Jon and Kate are finally laying down arms for the benefit of their eight little kiddies! The couple has come to terms with a custody agreement that apparently satisfied both sides!
Jon and Kate Gosselin‘s custody battle is officially over! The reality TV parents reached an agreement earlier this month, involving their children and financial obligations, in a PA court.
Jon filed for primary custody of his eight kids back in April, and since then Jon has been claiming he’s unable to pay the large child support payments to Kate. But it seems the estranged couple has decided to play nice and end their ongoing feud.
The terms of the custody agreement are being kept tightly under wraps and attorneys for both sides refused to comment.
Check out the latest from our BFFs at Glamour.com
- 12 Summer Beauty Trends That Are So 2010
- What Men Say About You When You’re Not Around
- Summer Style Ideas: 12 Unexpected Ways to Show Some Skin
- 4 Haircuts That Will Change Your Life
Get everything you need to know on Kate, Jon & the kids HERE:
- Kate Gosselin V. Jon’s New Girlfriend Ellen Ross In A Bikini Battle! Who Has The Better Bod?
- Tiger Woods’ Mistress Rachel Uchitel Is Going On ‘Celebrity Apprentice!’ Will She Become BFFs With Kate Gosselin?
- Exclusive! Jon Gosselin’s Book Is Not Called ‘A Slice Of Life!’
- Exclusive! Kate Gosselin Is In Talks To Appear On ‘The Celebrity Apprentice’!