Posted Thu, January 3, 2013 3:27pm EDT

Jenelle Evans & Courtland Rogers

judith

Posted at 11:46 AM on October 4, 2013

I really like jenelle she is sweet and people can say what they want there just jelouse of her so swip infront of you’re own door and leave jenelle the hell alone she is a good mother no matter what se did in the past that’s over and done withh and se looks happy so jenelle you rock!!!

Lorie

Posted at 2:24 PM on May 16, 2013

Jenelle, just keep doing the next right thing, embrace it and turn away from the harmful thing you want to do! I know it is hard, but you can do it, because I see the determination in you and how much you have matured and changed since you first started on Teen Mom 2. Time takes time, and for some, sometimes lessons well learned come slower then others. But giving the cards you have been delt with, and the things you deal with, you are progressing just as you should! Just stayed foucused on the truth God says about you, and you will eventaully get it all together and not even think about going backwards anymore or participating in harmfully activity again. God is on your side my friend, and he is helping you and making you stronger, every step of the way! Loves Lorie P.

sodaboy

Posted at 3:33 PM on May 13, 2013

Get the feeling this woman will be dead inside 18 months. People who behave this way never last. She’s got molested at a young age, mom didn’t believe her etc etc all over her. Her mother is terrible, insensitive. Bad bad bad

Christy

Posted at 10:36 PM on May 7, 2013

You suck you are a whore and cps would have your children if your mom didn’t. Say hello jail.

judy walker

Posted at 1:00 AM on April 24, 2013

you ought to be ashamed. the way you do your mother. thank god she,s there for your son because your definently not. you claim you want custody of your son back, but yet you take the last bit of money you have seventy dollars and send keiffer to buy weed. you don,t love your son or you,d grow up . again shame on you.

Julie Costa

Posted at 5:01 PM on April 24, 2013

thats right she ought to be ashamed of herself, and thank god she has a loving mother to take care of her son jace. jannell you don’t deserve to have kids at all you need a attitude adjustment put her in jail with the rough girls they will teach her a good lesson and commet her to a rehab on an island with just her and the doctor.

chelsea

Posted at 9:01 PM on April 24, 2013

she sent him to buy pain pills you didnt hear it right,

guiltypleasure

Posted at 7:45 PM on April 11, 2013

Jenelle is typical white trash. Her behavior isn’t surprising. She’s been diagnosed bipolar, she uses drugs, and she abandoned her son, and uses her son to hurt her mother. Typical trashy behavior. She’s the poster child for why you should put your kids up for adoption… err, her mother should have put HER up for adoption. However she is an interesting conversation piece, hence the reason anybody reads these stories instead of waiting for MTV editing what they want you to see.

Me

Posted at 5:24 AM on April 11, 2013

Why does’nt everyone just ssshh it and worry about their own family problems first …….and praise jesus for help in your own lives!!!!

junior

Posted at 1:05 AM on April 9, 2013

This women is sick and from what it seems gets what she asks for.she is not gf mattereal at all or marriage at that. If women are from venus ship her @$$ back cause she sure dont fit in here on earth.

ALETA

Posted at 3:34 PM on April 8, 2013

what? married? and another physical battle? and she is PREGNANT???????????????

sabrina

Posted at 2:02 PM on April 3, 2013

im soo confuesed is jenelle with the guy that was on teenmom shows or a diff guy and is she pergnant again!!

Ashlyn

Posted at 8:41 AM on April 2, 2013

its like every guy she dates ends up in jail..??
um wouldnt that be a red flag to any guy??

Monica

Posted at 9:48 AM on March 17, 2013

I don’t get how she barely spends time with Jace but when she does it’s with another guy. He’s been around too many guys already she goes back and forth with these guys like it’s cute.!NOT!!

Kellie

Posted at 11:44 AM on March 9, 2013

is it just me or does this guy look like Vanilla Ice?

Dietramoore1@aol.com

Posted at 9:58 AM on March 9, 2013

Hey jenelle Evans this is Dietra Moore you and Gary. Are a good at date together yes or no tall me
I need to know cool

jhyland

Posted at 8:19 PM on February 5, 2013

i feel bad for all them woman who cant have children and really want them and you get people like this who have sex with anyone get pregnant and see drinking weed and any guy that will look at them over there own baby just dont think its fair

Cornelia

Posted at 6:14 PM on January 25, 2013

Jenelle is just a disaster. Just sad all the way

ilgar

Posted at 5:25 AM on January 20, 2013

good help mee 20 doll you posta

Kggh

Posted at 2:17 AM on January 19, 2013

I Hope this time you really step it up as a mother . I know that alot of people don’t like you but I have hope that you will change for the better. Congrats & I hope everything goes well with your preg. .. .

Jackie

Posted at 5:40 PM on February 27, 2013

I AGREE WITH YOU IM 24 AND I HAVE 2 KIDS A 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND A 10 MONTH OLD SON GOT PREGNANT AT 17 I WAS WILD EVEN AFTER MY DAUGHTER I MADE ALOT OF MISTAKES BUT WHEN REALITY HIT ME IN THE FACE I GOT IT TOGHTER FOR HER AND MY SON. SO I KNOW THAT JENELLE CAN GET HER LIFE STRAIGHT SHE JUST HAS TO WANT TO THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT I HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH UR PREGNACY AND I HOPE YOU DO WHATS RIGHT NOT JUST FOR YOU BUT FOR JACE AND THE NEW BABY

humble

Posted at 9:44 PM on March 19, 2013

You can get your point across to the public without using cap lock. Why is a 24 year old watching this show? Clearly you are just as immature as she is.

Savannah

Posted at 7:31 PM on January 17, 2013

I feel bad! she should not be able to have another child
you have to be 18 to vote 21 to drink and 16 to drive a car and even have a licence to fish put anyone can have baby
She doesn’t even take care of the first one I hate watch the show when Jace cries and she just leaves anyway
She should fix her problems first with the son she has now before having another just because she has another son doesn’t mean its going to fix the problems she has with the son she has now

Lisa

Posted at 11:01 PM on January 21, 2013

You are so right she should never be able to have kids

Tashii

Posted at 5:29 PM on January 16, 2013

I say congrats maybe now that she is married she will be a better mother

Louise, UK

Posted at 9:58 AM on January 16, 2013

I really hope this isn’t true!! Jenelle’s poor mother will have yet another grandchild to raise.

kelly

Posted at 8:29 PM on January 15, 2013

All these pics of her and this dude but nowhere do I see any of her and Jace? I wonder being a young mother of not one but two children how could you not want to just do the right thing for your innocent child? It makes me very sad for Jace but thank God he has his grandma she is a blessing in his life and he definitely belongs with her and if she doesn’t like my comments maybe she shouldn’t put her whole life on national Tv for the whole world to see.

kelly

Posted at 8:32 PM on January 15, 2013

My bad I see like three of her Jace and that dude but none of just her and her son its never just her and her son always gotta be a dude round sad thats the only word that comes to mind just sad

sierra