Posted Mon, December 10, 2012 9:50am EDT

Jenni Rivera Pics — Singer Killed In Tragic Plane Crash

Anna Marie Prieto

Posted at 10:32 PM on January 1, 2013

Jenni we will miss you very much. I wish that I would have had the opportunity to attend one of your concerts. That is something that I will never be able to forgive my self. Jenni rest in peace

michelly

Posted at 9:59 PM on December 31, 2012

this is so said

juanpablo

Posted at 9:33 PM on December 31, 2012

Ya se fue la chikinarca ? Aver ke otra chikis no llega alrato. :-(

Viqui

Posted at 6:12 PM on December 30, 2012

Mis respetos a una mujer fuerte, luchadora, y alegre. Que descanses en Paz. Siempre te recordaremos. Mis condolences a la familia de Jenni y a todos sus acompañantes.

abigail p.

Posted at 1:39 AM on December 30, 2012

RIP JENNY

blanca

Posted at 12:49 AM on December 30, 2012

At the begining i thought she was a strong and violent women, but after i saw her interviews what an admireation i had for u jenni. very proud of u and a little invious but in a good way. what a remarkable women very,very proud of u. wish all of us could have the intelligance,the courge,wisdom and the giving and caring for other people that u had. you were born very gifted with all those good qualities.god chose u with all those qualities andhe did a good job,and hecouldnt have found a better person.you were and will continue being a role model and good example to all the people in the world. whatever mistakes u made were plastered wiyh all the good u did . u completed ur mission that The Lord Jesus put u in this world for u to do so he needed u now to sing for him and run his buisness cause u never let him down.

teresa

Posted at 2:10 PM on December 21, 2012

jenni tu fuiste mi alisiente para terminar con una relasion de mas de 30 anos tus cansiones medieron valor para salir adelante te voy a tener siempre conmigo en mi corazon a tu mama y a tus hijos que tengan mucho valor que estoy con ellos yo tanbien soy madre de 4 los amo tere

liz

Posted at 9:45 PM on December 19, 2012

RIP

Pam

Posted at 2:22 PM on December 18, 2012

K en paz descanse una estrella, madre, hermana, hija, un amiga. Sabemos ke va a cantantar desde el cielo pero con muchas ganas. Te extrañaremos a ti y a tu musica que nos llega hasta el alma.

jaun

Posted at 9:30 PM on December 17, 2012

we love jenni rivera and ador her so let’s pray that she has avery good home up in heaven….

lupita

Posted at 1:17 PM on December 17, 2012

t3 keremos mucho jenni descanza enpaz que dios este con tu familia y hijos lindos I LOVE YOU JENNI <3 <3

Anna

Posted at 3:11 AM on December 17, 2012

God loves you

lorretta avitia

Posted at 1:41 PM on December 15, 2012

to the press. Same on u, the Rivera’s family deserves more respect than that. The family shound ban the photos being showed on u tube. i’ am really sorry to these news of ur daughter.mother.sister. my prayes will be with u.

janie

Posted at 2:15 AM on December 15, 2012

Well please don’t belive? Everythings u alls read but I wants to say I am sorry to the family of Jennie becuz I love her for everything she did and help everyone I couldn’t belive that’s happen I luv u alls

g.

Posted at 5:14 PM on December 14, 2012

Jennie I never meet u but I feel I did I will meet u when the lord takes me too! Rip will always hahave ur music

Toni

Posted at 4:51 AM on December 14, 2012

Jenni u got me through some hard times with it music my heart aches now that ur gone I will always cherish our picture we have together I love u may u rest in peace.

