Posted Thu, August 28, 2014 11:34am EST 68,931 Article Views

Joan Rivers Pics

Karen Kent

Posted at 7:10 PM on September 9, 2014

Dear Melissa,
I know it hurts so much right now but your mom must have been such a strong women to have accepted death the way she did. Your mom was one of a kind . No one will ever be like her.
I have watched her since for ever. My husband and I would watch your show and laugh so hard.
Joan has touched everones lives and we are so grateful. We are here for you. Joan knows that
NEW YORKERS TAKE CARE OF OUR LOVE ONES.Joan will always be in our hearts. She was our star.Our hearts and prays go out to you and Cooper. God bless you both.

jane Hill

Posted at 11:03 AM on September 7, 2014

Dear Melissa
Your wonderful mother always made me laugh.
They just repeated “An Audience with Joan Rivers” on tv in the UK which only showed how amazing a performer she was.
I’m sure she’ll be missed by many but we are all so grateful to have had even just this small part of her in our lives.
Thinking of you on this sad day.
love
hazel
x

Modupe

Posted at 9:36 AM on September 7, 2014

Dear Melissa.May the soul of your mother rest in peace.My condolences to the fashion policy family.Joan Rivers was amazing

keith

Posted at 2:52 PM on September 6, 2014

Rest in peace joan, we will all miss you!!

LEBO

Posted at 6:49 AM on September 6, 2014

REST IN PEACE JOAN RIVERS…U WILL DEARLY BE MISSED…

Kay

Posted at 2:56 AM on September 6, 2014

Melissa I am so sorry. When you lose your Mom it is like losing a part of you. But you and your Mom were so close and you have so many precious and good memories to get you through. It will be hard but remember she is always with you. She is your angel now, and you know what, I bet she is making God laugh now. We will all miss your Mom Melissa she was a wonderful woman with a good heart.

Denise marcelle

Posted at 12:13 AM on September 6, 2014

Betsy Meer

Posted at 11:41 AM on September 6, 2014

Melissa, Cooper, family, and friends: Joan was a treasure and I miss her as though I knew her. What a pleasure she was and how much joy she gave. I also valued her because of her kindness and charitable work, which has been sort of overlooked in news report. In her memory, I am going to make a donation to the charity she supported to feed the hungry. God bless you, and may you be encouraged by her memory to live as she did and to make your life count.

Nikisha Francois

Posted at 11:08 AM on September 5, 2014

To the rivers family my condolences to you stay strong and god bless

Lea Ann Schaum

Posted at 10:56 PM on September 4, 2014

Melissa I’m so sorry to hear about you’re mother she was one of a kind I loved her so much she will be missed may god be with you and cooper at this horrible time

Nancy

Posted at 8:48 PM on September 4, 2014

Dear Melissa, I have grown up with your Mom and have always Loved her. I know a true star has gone out. She was an amazing woman and will be truly missed by all. Please know that there are strangers missing her and praying that you will find strength in the days ahead. All the best.

Noel

Posted at 11:43 PM on September 4, 2014

Dear Melissa have never met your mum nor you or your son but my sincere condolences I cannot imagine how you are feeling at this time but may God give you the strength and your family to get through this I watch your mum on fashion police love her like a mum like a friend and never met her, Fashion police will never be the same again with out her I cannot imagine E staff is taking the news, but just keep the faith and remember there is a God all the best. Noel from London.

Yvonne

Posted at 9:19 PM on September 3, 2014

Dear Melissa I pray for you and your son, I know this must be so hard for u right now but always keep in mind your mom is a remarkable and smart and strong lady me and my family r praying for her recovery.

Carletta

Posted at 7:51 PM on September 2, 2014

Praying for you and keeping you lifted up in prayer!

annette garner

Posted at 9:21 PM on September 1, 2014

Dear Melissa, words can not say how i feel for you right now! I love you both dearly! Your mother and you are my idol s! Love the mother/ daughter relationship you share! Like a daughter and mother should! My prays and thoyghts are with you in this hard time! May god give you the strength, and help you through. Love you and your family and my heart hurts for you!

Nita Holligan

Posted at 7:34 PM on September 1, 2014

My prayers for Melissa and her son that they may have the strength to face this difficult time……prayers also for Lady Rivers and all those who are caring for her.

Judith w

Posted at 4:27 PM on September 1, 2014

Love you. A huge fan. Praying for you.

Michelle A. Liptak

Posted at 1:15 PM on September 1, 2014

Joan:
Love you & praying for you, Melissa, & Cooper. You are an amazing woman. My own mother was a lot like you. Get well soon! God bless. Michelle

Lois

Posted at 9:37 PM on August 31, 2014

Joan Rivers, I think of you all the time now and pray to God that you will get better. You are the most adorable woman so smart, so witty and at 81 still performing and working. Again, I pray that God will give you another chance, get well soon.

bo zuloaga

Posted at 7:11 PM on August 31, 2014

Malissa , it has been 3 days , you need to understand your MOTHER , she is your MOTHER , would not want to live this way , IT is time for you to unplug her , do not make your MOTHER lay in that hospital bed the way she is living this is not what she would have wanted for her soul. It is time for you to be strong and let her go .

Marilyn Shuck

Posted at 9:52 AM on August 31, 2014

Prayers for the Lord’s will to be done. Hope it is your recovery!

Patty

Posted at 10:37 PM on August 30, 2014

We are all praying for Joan here in Nebraska. We love her dearly. Melissa keep your strength up for your son an also your lovely mother.

Nancy

Posted at 9:20 PM on August 30, 2014

I am from Illinois Joan I am praying for you I know you can come back to everyone that loves you. Melissa you keep thinking positive your mom will feel your energy .

Kat

Posted at 7:09 PM on August 30, 2014

Wow, didn’t she just wish death to all Palestinians??

Linda Dee

Posted at 6:55 PM on August 30, 2014

Dallas is thinking of you, joan. You have brought pleasure to so many with your brilliant wit. You are at Mount Sinai which means that you are very close to G-d. Get well soon so you can pick up the Eleventh Commandment. Thinking of your loved ones and wishing them hope and strength . May you have a refuah Shlemah

Love from Dallas,
Linda Dee

Donna Masury

Posted at 12:54 PM on September 1, 2014

Dearest Milissa and friends and family. I met your mom backstage twenty yrs ago and loved her then as I do now. God bless all snd wishes and so many prayers are with you. Donna ny