Posted Sun, December 9, 2012 8:30am EST

Sexiest Male Vampires Of 2012: Edward Vs. Damon & More

Browse pics of the year’s hottest undead gentlemen & vote for your favorite!

Who says you need a pulse to be sexy? From Edward (Robert Pattinson) in Breaking Dawn Part 2 to Damon (Ian Somerhalder) on The Vampire Diaries, some of 2012’s hottest guys were all vampires! HollywoodLife.com rounded up the 10 finest fanged fellas of the year, and we want to know which one made your 2012 sparkle. (Yes, that was a Twilight joke, because seriously, how ridiculous is it that they sparkle?!)

— Andy Swift

Lanielle Somerhalder

Posted at 12:34 PM on December 11, 2012

vota no Damon aiii peessoaal

Zara

Posted at 12:16 PM on December 11, 2012

Edward es el único!! Damon es tan feo y viejooo

aneesha

Posted at 11:54 AM on December 11, 2012

Come on admit it, HOT category goes to Damon! Edward is more like the adorable AND lovable Category but hot and sexy is surely for Damon!

Megz Jeffrey

Posted at 11:25 AM on December 11, 2012

HOW THE F IS DAMON LOSING!?!?!?! WTF????

aneesha

Posted at 11:50 AM on December 11, 2012

Exactly even what I was thinking!

ritik

Posted at 11:09 AM on December 11, 2012

edwarddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd no one can compare with him

TVDdelena4ever

Posted at 10:58 AM on December 11, 2012

hein mais c’est truqué ??? c’est n’importe quoi !
je comprends mieux pourquoi Edward a plus de votes …

tvddelena

Posted at 10:35 AM on December 11, 2012

warning !! when we vote for damon, the votes are for edward !!

Karen

Posted at 10:38 AM on December 11, 2012

Seriously !!!!! And who we have to vote for so Damon can get the votes??????

tvddelena

Posted at 10:33 AM on December 11, 2012

super quand on vote damon çà donne des voix edward, c’est truqué ce truc c’est n’importe quoi

TVD

Posted at 8:12 AM on December 11, 2012

Damon

Mel

Posted at 6:43 AM on December 11, 2012

Ya vote y me encanta que este ganando Robert en su papel de vampiro lo hizo muy bien…. yo he leido muchas historia de vampiro y hay cada leyenda y cada escristor le da su toque … y me encanta este actor ya que supo hacer lo que la escritora narror en el libro es un vampiro diferente
a lo que ya conocemos como dracula y muchos otros…. El interpreto super bien su papel el guión ya estaba listo esta versión no se quema con el sol y brilla como un cristal es lo que la escritora quizo que sus vampiros fueran asi el solo interpreto un personaje de vampiro de la imaginación de una escritora muy brillante y que me encanto su versión ya que he visto muchas historias de vampiros…y Robert Pattinson realizo lo el directo queria y la escritora y lo logro y a muchas fans que siguen al actor ya que me encata como acto es bueno…

sepideh

Posted at 1:32 AM on December 11, 2012

damon damon damon always damooooooooooooooooooooon <3 <3

Karen

Posted at 12:22 AM on December 11, 2012

Nina u god have to be kidding me do u really thing that Edward ever can be sexier than Damon??? U r on drugs do u? And by the way 34 years old is not old and even if it is Edward will wish look like him when he become 34 Ian I mean Damon is the sexier vampire that for not say that he is the hottest man in the world team Damon

sepideh

Posted at 1:34 AM on December 11, 2012

agreeeeeeeee

Karen

Posted at 8:53 PM on December 10, 2012

Of course that Damon is the sexiest vampire in the world I mean I love Edward but even in the movie he don’t even look like a real vampire I mean when in the history of vampires they can’t be in the sun because they are sparkling they can’t get along with the sun because they get burn not because they have glitter all over their bodies besides Damon have something between his appearance and his personality some kind of charm that make u fall in love with him. Also because Delena’s love is way beautiful that Edward and Bella’s love and that’s a lot team Damon forever and ever

Darkblade

Posted at 7:43 PM on December 10, 2012

I voted with both. My vote is for me and my daughter. I think as far as being SEXY Ian Somerhalder has it hands down because my GOD his character is just amazing. He’s perfectly yummy. But Robert, though not as directly sensual as Ian is in his part, has a sexy thread to him in his intense desire for his woman that my daughter finds mesmerizing. What woman WOULDN’T want to have a really good looking guy so obsessed with her, one who wasn’t a creep but who was amazing that is. Ian’s part is very much more directly sensually written. For adults, not for kids. So…there you are.

Charl99ie

Posted at 7:30 PM on December 10, 2012

I choose Robert *-* Of curse Ian is super hot and sexy (im too a TVD fan) but i think its all matter of taste.I like Edward more because he is more Romantic and has something special in his character (Im not saying that Ian isnt all of this things,Edward is jut MORE of it).And Damon is incredible Hot and as this funny way to make things a lot more interesting.I love both and they characters are Incredible but of tasted i like more Edward.
(Whohoo,Klaus is on the third place ! :D i just love Klaus )

Charl99ie

Posted at 7:33 PM on December 10, 2012

Sr for the grammar errors.Im from SouthAmerika

DELENA

Posted at 6:58 PM on December 10, 2012

DAMON! OMG people are sooo blind!!!!

DELENA

Posted at 5:48 PM on December 10, 2012

YES DAMON IS WINNING! HE IS LIKE THE HOTTEST MAN ALIVE!!! I’M SOOO JEALOUS OF ELENA!!!

IRINA

Posted at 5:35 PM on December 10, 2012

Totally agree, what’s wrong with this Nadiah girl I love Robert but let’s face it as a man Ian/Damon is way sexier I’m sorry but that’s the truth, being sexy or beautiful, that’s a difference still I would pick Ian for more beautiful, his age doesn’t define how much sexy or not he is, and let me tell you that for his age, he is really HOT AND BEAUTIFUL! So as Robert though I find him awkward :/

DELENA

Posted at 7:02 PM on December 10, 2012

@Irina: Ian is not old at all! You make him sound so old. 30 is not old in my opninion! :P HE WILL BE AN SEXY GRANDPA THAT’S FOR SURE! XD

Rahebe

Posted at 5:18 PM on December 10, 2012

Seriously people? what do you see in ugly stupid wooden Edward? seriously? and how can you compare it with Damon? just tell me!

Rahebe

Posted at 5:14 PM on December 10, 2012

Andy I agree with you about the sparkle thing it’s so stupid and about your competition, is that even a competition ? Damon always win …

GRAZIELLE

Posted at 5:05 PM on December 10, 2012

EDWARD YOU IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU !!!!!

GRAZIELLE

Posted at 5:04 PM on December 10, 2012

EDWARD 100% ELE É MUITO LINDO !!!!!! NEM TEM COMPARAÇÃO.

Naiara

Elijah
Damon <3 <3 <3
klaus <3
stefan <3 <3

Joanna26

Posted at 8:01 PM on December 10, 2012

Ian/Damon is the sexiest Vampire. Ian is so hot!