Posted Sat, December 1, 2012 1:42pm EST

Jenelle Evans’ Relationship History — From Andrew To Courtland

The troubled ‘Teen Mom 2′ star insists she has found ‘The One’ in fiance Courtland Rogers — but she has kissed a lot of frogs to find her so-called prince. Check out Jenelle’s fast-moving relationship history!

Jenelle Evans never seems to stay single for very long. From Jace’s baby daddy Andrew Lewis — her long-distance boyfriend we met on 16 & Pregnant — to her current fiance Courtland Rogers, Jenelle’s love life makes for prime time reality TV drama.

Jenelle started dating Andrew in high school, and soon became pregnant with her baby boy Jace. When they were both on 16 & Pregnant, Jenelle insisted they would soon get jobs and move in together — but by the time the spin-off show Teen Mom 2 aired, Andrew was long out of the picture.

She started dating her infamous ex-boyfriend Kieffer Delp during the first season of Teen Mom 2, and their on-again, off-again relationship led to several arrests, lots of fights and even them running away together with her mom Barbara Evans‘ credit card.

Jenelle then thought the met “the one” in ex-fiance Gary Head in the spring of 2012, but after a short-lived engagement — which ended with both of them in jail — the tumultuous relationship was over for good.

On Nov. 19, Jenelle announced her engagement to Courtland Rogers, whom she had been dating for two months. She insists she’s “never been happier,” and that she has finally found her soulmate. We hope she’s right!

What do YOU think of Jenelle’s relationship history HollyMoms? Has she finally found “The One?”

– Christina Stiehl

More Jenelle Evans news:

1. Jenelle Evans’ Mom Is ‘Worried’ About Her Engagement To Courtland Rogers
  2. Jenelle Evans On Her Drug Addiction: ‘I Was Spiraling Out Of Control’
  3. Jenelle Evans’ Favorite Book Is ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’

Windows 8 Activation Key

Posted at 8:37 PM on June 23, 2013

Lately, I did not give plenty of consideration to making feedback on blog page articles or blog posts and have placed feedback even much less. Reading through via your enjoyable content, will help me to do so sometimes.

burkastudios.com

Posted at 11:10 AM on June 4, 2013

We just couldnt leave your website before saying that we really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post!

www.oberweger.it

Posted at 11:08 AM on June 4, 2013

I just discovered this post and despite the fact its good enough, it is quite new and intriguing for me. But I hope you will post more such occupying contents there! Thank you! aha

carpetoverseas.com

Posted at 9:39 PM on May 31, 2013

Hi Site owner. My partner and i seriously like this post as well as the internet site all in all! Your piece of writing is actually quite plainly written and effortlessly understandable. Your current Blog design is wonderful as well! Would definitely be fantastic to learn exactly where I are able obtain it. If possible continue to keep up the good work. We require even more this sort of site owners just like you on the net and much fewer spammers. Great mate

www.technovetro.com

Posted at 8:28 PM on May 26, 2013

CoswKptA Ambien

www.mirnezamco.com

Posted at 8:27 PM on May 26, 2013

Thanks,James

www.wolf-software.de

Posted at 8:27 PM on May 26, 2013

Eventually, I founded the information I was seeking out for. We have now been taking out homework on this subject, and for 4 days I protect acquiring web-sites which are meant to have what I am hunting for, only to be disappointed utilizing the dont have of what I wished. I wish I could have identified your web-site sooner! I had about 25% of what I utilized to become in require of and your web page has that, plus the rest of what I vital to finish my researching. Weve got activated to this website right right here I like which you will observe authentic post written content that you’ll be able to hardly uncover elsewhere. 1 excellent thing, you quite possibly can receive nevertheless these types of blogs, make certain you go on! I can no for a longer period see the well-liked media. It can be there lots rubbish printed, I bear it no very much a lot more quickly. A truly pleasant blog site and good write-up. I expend nights inside the earth huge web learning blogs, about tons of several subjects. I should original of all give kudos to whoever recognized your web sites and 2nd of all to you for composing what i can only describe as an publish. I honestly imagine theres a capability to writing content or blog site articles or blog posts that only several posses and frankly you may have it. The mixture of informative and fantastic subject material is definitely exceptionally scarce utilizing the enormous volume of web site around the on the net world.At all times keep a very beneficial give excellent outcomes

www.psicoanalisiseintersubjetividad.com

Posted at 8:27 PM on May 26, 2013

Attention ! I just found an glitch in your website! Check if your theme is set the right way!

Me!!!

Posted at 12:51 AM on December 27, 2012

God that woman or should I say teen gets on my nerves so freaking bad she’s stuck up, crazy, desperate, and doesn’t even care about her baby ! I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s on drugs. She always leaves her baby with her mom so she can go out and party. I’m sick of her!!!

Sue Horrocks

Posted at 4:28 PM on December 15, 2012

This girl is to pitied rather than scolded because she just hasn’t got a clue

Big Johnson

Posted at 8:00 PM on December 1, 2012

Poor Jenelle has an addictive gene, she’s hard wired to be chemically based and controlled—–She’s also a sociopath lacking any semblance of conscience, she’ll lie in the face of any facts to the contrary, she has to, she’s hard wired to live only in the moment, a small bubble of time, with constantly changing values, mores, rules, etc.–It’s never her fault and never will be–Promises are to be used on the stupid is her mantra—–If I were her mother, I don’t know—-Poor Barbara begat a demon witch, period—-

Ali

Posted at 2:26 PM on December 1, 2012

@BonnieFuller — Let’s see your relationship history outlined like you have done for this young woman.