Posted Fri, April 3, 2015 2:44pm EDT

Dilip Singh

Posted at 5:40 AM on August 9, 2015

Hi….JLO
Happy B..Day to u
Many many happy returns of the day…
I know m late…as i missed the beautiful day…
Cheera

Trini

Posted at 6:13 PM on July 26, 2015

JLO is not only sexy, with a sexy body but brains to go with it all. She has many successful businesses. Will always be my idol……. You go JLo😀

wendee madison

Posted at 10:03 PM on May 18, 2015

I would Loooved JLO, PITT BULL, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE , BURN MARS TO DO A CONCERT IN NY THIS SUMMER.

ariel

Posted at 6:12 AM on May 13, 2015

i love Jlo forever

Lamurga

Posted at 3:19 PM on March 20, 2015

When I grow up I want to look like beautiful JLO😀👍

ToutouMonde

Posted at 3:16 PM on May 9, 2015

What about growing up and becoming a successful doctor or lawyer ??? Oh yes, that will required some brains that ‘beauty’ doesn’t…

Diana

Posted at 12:56 PM on July 25, 2015

Wow ! Beauty and brains! That’s a blessing people have no idea how much it takes to make the money and spend it and keep track of what’s going on with it all the time not to mention all the legal stuff and who you trust your finances with she is our jenny from the smart block !! 😆 you go girl!! We love you !!

Marlyn

Posted at 5:27 PM on March 18, 2015

Hope Jennifer Lopez comes back to America Idol next year and forever. She is one of the most beautiful, smart and kind person to be a judge to the young contestants. My family and I love watching her in the show. Keith Urban and Harry Connick, Jr. are also the best. It’s so refreshing to see them get alone so well. Love it.

Tel

Posted at 12:08 AM on March 18, 2015

I Want to look JLo in person!!!!

J

Posted at 10:08 AM on July 17, 2015

wow – so sorry you feel this way – is she REALLY the person you would like to grow up to be? Set your dreams much higher!

sheila

Posted at 11:51 PM on March 17, 2015

jennifer lopez is so beautiful what ever other can say……. im so proud to say that because i love him so much ever

Beatris

Posted at 6:56 AM on March 8, 2015

Perhaps you had a fragmented family and never experienced consistency in your early years.

What do you believe have been the obstacles to reaching your healthy goals.
Some Asians prefer the long tedious hours playing Mahjong while others
gamble heavily on Toto or more popularly known as Lotto in Europe.

P6-mudekity

Posted at 10:53 PM on February 12, 2015

JLO is the best forever in Hiollywood

ursula

Posted at 9:17 AM on February 5, 2015

Oh jenny u look great, hw I wish

lamurgadepanama

Posted at 11:32 AM on January 22, 2015

When I grow up I want to look like JLO😄😃😀

lamurgadepanama

Posted at 11:31 AM on January 22, 2015

The dress and lipstick in the Helen show was awesome absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!

Samone ellis

Posted at 2:20 PM on January 2, 2015

Hello I, have been seeing this ad on television And I, really want to know will this work for me I, am tried of spending money on diet product s that don’t work I, want toose weight I hate the way I, look and I,am ashame of the way I, look if this works I, will try it to lose weight.

Rita

Posted at 6:54 PM on December 19, 2014

Show them how its done JLo! She looks better than her younger counterparts and she seems to be aging backwards. And as for Ryan he is sooo sexy. Hope to see him in more movies in the future.

lamurgadepanama

Posted at 11:26 AM on January 22, 2015

Ditto!,,,,,,,,,, JLO can do no wrong, anything she wears or does is perfect. The best fashionista in Hollywood/world

ddalia

Posted at 5:11 AM on March 9, 2015

j

Posted at 10:10 AM on July 17, 2015

thank all the people that are behind her to make her look that great :)

lamurgadepanama

Posted at 9:00 PM on October 29, 2014

Beautiful JLO she makes anything looks gorgeous no matter what it is……. You go girl!!!

Christy gonzales

Posted at 2:03 AM on September 24, 2014

Where did Adam Levine get the shirt he wore on the voice primeir

Tanya

Posted at 5:51 PM on July 24, 2014

Whats with all the selfie’s…She is starting to remind me of Kim Kardasian……

Tanya

Posted at 5:47 PM on July 24, 2014

She needs to ,start dressing age appropriate and start acting like a mother and 45 year old mature women!!………She looks ridiculous in all these crazy clothes…..Maybe she should befriend Angelina Jolie; now that’s a true beauty.

cezzar

Posted at 9:21 AM on November 11, 2014

shut up..

lamurgadepanama

Posted at 11:28 AM on January 22, 2015

Tanya don’t be a hater/jealous, just because you are fat and ugly. JLo is perfect no matter what age

roberta

Posted at 11:30 AM on January 23, 2015

How can you say that Angelina Jolie is a true beauty when she obviously has had plastic surgery! True beauty is when someone has not had surgery and Jennifer Lopez is a perfect example of true natural beauty, inside and out!

Marlyn

Posted at 5:21 PM on March 18, 2015

Tanya, shut up, you are sounding like a bitter ,old person. You know that Jennifer Lopez looks great but your hate can not let you accept this reality. Jennifer is like a fine wine, the older she gets ( she is not even that old), the better she looks. JENNIFER IS THE BEST.

Jean

Posted at 11:46 PM on July 26, 2015

First of all, stop being a hater. JLo is a true success story and she has got it going on!! You talk about her as if she were 90 years old! Maybe you can’t wear these type of clothes but she definitely can. Life is too short for all this criticism. Be happy for her and celebrate a strong Latina woman who overcame obstacles and refused to allow for anyone to kick her down.
Oh wait, and did you say she should befriend Angelina Jolie? The freak of nature who used to wear her ex husbands blood in a vial around her neck and stole Brad Pitt from his wife and overdid the Botox injections in her lips…that Angelina? Yup, she’s a great example! Maybe she should befriend Jennifer Lopez so she could learn a thing or two about getting her own man, have some pride and not be such a skank!

Cj McClinton

Posted at 6:09 PM on November 20, 2013

Jennifer Lopez I like styles I like other styles great fly styles your thinking of styles amazing have your style up best ever seen your amazing four clause better ever Jennifer Lopez

rebecca abad

Posted at 11:49 AM on October 15, 2013

she would always be my favorite….forever

J

Posted at 10:13 AM on July 17, 2015

She is amazing and smart in American Idol and she was perfect playing Selena but im sorry that is about it. She sings meanwhile SHE CANT SING! and her acting is ok – again I thought she was amazing in Selena…all other movies blah! the only credit I give her is fighting her way to the top..how she did that I don’t know – with what skills? Beauty I guess…