Posted Mon, December 10, 2012 9:50am EDT

Jenni Rivera Pics — Singer Killed In Tragic Plane Crash

tesa marin

Posted at 11:27 PM on December 12, 2012

Jenni u are my hero I have 2 ill girls and I hope one day they can be. just like u one day talented, nice, pretty u are loved and always in our prayers rip jenni much love to ur family

Cynthia Najera

Posted at 9:59 PM on December 12, 2012

We love u jenni you will alwayz be oi n our hearts. And to the families to her staff that were on the plane. Love u alwayz jenni!!!!!!!!!!! :’(

Cynthia najera

Posted at 9:52 PM on December 12, 2012

HiGod is awesome and has ways and miracles its a tragedy she was a wonderful mother rolemodel singer..amazing woman. D oi d all she coyld help everybody and anybody, fans family didnt matter who you were.my heart goes out to her family and beautiful kids…i was a huge fan loved watching her and songs touched my heart. May god bless. I know shes alive..and will always be in our hearts.what ever the out come is. God Bless.

patrick@patrick.com

Posted at 11:03 PM on December 12, 2012

no such thing as god…

maggie

Posted at 8:29 PM on December 12, 2012

jenny rivera was well known all around the world she was a charismatic persona and help others in need. she encourage women to stop being abuse in any way. through her songs she inspire us woman to have hope and believe in our dreams that anything is possible. im one of them my prayers go out to your soul and family jenny rivera was not just a singer,she was a great human being,and a single mother who stood up to society and find bravery within herself. jenny no one could ever take your place! you will always be in my heart R.I.P ( MAGGIE and CRISTINA CORNEJO

frank ulloa

Posted at 3:59 PM on December 12, 2012

Mujer padre dios te nesesitaba a su lado descansa en paz Amor te quiero, ya ponte bien ,tengo muchas ganas de verte,

marisavargas salazar

Posted at 12:38 PM on December 12, 2012

I Love YOU Jenni Rivera…may u lovn nd sweet heart rest 4evr n peace…i admire ur person of being …gone 2 soon but neva 4gotten…love u..Marisela Vargas Salazar

mari

Posted at 11:03 AM on December 12, 2012

She will be missed she was my idol i loved how strong she was always managed to pick her self up when she was down and i loved her participation within all the community. i wish she would of walked with us here in milwaukee,wi in our brides walk against domestic violance . R.I.P Jenni .R

Stephanie Garcia

Posted at 10:13 AM on December 12, 2012

We will miss you Jenni Rivera ♥ I’m sorry for the lost of your love mother!
Janney Marin
Jacqueline Marin
Jenicka Lopez
Johnny Lopez
Michael Marin

Danny

Posted at 2:08 AM on December 12, 2012

I had the privilege of manufacturing Jenni Rivera fragrances. Working with her was a true honor . I really didn’t know who she was until she invited me to her concert at the Staple Center. From that night I would call her by the nick name I put on her “Angel”. I saw how she maid people feel happy and free. Now you are a true Angel. God bless you and I will miss you. I will keep my promise that I promised you.

Ashley valdez

Posted at 1:47 AM on December 12, 2012

Poor jenny she was a very talented and good singer … I fell sorry for her kids she doesn’t deserve she was a pretty person to bad i never meet her but i hoped i did R.I.P jenny!

Veronica Gonzales

Posted at 12:42 AM on December 12, 2012

i am from.Dallas tx We Love take and our prayers go out you we Love you Jenni and fam God be with y’all

Olga

Posted at 11:38 PM on December 11, 2012

Big lost :(

Juanita

Posted at 11:35 AM on December 12, 2012

This is a big lost for us around the world and sad to say I just started a year ago getting so involved in her singing and watching her reality shows because I seen someone else who had a similar background my family and myself and many other latinos dealing with, Jennie you help me to help my family to understand don’t giveup there is is a way. LOVE YOU R.I.P

juany

Posted at 11:34 PM on December 11, 2012

Jenni Rivera is such a beautiful lady. very talented and with a heart as big as can be,. i write is because i will not believe she is gone. May God bring you back to your mother and your children. Father God pls bring her home.

Stella gonzalez

Posted at 10:40 PM on December 11, 2012

Its so sad you had to lieve even thou you in our hearts god decide he needed you more your beautiful smile and your giveing heart will be missed forever more.i would like to thank your mother and father for giving us you.

Isais Rossa

Posted at 8:56 PM on December 11, 2012

GOD CALL YOU JENNY BUT YOU WILL BE ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS…HOPE YOUR KIDS AND FAMILY FIND RESIGNATION AND PEACE WITHIN THEIR SOULS ….VIVA POR SIEMPRE LA REYNA DE LAS DIVAS…JENNY RIVERA FOREVER

erica

Posted at 8:54 PM on December 11, 2012

R.i.p….. you will be missed!!!!

David gonzalez

Posted at 8:45 PM on December 11, 2012

Descase en Paz jenni

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 6:54 PM on December 11, 2012

so sad may god rest her soul. and may god give her family peace. Jenni we love you .and you will be missed.

ana c. herrera

Posted at 4:22 PM on December 11, 2012

Esta noticia es unas de las mas teribles que hemos recivido de nuestros artista queridos y lindos. Fue y sera querida for mucha jente por su personalidad tan hermosa y su gran talento. Estas en nuestro corazones para siempre.

angie cabral

Posted at 4:21 PM on December 11, 2012

its really hard to believe that ur gone but you will always live in our haearts you r an inspiration to every women that has gone thru wat you had gone thru and we will learn from you, to believe in ourselves and aways walk with our heads up high and believe that god will always be there for us. may you rest in peace jenny we will always love you

chevy

Posted at 2:59 PM on December 11, 2012

I still can’t.imagine.u.gone until I see u in a cascet I will believe ur gone love u chicka and please come home “/.

sarahi

Posted at 1:15 PM on December 11, 2012

i miss yhu alot jenni and i love your music always and forever….

Shiela

Posted at 5:29 AM on December 11, 2012

Sure going to moss jenny she grabed my heart with her music .my condolance go out to family.

Aida Irene Escobar

Posted at 10:20 PM on December 10, 2012

Querida Jenni cuanto te queria por tu musica y por tu trabajo y por tu forma de ser tu eras la mejor la unica en esta tierra y Dios te llevo a su lado,El sabra por que yo creo que en el cielo faltaba un angel como tu,aqui todos los que te queriamos va mos a sufrir por tu ausencia espero que toda tu familia encuentre paz,tu desde alla dales el consuelo, que ellos necesitan,yo fui tu fan No 1.

axel garcia

Posted at 8:15 PM on December 11, 2012

Jenny the sky belongs to the starts an
You are one of them I name one after you s
So we can always remember you.

barreras25

Posted at 8:55 PM on December 10, 2012

le pido a mi padre selestial que todo esto sea mentira y que ella y los que ivan con ella que esten vivos estaremos pidiendo a dios por ti y jenni te queremos mucho deseo de Corazon que estes viva
yo y mis hermanos en cristo cristo jesus te cuide donde estes y que tu familia
te esperan con los brasos aviertos jesus parra de pasco Washington y familia
diosito te bendiga mi hijita Jennifer parra esta muy triste por lo que esta pasando pero tu estas viva y viviras por mucho tiempo mas dios te ama y
el te cuidara a ti y tu familia tu tienes muchas cosas mas por aser en este
mundo deseo en unos dias saver que todos esten asalvo y con tu familia

te queremos y viva jenni rivera

rose

Posted at 3:13 PM on December 12, 2012

my heart break for her son whom lost a father and now his mother…