From Audrina Patridge to Flo Rida and Robert De Niro, find out what these celebrities have up their sleeves for X-Mas and New Year’s!
Wonder what Hollywood stars are up to this holiday season? HollywoodLife.com has the exclusive on what many of the celebs are planning this Christmas, New Year’s Eve and the holiday season. Check out what they have to say!
- Robert De Niro, 67, is planning a vacation to the beach!
- Shake It Up! star Bella Thorne is going to “do more charity work, become a better dancer and get better at other things as well.”
- Desperate Housewives actor Neal McDonough‘s favorite part about the holiday season: “Spending time with my family as much as possible. I was working on Captain America for a few months, so that was hard. So when people ask where I will be going, I’ll be right here for Christmas with my family — the people I love the most! This is why I love Christmas and New Year’s the most.”
- Mel B can’t wait to spend Christmas with her kids! “I have Angel who is three and really believes in Santa Claus, so it’s fun to decorate the house,” says Mel. Mel also likes cooking a big family dinner. “It’s [also] really relaxing to watch Christmas movies,” she adds. “Christmas is great. I love it!”
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills‘ Kyle Richards, 41, cooks for the holidays! “I am usually the one cooking, so once the food is on the table, I am not hungry anymore,” Kyle shares. “I actually don’t do too bad. But I do eat my sister’s fudge, which can be a problem!”
- Former The Hills star Audrina Patridge, 25, says, “I’m thinking about going to Australia for Christmas with Corey [Bohan, Audrina's boyfriend] or New Year’s. My special man is from Australia, and I have New Year’s off and I have Christmas off for once, so I can kind of choose what I want to do this year.”
- The Sopranos star Joe Pantoliano, 59: “We are just going to hang out. We are going to go out and go to friends’ houses and see relatives and cousins. We try not to do a lot. I try to enjoy my little world. [We do] the Feast of Seven Fishes on Christmas Eve.”
- SNL‘s Bill Hader, 32: “I’m going to go to Idaho, I think, and get some sleep. It’s very chill. Maybe I’ll watch Die Hard. It’s my favorite movie.” He’s asking for “some nice pajamas” for Christmas this year. He also wants Andy Sandberg to show up under his tree because “I love him — he’s my friend,” says Bill. “Not Paul Rudd, it has nothing to do with making out with Paul Rudd, although Paul Rudd would be great or James Franco …”
- Actress Emily Osment, 18, plans to get together with her family: “I am celebrating Christmas with Barbara Walters on The View on the 23rd. That will be fun. Then I get to go home to L.A. and spend it with my family and back to Alabama for the real family for New Year’s.”
- Blink 182 front man Mark Hoppus, 38: “I am taking my family to London for Christmas. My son [Jack, 8] wants a jet pack and a teleporter, so I said that’s on Santa. I think he does still believe in Santa, but only because he believes it gets him better presents. Santa does exist!”
- Singer Jay Sean, 29, wants to unwrap actress “Eva Mendes” under his Christmas tree this year.
- Flo Rida, 31, is going to Miami to spending Christmas with his family!
- Model Jessica Stam, 24: “I’m going to go home to visit my family, then maybe go to Jamaica with a couple of friends.”
- Lost‘s Rodrigo Santoro, 35: “I’m going back to Brazil, my home country, to get together with my family and relax a little bit.”
- Former Real Housewives of New Jersey star Dina Manzo, 40: “I’m doing things a little differently this year… trying to teach my daughter [Alexia] what the holidays are really about. So we spent Thanksgiving… I’m not the person to talk too much about exactly what I did, but we spent it doing the right thing, I’ll tell you that, and we’re going to do the same for Christmas. It’s very hard in this society to keep a 14-year-old in an affluent neighborhood grounded. She’s really loving it and getting a lot out of it.”
- The Spin Crowd‘s Jonathan Cheban: “I’m probably going to be in Miami and then go to St. Barts, so it will be fun.”
- Vanessa & Angela Simmons (27 and 23) plan on “just spending time with our family, eating a lot of food, being home,” the sisters said at the Compound Foundation 2010 Giving Tour event in NYC, “And figuring out our year New Year’s Eve plans, that’s about it. That comes after Christmas, the day after.”