Posted Mon, April 28, 2014 9:11am EDT 126,524 Article Views

Jay Z & Beyonce — Pics

D

Posted at 11:39 PM on August 24, 2014

What messages are you sending to your daughter ? With a performance like such .. 2yrs old really

diann

Posted at 7:43 PM on July 31, 2014

I just want to know one thing??why do you always hide blu ivy face? Are u ashame of her face?? She is a beautiful girl. But you walk around with jay z…..REALLY?????!

Diana Glenn

Posted at 10:24 AM on July 31, 2014

I think that Beyonce and Jay Z are having the time of their lives and only those people that are so unhappy with themselves are having a hard time with them. All marriages have problems and its up to the couple to try and get though them together. They have a beautiful little girl that will need both of her parents to get her through the things that are going to come her way. My hands off to this couple for putting up with each other and wanting to be together. Being entertainers has to be hard for both of you guys plus having a little one to take care of and you guys are doing a great job with little Ms. Blue Ivory. Put God first and you will always have a strong marriage and family life. You tell those people that have something to say about you guys to kiss where you were given a deep split. You don’t have to prove anything to anybody. Just keep living and keep loving each other and when you need to just pray Love, Huggs and Kisses to the Carter Family.

shaj

Posted at 4:41 PM on August 6, 2014

Says the hater! lol

Salli

Posted at 6:01 AM on July 29, 2014

Who in the hell would stay with a man who is cheating? No real woman would put up with that sh!t any day of the week. I am a huge Beyoncé and Jay Z fan, but I do NOT think he is cheating on her and I do not think that they are splitting up after this tour. I think it’s just messy people wishing ill and negativity towards their marriage. Jay and Bey are so in love with one another and you can tell by the way they look at one another. It’s like no one else is in the room. All these articles are is speculation and it’s the same crap they have always done to Beyoncé-write negative gossip, rumors,band stories about her.

Zanele Radebe

Posted at 6:37 AM on August 26, 2014

tHANK YOU ….

Posted at 6:24 AM on July 22, 2014

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google,
and found that it’s really informative. I’m
going to watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future.
Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Janeve

Posted at 8:33 PM on July 4, 2014

Hey Beyoncé I love u so much and want to use this opportunity to put in my opinion to u about ur marriage,pls baby don’t let anything happen to ur marriage .whoever that wants to mess with ur hubby can go ahead and do that but the fact remains he is ur husband and I believe he loves u so much,losers can go extra mile to sleep with Jay blc he is top star but they will always be losers and bear in mind that a man will always be a man and the fact that he comes home for u and Blue ivy settles ur case, so pls don’t listen to fools and hold ur home blc the bibles said that a wise woman keeps her home while the fool pluck it down! Love u guys like crazy though

Evelynrivera

Posted at 12:10 AM on June 20, 2014

Hey,Beyoncé my name is Evelynrivera how are you? And I love you

Dianamite

Posted at 6:52 AM on May 31, 2014

And her dog is winking. Too funny.

Katie

Posted at 3:23 PM on April 28, 2014

This is a cool pic…I like it!!

Lisa

Posted at 12:17 AM on August 26, 2014

Please Beyoncé change the crotch outfit,and dress the Baby up and fix her hair.I thought u were a perfectionist.Tired of your same hair also,change it up girl,For u and your little Family can shine.