Reyna Lopez

Posted at 6:49 PM on December 13, 2012

I’m a big fan of Jenni Rivera and like everybody else I miss her so much the pain that we all fell will be there for a long time. I pray to God that I would never have to fell the way Jenni’s family are felling right now. No mother or father should have to say good-bye to there babies… I remember writing something in High School it was “When we are born we are crying and everyone around us are smiling we should live our lifes so that when we die we are the ones smiling and everyone around us is crying. Jenni didn’t die with a smile but I now that she’s smiling right and everytime I’m sad I know I can always look up I think of Jenni’s wonderful smile. One last thing please don’t forget to keep everyone else that lost their lives in the crash in your prayers remember their families are hurting too pray for them also. Thanks alot

christina

Posted at 7:55 PM on December 13, 2012

thank you so much you made me feel better for me jenny rivera is still alive omg god please please help us we all of our fans will and never forget jenny rivera we love you jenny

Lupita

Posted at 5:40 PM on December 13, 2012

Mi querida Diva fisica mente ya no te encuentras con nosotros pero en espiritu, estas aqui PARA SIEMPRE!! Con mucha tristesa en mi corazon, QUE EN PAZ DESCANSES!!

Nexia HAWYARD CA

Posted at 3:29 PM on December 13, 2012

rest in peace finaly MI DIVA RAYNA DE LA BANDA JENNY RIVERA now itz your turn to smile and be happy in heaven with out no more problems to deal with like you did in ur life, evan if your no longer with us physicly in our hearts you will allways live. My blessings to her family. Xoxox

sabdra Huerta

Posted at 1:38 PM on December 13, 2012

Jenni I have lots of hope that u are still with us everyday I pray to God that u can be found safe! I will not loose any hopes and continue to pray for u to be alive. God is great and he knows that u didn’t deserve to go like this, it’s to soon for u to leave us. Please God please give us a sign that Jenni is still alive and that she will soon be on that stage again singing all her beautiful songs. We cannot loose hope so please God I ask that u bring Jenni back safe.I love you Jenni

Claudia Medina

Posted at 10:25 AM on December 13, 2012

I still have hope that she i s alive injured but alive, I just pray to god that she is.

Ryan Camilo

Posted at 7:16 AM on December 13, 2012

I <3 Her And Miss Her I Remeber when I was little like 13 and she was AWSOME I speak (Spanish,And English) And I hope Jenni could be Alive! Please g

Kayla Lopez

Posted at 7:13 AM on December 13, 2012

I can’t believe That’s Jenni Was Dead Now Im going to pray 4 Jenni..!

Liz Gonzales

Posted at 6:20 AM on December 13, 2012

I have FAITH that you are still ALIVE, and until the forensic investigators (which is what I am going to be after I graduate 7/15/13) confirm that the remains belong to you; you are still here with us!!!! God is good and cannot take you, leaving your children behind!!! The stories portrayed by the media, simply do not coincide and I refuse to believe them until the remains confirm it is you and even after they confirm; I will have to hear your family confirm that it truly is you, Jenni!!! My heart is saddened by this tragic plane crash and I find myself completely devastated, as we do not know your whereabouts… You are my idol and I looked up to you, being a single mother that I am. I am somewhat like you; as I am strong and will do whatever it takes to help my children succeed. I also, have the mentality that with God all is possible and that I do not need a man to help me raise my children. You helped so many people and brought hope and inspiration too many women out there, whether they are single mothers or women that were hurt or abused by men. Anyhow, my thoughts and prayers go out to your children, parents, brothers and sister. I cannot imagine your loved one’s pain and powerlessness, right now. :'( VIVA “LA DIVA DE LAS BANDAS”!!! YOU ARE A LEGEND!!!!

Fb

Posted at 5:07 PM on December 14, 2012

OHHHH my good I love your email who ever you are , and I feel just the same

Fb

Posted at 5:09 PM on December 14, 2012

sorry not who ever you are I see your name Liz Gonsales

brianda beltran

Posted at 1:16 AM on December 13, 2012

We will always have u in are prayers n ur family too jenni rivera now u can rest in peace n watch over ur family n friends.. u will not be for gotten we will always remember u a real DIVA FROM LA BANDA LA GRAN. SEÑORA ..U. were some one that we looked up too n rolemodle for alot of people…REST IN PEACE ALWAYS WILL BE LOVED BY UR FANS..