These A-listers will literally RING in the New Year! Tell us who you think is walking down the aisle for the right reasons!
Celebrities get married for all kinds of reasons. Some do it to get revenge on an ex; others do it to boost their popularity; and believe it or not, some couples are actually in love and want to make their relationship official. With the recent string of A-listers popping the question — Reese Witherspoon, Natalie Portman and LeAnn Rimes are among the latest to sport engagement bling — we have to ask: Which 2011 couples do you think are tying the knot for love, and which ones are starting a marriage built to fail?
- Reese Witherspoon, 34, and Jim Toth
- Natalie Portman, 29, and Benjamin Millepied, 33
- Prince William, 28, and Kate Middleton, 28
- Jessica Simpson, 30, and Eric Johnson, 31
- LeAnn Rimes, 28, and Eddie Cibrian, 37
- Nick Lachey, 37, and Vanessa Minnillo, 30
- Hugh Hefner, 84, and Crystal Harris, 24
- Ginnifer Goodwin, 32, and Joey Kern