Posted Wed, November 13, 2013 10:58am EDT 19,556 Article Views

‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’: Jamie Dornan & Dakota Johnson — PICS

Chicka

Posted at 7:59 PM on January 25, 2014

Both are not hit enough to play these parts

dile

Posted at 2:13 PM on December 26, 2013

Jamie is a perfect fit for Cristian :)

palesa

Posted at 8:57 AM on January 5, 2014

um i dont think so hey

yogita

Posted at 6:41 AM on December 25, 2013

no i think both are perfect. especially jamie who is a perfect fit for d role of christian grey.. we cant give such harsh comments olrdy..watch d movie frst atleast..i know its going to b grrt jst like d book..

nessa

Posted at 9:06 PM on December 20, 2013

All u people sound like whining babies get over it alrdy I think he is perfect for Mr. CG nd so is she for ana

dile

Posted at 2:16 PM on December 26, 2013

Ditto could not agree more with you I am so grateful the first actor opt out :-)

Jo

Posted at 11:38 PM on January 18, 2014

I totally agree with the casting selection

Patsy

Posted at 12:00 PM on December 14, 2013

Give the producers, directors a little credit please. Lookin good to me. So far the revelations of the cast, one by one,seems to be good. Please no more negative criticism. This is from a loyal fan of the book & soon to be loyal fan of movie!

kradd25@yahoo.com

Posted at 4:50 PM on December 12, 2013

I think Jamie Dornan is the perfect mix of GQ and bad boy to play Christian Grey. I think the guy from SOA was to buff and edgy and not enough GQ…I think Jamie is perfect for Christian Grey

Mer

Posted at 4:30 PM on December 12, 2013

Who cares really- I don’t know anyone who is happy with casting. Charlie would have been better and I did not want him. Jamie is not masculine sexy enough to be Christian-I probably won’t see the film because I don’t want to be dissappointed. Ian Somerhalder would have been great as Christian Grey but I am sure it is better for his career not to be involved in the trarinwreck that is Fifty Shades of Grey.

cyrd54@yahoo.com

Posted at 8:42 PM on January 5, 2014

Hmmm are we looking at the same person…. Jamie not masculine enough…. OMG

Rosey

Posted at 12:15 PM on December 12, 2013

Ditto, couldn’t agree more, EPIC FAIL for readers of 50 Shades :(
Having aimed the books at a specific age audience the cast is more for teenagers, Doesnt look like he could control multi million companies let alone pilot even a remote control plane and Anna was an ordinary girl with a battered old car, – like most of us – defiantly not someone who looks down her nose as if she trod in something !!
Could be wrong but nahhhh, don’t think so,,
Feeling let down by the author like so many others :((

Mer

Posted at 6:01 PM on December 12, 2013

I agree with everything you said except I don’t know who they were trying to target by casting Jamie as Christian. EPIC FAIL for Fifty Shades fans.

dile

Posted at 2:15 PM on December 26, 2013

if you have read the book you will know that Christian is only 27 in the book as well so I do not get your point….should they hire a 50 year old actor to play Cristian just because he might look capable to run the company??

nia

Posted at 5:29 AM on December 12, 2013

she looks older than him

katgurl328

Posted at 10:45 PM on December 11, 2013

I agree. the actors don’t fit right for the movie.

Jessygirl

Posted at 11:17 AM on December 8, 2013

So disappointed in the cast :( I think people will see it because they are craving a movie, but I don’t see anyone being satisfied with the film because of the cast

Amanda

Posted at 8:38 AM on December 11, 2013

Totally agree. Johnson is NOT who I imagined to play Anna and I SOOO wanted Chris Pine as Christian Grey.. SAD DAY -__-

Mrs.b.walkland

Posted at 12:03 PM on February 24, 2014

I think Jamie Dornam is bloody gorgeous and I wish I was 50 years younger ‘Mr Grey will see you now’ I’d be on my way