We watched The Bachelor‘s Molly and Jason tie the knot on ABC last night, March 8th! It was very touching, and we have all the details!
Every girl dreams of their perfect wedding, and The Bachelor‘s Molly Malaney had a more than perfect ceremony Feb. 27. Furthermore, the winning contestant and her Bachelor did the romantic deed in front of the film cameras and it aired last night Mar. 8, on ABC. The couple had an almost flawless wedding and we were able to catch all of their wedding planning moments during the TV special! We were even surprised to see American Idol season seven finalist Jason Castrol sing ‘Somewhere Over The Rainbow‘ as Molly walked down the aisle! Molly and Jason Mesnick held their wedding at the picturesque Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, and despite rain, and a possible tsunami the couple managed to say their ‘I do’s’. Molly captivated their 300 friends and family in a breathtaking Monique Lhuillier gown and gorgeous Manolo Blahnik heels. Ok! magazine got to talk to the delighted couple about the planning, and their future as Mr. & Mrs. Mesnick! Here, excerpts from that interview.
Here are all the details you’ve been waiting for!
- Molly tells you all about her dress: I went into Monique Lhuillier thinking I knew exactly what I wanted. I tried on a couple of different styles just to make sure, but when I put on the style I was looking for, which was a mermaid dress, Monique and I instantly looked at each other and said, ‘Yes!’ It was magical.
- Jason on how he felt about seeing Molly walk down the aisle: I just really enjoyed that moment when she walked down the stairs. It was just this moment of calm happiness, complete happiness.
- Molly walking down the aisle: I was just blown away. I was focusing on Jason and a sigh of relief came over me. There had been so much going on this week.
- How Molly prepared for her wedding day: I started training with the trainer who helped Jason get in shape for The Bachelor. I was there six days a week for the past two-and-a-half-months, but the hard work paid off. I lost 7 percent body fat in two months.
- Their message for Melissa: “We both wish her all the best,” says Jason. “We don’t have any hard feelings whatsoever,” says Molly.
- Where they are going on their honeymoon: “We are going to South Africa for two weeks, and we’ll go on a couple of safaris while we’re there,” says Molly.
- Plans for a baby: “Not anytime soon,” says Molly. “It’s been a really crazy year and a half. I think we want to take the next few years and really settle back down into normal life.