This past summer has been filled with glamorous weddings from some of our favorite celebrities! Who will ever forget the mega-nuptials in July between Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky?! We have the details from ALL the celeb I do’s — so check it out!
The string quartet, bouquets, satin dresses, and helicopters flying overhead — ah yes HollywoodLifers, we are here to recap the most fabulously extravagant summer 2010 Hollywood nuptials! This past wedding season was filled with smiling A-list brides like Megan Fox, Carrie Underwood, Chelsea Clinton, and Emily Blunt. But let’s not forget about the very handsome grooms: Brian Austin Green, Mike Fisher, Marc Mezvinsky, and John Krasinski. But those are just some of the breathtaking, “she said YES” moments — keep reading to find out who else walked down the aisle!
CHECK OUT THE TOP CELEBRITY WEDDINGS FROM THIS SUMMER!
- Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green: The Transformers actress wed former 90210 star June 28 in Hawaii at the Four Seasons Resort. The ceremony was attended by just a half-dozen people according to TMZ. The pair, met on the set of Megan’s sitcom Hope & Faith. This is the first marriage for both though Brian has a son with actress Vanessa Marcil.
- Chelsea Clinton & Marc Mezvinsky: Some of the lucky few in attendance at Chelsea Clinton’s wedding Aug. 2 revealed details from the beautiful, yet very private, multimillion dollar affair. One guest told the New York Post, “For the first dance, Chelsea and her dad danced to a Frank Sinatra ballad,” noting that the former president was “teary-eyed” throughout the dance. The bride had an 11-tiered wedding cake and they had 400 guests witness the nuptials.
- Carrie Underwood & Mike Fisher: Carrie, 27, is officially off the market after marrying hockey player beau Mike Fisher, 30, in a private ceremony, July 10, at the Ritz-Carlton Lodge in Greensboro, Ga. Carrie and Mike married in a romantic ceremony, in front of 250 guests, including American Idol judges, Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, and Randy Jackson! Carrie and her new hubby rented out the luxury resort for the entire weekend.
- Hilary Duff & Mike Comrie: Hilary said ‘I do’ to her boyfriend of two years, NHL player Mike Comrie – and her nuptials were every bit as perfect as she’d always dreamed they’d be! The 22-year-old actress finally got her “dream wedding“, saying her vows in front of 100 guests including sister Haylie Duff Aug. 14 at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, Calif.
- Emily Blunt & John Krasisnski: The Office star John and British actress Emily were married July 10 in a small ceremony at the Villa D’este in Como, Italy. Among those in attendance were George Clooney and his girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis whose estate the pair had been staying at since July 4 according to US Weekly. It is the first marriage for both.
- Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer: It looks like Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are now officially together both on their hit show True Blood and in real life — the pair was married in Malibu Aug. 21! Anna and Stephen welcomed guests including Elijah Wood and Blood costars Rutina Wesley, Ryan Kwanten, Sam Trammell, Carrie Preston and husband Michael Emerson to a private residence where they were married in a tent across from the beach.
- T.I. & Tameka: T.I. is finally off the market, having wed girlfriend Tameka “Tiny” Cottle in a secret ceremony July 31 at a Miami Beach courthouse. The 29-year-old rapper and actor and 35-year-old Tiny have two children together, and T.I. has three children from previous relationships. They have been dating since 2001.
- Alicia Keys & Swiss Beatz: Alicia wed her fiance, producer Swizz Aug. 1 at a private villa in front of friends, including Queen Latifah and Bono. While their weddings were on different continents, both brides opted for designs from the queen of bridal design, Vera Wang. The bride, who is expecting her first child in November, carried purple lilies down the isle. Her groom, whose real name is Kasseem Dean, was outfitted in a white Tom Ford tuxedo.
- James Van Der Beek & Kimberly Brook: The former Dawson Creek actor tied the knot with his Kimberly Aug. 2 and tweeted: “The woman I love did me the honor of [becoming] my wife today. … I look forward to earning her for the rest of my life … Best day of my life so far.” James and Kimberly, who’s his business consultant, announced in April that they are expecting their first child. The actor split from his previous wife of six years, Heather McComb, in 2009.
- Lala Vasquez & Carmelo Anthony: These two were married at Cipriani restaurant in NYC, July 10 in front of 320 guest. Those in attendance were LeBron James, Spike Lee, Serena Williams, Ciara, Kim Kardashian and Ludacris.