Posted Wed, October 17, 2012 12:01am EDT

Honey Boo Boo Takes Over Hollywood

SunShine82

Posted at 10:41 PM on May 6, 2013

Judy Judy Judy… Really?? Is that all you have to do is go through every single person’s comments just to get in a word?? Really, I think you lack the intelligence of a REAL human being, and you have the sense of a(n) amoeba.. Because I have an over-weight child myself, but that’s because of the situation I was forced into, sharing my child with my ex-s family. If it were up to me, my child would be on a DIET… Sooo your saying, JUDY, that it’s okay that the child’s mom allows her to be GROSSLY over-weight, teaches her to KEEP eating or she won’t be famous anymore, and allows her to be disrespectful to every adult except for herself and her dad?? So, how’s the child supposed to learn any morals or life lessons for future needs of gainful employment? You THINK she’s going to be famous forever?? Oh yeah, we wanna watch her grow up into a complete SLOB, over-weight, and stuffing her face at the heavily weight and tune of 300+lbs, blobbing around the bedroom, because that’s the ONLY thing she will have to look forward to if she keeps EATING like she does.. I don’t call her names, I don’t call anyone names, but if your unhealthy, I call it UNHEALTHY… OVER-WEIGHT… You can say all those things, but what does it do? Over-weight people take offense to all those words.. Seriously, I’m over-weight, I’m on a diet, I don’t take offense of it, but I’m NOT going to STAY over-weight FOREVER! This child is going to turn into an over-weight, slob, laid up in a king size bed with food everywhere, coming out of ALL surfaces her her over-weight body, laughing and bellowing about something she doesn’t like on her TV because this will be the ONLY excitement she will see at the ripe age of 20! I don’t think this show is meant for the intellectual people of today’s society, I think it’s for the people with a VERY LOW IQ… Thumbs down for a TV SHOW that TEACHES to be obese and disrespectful…

Judy Carter

Posted at 7:06 PM on May 18, 2013

Yes, Sunshine, reaaaaaallllyyyyy! Exercise your constitutional right and turn the channel. It’s that simple. I seriously doubt Alana will lead the horrific and lonely life you have envisioned for her in a few years. Relax, have a doughnut (or 5) and realize that it’s only a televison show….primarily meant for entertainment. Have a lovely day!!! :)

Hates Fat People

Posted at 9:05 PM on May 4, 2013

She is on tv because she is retarded? Right? Because there is no other reason for her to be on there, I mean come on, let’s be real…

Judy C.

Posted at 9:46 PM on May 4, 2013

To the Fat People Hater, as I said in my last reply. You are nothing but ignorant and rude. If you do not like Honey Boo Boo, just don’t watch it.To talk so awful about a little child just shows ones own mentality.

Hates Fat People

Posted at 9:03 PM on May 4, 2013

How many chins are in a chinese phonebook? Not sure but honey boo boo name is there. Fat little terd kid, the only key for obesity is to stop eating to much….

Nikos Pappas

Posted at 8:21 AM on April 29, 2013

disgusting and rude…..American values
She should learn something normal thing and she should loose her fat

Judy

Posted at 8:32 AM on April 29, 2013

AMERICAN VALUES AMERICAN VALUES !!!!!!!!!!!!! Please don’t judge what’s not yours. Mr. Nikos Pappas. Pappas ?

flopy

Posted at 10:15 PM on April 3, 2013

Aguante Honey Boo Boo Espero Que Bengas A La Argentinaaa Buenos Aires ♥

deleaka shelton

Posted at 9:52 PM on March 28, 2013

When does the next show can on

deleaka shelton

Posted at 9:53 PM on March 28, 2013

Come on

Judy Carter

Posted at 7:50 AM on March 30, 2013

I wish I knew Deleaka. I miss the show. LOL………. It’s a good source of entertainment.

Juanita Du Toit

Posted at 7:04 AM on March 27, 2013

Hi Judy, I too agree with everything you say!! I thoroughly enjoy the show – it’s an escape from all the EVIL going on in the world!! They are a down to earth family and not in the least bit pretentious!! They must be doing something right, why else would everyone be talking about them – and not always in a negative way!!! Way to go, Honey Boo Boo :-)

supa lo

Posted at 4:10 PM on March 24, 2013

honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bobooooooooooo childddddddddddddd!

Janet Blair

Posted at 4:17 PM on March 18, 2013

I love the show, makes me laugh!

Judy

Posted at 5:59 PM on March 18, 2013

YEAAAAA, Someone else with a sense of humor. ♥

Sky

Posted at 4:36 PM on March 17, 2013

Why is this baby so popular again? All I can really see is that her and her mom are pretty pudgy. What did she do to get on here?

John

Posted at 4:18 AM on March 3, 2013

A 15 pound gain for a 70 pound girl would be 20% – these pictures don’t reflect that. Plus happening in less than 3 monyhs? Unlikely. As for being “forced” to gain weight by her mother after allegedly losing, that’s more nonsense. Alana has demonstrated that she eats quite readily without any coaxing from Mama and the pictures confirm she’s not wasting away..What you have is a chubby tyke with personality that a lot of people like and some busybodies who can’t stand it so they start malicious rumors.. They instead need to get a life!

shaniya

Posted at 6:41 PM on February 12, 2013

There being there self not SUPRISED:-)

Judy

Posted at 6:52 PM on February 12, 2013

Thank you Shaniya for believing in live and let live. As June would say ” It is what it is ” LOL

Nancy

Posted at 6:00 PM on February 10, 2013

This has got to be the worst show on television . I expect better from TLC

Judy

Posted at 6:15 PM on February 10, 2013

Nancy. …. Sorry you feel this way. The way I see Honey Boo Boo is it makes me laugh and that is more than I can say for most of. the world news now a days. I get so tired of hearing about murder, rape etc.I did hear June is useing all the shows profits for education funds for all of her girls and I think that is GOOD news………

Judy

Posted at 8:55 PM on October 22, 2012

Honey Boo Boo and her family are a simple, down to earth family who just enjoy being themselves. They don’t worry about impressing snobby, people who I hate to tell you fart too. They live easy, simple ,lives and they all seem to love each other and their community. That’s more than I can say for most people and families now a days………

kg

Posted at 4:38 AM on February 9, 2013

judy……i agree with everything you wrote. i watched the pilot episode and immediately liked this family. They were real, happy with one another and made no apologies for the way they lives their lives. it was just lovely to see. and i am thrilled that hey decided to share their lives with us for just a little while :) thank you from australia x

;8y;8y;

Posted at 12:00 PM on July 19, 2013

omg love absoloutely love honey boo boo #addictied to her

Judy Carter

Posted at 11:48 AM on August 3, 2013

Thanks for your post. That’s all I try to get across to people. Live and let live. In my opinion and ” yes” I know what they say about opinions, we all need more t.v. shows to laugh with and and soooooo many less that contain blood and violence. So to all you Boo Boo lovers, keep watching with me. Judy………..