? he stays on twitter

Cayla

Posted at 11:25 PM on June 2, 2012

OMG!!!!! Like seriosly grow up!!! I bet that guy is just trying to get some money! Justin was just having a GREAT time with Selena and that guy had to ruin it!! Ughhh!!!! Just let him live his teenage years having a good time with the people he loves!!:)<3 Selena, his family,friends and his fans!!:)<3