Posted Fri, March 14, 2014 10:38am EST

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Terri😘 Manuri

Posted at 5:09 PM on June 28, 2015

I felt from the beginning that jaun Pablo was Much to self centered to even realize what a 0 he even is!l totally believe that he has a real mental problem,don’t laugh,its a serious condition,and gets by because no one wants to admit it!of course he’s a doll,but what else really!l no a lot about personality illness,and l have only seen one other man who acted exactly like main,we don’t see it much in society, yah there are man and women who are totally in love with them selves all the time,but this is pretty what main has is not normal,he is so scared of giving of himself that he can share at any level.l see he is a good father but how will he be when she grows up!if he doesn’t share his life with others the older he gets the worse hell get,and at one point hell look back and see that things are what he thought they were and then he will be vary lonely!good luck to you jaun pablo

Posted at 5:03 AM on May 27, 2015

Juan e Nikki we have shared your story from Italy and we cheered for Nikki!!!!! Now I recommend you do not screw it up””” God bless you !!!

Posted at 2:28 AM on January 13, 2015

It’s a silly show and I’m silly for watching it but come on…if Juan Pablo didn’t feel it, he didn’t feel it…he would have been under so much pressure from the show who are only interested in a fantasy ending..would they have been happier if he wasn’t honest and proposed at the end of the show like all the others who later broke up?? Good on Juan Pablo for staying true to himself. I didn’t think Nikki was a nice person anyway, look at the way she treated Clare and by the looks of it a lot of other girls didn’t like her. It’s all in the editing and Chris was so patronising all in the name of ratings.

saviour nas

Posted at 10:55 PM on January 12, 2015

I feel it am from Uganda(Africa)

Posted at 9:45 AM on July 30, 2014

I cannot stand juan pablo. Just looking at him for the first time today , since the show, makes me sick. He is selfish, ONLY INTO HIMSELF!!!! He dont care about Nikki, he cant, he is to self centered. I guarantee there breakup is real. She is a fool to keep taking him back. Is she that desperate?? Why would you want him?? He is an A*(* Ho)(*!!! to say it lightly. I have never watched a bachelor or bachorlette where I just hated the main person. I am glad that Andi found love!!!! I think on the special last night that the runner up ran his mouth and said that they made love. I think you should have kept that to yourself. He is a sad puppy dog, and keeps wanting awnsers. ITS OVER, GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE, FIND SOMEBODY ELSE!!!! But getting back to juan pablo, I think you should just stay in front of your mirror and keep jelling your hair, and play soccer, you dont belong with anyone but yourself!!!

Jeanne Carter

Posted at 5:50 PM on March 20, 2014

i think juan and nikki make a VERY nice, exceptionally nice couple. I hope they make it together a long time….don’t feel it will lead to marriage but think it IS a significant “relationship” in both their lives. LOL

Posted at 3:04 AM on April 22, 2014

Well I don’t know if you feel the same as you did when you made your post. I am quite certain most people like 99.9 % think this ill mannered, self centered, fool only cares about himself, his poor little girl, I do Pray she has a wonderful loving Mommy whom is always putting her child first. For a man how said his little girl was so important to him and will always be the most important person in the world to him, somehow is in no photo with him and is little Blonde FOOL!!! Nickki;s. Sean and Katherine want nothing to do with him and his trashie was.I Pray to God the child,s mother left the Country to spare themselves,mostly his young child.I have no doubt his child,s mother ,due to the constant they would have had to grow up around everyday. And as for Nikkie’s Parenrs I wii continue to Pray for them ,as I am sure they to do that their child wakes uo , onw morning and realizes what a horrible she has madw and return home to her loving parents Thanks God