Posted Sun, December 16, 2012 8:45am EST

10 Reasons Harry Styles & Taylor Swift Should Stay Together Forever

Taylor and Harry have spent so much time together in the last two weeks, fans have already dubbed them ‘Haylor.’ From their sexy sleepovers to their romantic English getaway, check out these lovey dovey pics of ‘Haylor’ and tell us if YOU think they should be together forever!

Harry Styles and Taylor Swift are heating up! The hot new couple has been splitting their time between New York City and England, having romantic dates in both locations. Harry even got Taylor a super sweet surprise for her 23rd birthday — 23 cupcakes! See why we love them so much below!

They were first photographed in Central Park, at the zoo, on Dec. 2. The next day, Dec. 3, was the One Direction concert at MSG. Although Taylor was accepting an award and had to miss the concert, they met up for the after party and arrived at her hotel (holding hands!) around 4am.

Taylor’s English Birthday

Taylor flew Harry from New York to England on her private jet on Dec. 8. One Direction performed their new single “Kiss You” on the UK version of The X Factor the next day.

On Dec. 11, the love birds (hehe) were photographed feeding birds while on their romantic getaway to the Lake District in Northern England.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end and Harry was spotted driving Taylor to the airport on Dec. 14.

Check out our gallery of some of our favorite pics of Haylor and vote below — are they the cutest couple ever?

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers?

WATCH: Grammys 2013 Preview with Nominees Taylor Swift and Harry Styles: ENTV

More Haylor News:

1. Harry Styles & Taylor Swift’s Romantic Birthday Getaway
  2. Taylor Swift & Harry Styles Feed Birds On London Date
  3. Taylor Swift & Harry Styles’ Extreme PDA Revealed

vanna16

Posted at 2:45 PM on December 24, 2012

Well I’m a really Harry lover fan so I’m kinda don’t think their a cute couple even though I also love taylor swift but oh well I’m getting over it

Gay

Posted at 11:00 PM on December 23, 2012

I am a big fan of taylor. I love evrything about her and whoever man she chose to be with. But to be honest of all the guys she dated i think harry would be the best for her. They are so cute together and harry is a very nice sweet guy! :) I love them both. Go haylor!

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 12:40 PM on December 22, 2012

Besides after telling someone that you love and care about them time after time and being disappointed by them you kind of stop caring as much and look for someone who actualy wants to be with you.

Like for instance I can feel something messing with my penis pretty much 24 seven it doesn’t feel good to me it makes me feel bad and uncomfortable and used and if it was say Taylor Swift Angry because theortically what I think she might be doing is channeling a part of my soul into let’s say harry styles.Wich I can feel in my physical body wich is like a never ending torment and torment physicaly and moraly as to who I am as aperson and the values to wich I stand by.

So whoever is being so kind with whatever it is doing to my penis I hope you stop being so genourous because I don’t know you are it doesn’t feel bad it’s nothing close or could compete with someones physical presence and it becomes painful like being tickled after a set period of time and that is the reason for my anger because when I ask who it is I get nothing but lies for whoever it is to come talk to me in person wich I have been giving my name and who I am for years

GeminiPearl683

Posted at 12:03 PM on December 22, 2012

Taylor and Harry are happy with each other, I wonder why fans put so much hate over Haylor..

GeminiPearl683

Posted at 12:00 PM on December 22, 2012

Umm.. I.. think they… make a … g-g-good couple.

chelsea

Posted at 5:31 AM on December 22, 2012

i think harry and taylor make a good couple. just dond hurt each other. promise?

jaidah

Posted at 10:28 PM on December 27, 2012

i think they do but at the same time a month later they are going to break up rigth away!!!!
i can tell u that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ** I DIS THESE SO CALLED 'FANS'

Posted at 7:43 PM on December 21, 2012

Ok a few shout outs to all the ‘fans’ out there:
Autumn– Umm ok. Where should I start? Oh yeah first, have you even ever met Harry? No? Ok, then why are you claiming he’s your ‘man’? He does NOT live in your house. He does NOT call you babe or honey. And last, he probably doesn’t even know you exist. Soooo how is he your man again? Exactly. Oh, and now you say you wanna back Taylor up with a pickup truck? Tisk tisk. Do you even own a pick up truck? Can you even afford one? Guessing not considering your a little ten-year-old, who’s a loner and stalker
who sits around in the house all day, posting comments that will only happen in your dreams and will get you no where. Did I get my point across clearly enough?

Heaven– Oh so you agree with Autumn? Bad choice. Same thing goes for you, little girl. There seems to be one thing that does not go through your hard stalker heads… YOU WILL NEVER BE WITH HARRY. Never. Go ahead and have a little cry session as you soak this all in. Shocking right? Anyway, you also say ‘no one messes with my man’. Puh-lease girl you probably have never had any man and never will if you keep acting like a creepy stalker. And one last thing hun, change that name of yours because let me tell you, you are no angel from above.

One more thing people: BUUUUURRRRRNNN!! Lol well bye-bye. :)

Michelle

Posted at 10:05 PM on December 21, 2012

If it wasn’t for these little girls, there would be no famous 1D or Selena or Justin B. or Taylor S. They manipulate these little girls into buying all their crap, making them think that they are their friend, boyfriend, whatever. These little girls are being used and sold a lie – buy my cd, perfume, clothing line, concert tickets, talk to me on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc etc etc. and i’ll tell you how much I love all my fans, you’re so important to me. No wonder these little kids think they have a personal relationship with these pop celebrities. So sad. It’s really gotten out of control, especially since these kids look up to them as role models.

chelsea

Posted at 6:09 AM on December 22, 2012

lol. u got em. i agree. autumn. u r not in lov with harry styles. snap out of it. he will never lov u. no offence. sorry.

Mpa

Posted at 5:25 PM on December 21, 2012

Directioners, stop being immature. You don’t have a chance. Most of you are little teenage girls, and.if your “man” saw the way that you were acting, he’d probably leave you for Taylor anyways so shut the hell up.

\autumn

Posted at 2:04 PM on December 21, 2012

i used to like taylor swift until she started messin with my man taylor is a slut

Samantha

Posted at 4:36 PM on December 21, 2012

You know, this is HILARIOUS! If Taylor & Harry saw your comment, they would laugh at you your face. I am trying not to come off as rude, but little girl Harry is NOT your man, he’s Taylor’s man, and would you please explain how the hell she is a slut? Can you define slut for me? If I can recall, a slut is someone who sleeps around with all men. Taylor is young, and from every normal persons point of view, even the earths’, she is allowed to DATE! Thanks. Also, GROW THE FREAK UP!

vanna16

Posted at 2:52 PM on December 24, 2012

I know!!!

jaidah

Posted at 10:29 PM on December 27, 2012

omg i think the same thing girl right at ya!

autumn

Posted at 2:00 PM on December 21, 2012

i want to back over taylor swift with a pick up truck

heaven

Posted at 2:01 PM on December 21, 2012

yea i will help u no messes with my man

Abby

Posted at 7:59 PM on December 21, 2012

HAHAHAHA OMG CAN I JOIN?????????

Amy Dickens

Posted at 4:03 AM on December 21, 2012

I don’t think they make a good couple but I’m not going to say they should break-up. In all honesty, their relationship doesn’t seem to look long-lasting. But the least you so called ‘directioners’ and ‘swfities’ can do as ‘supportive fans’ is not spill hate. They’re both amazing and you feel resentful, granted, but it’s their lives. Don’t like them anymore…don’t listen to their music…end of story

Amy

Posted at 2:58 AM on December 21, 2012

I think people should really STOP saying Taylor is a SLUT
She isn’t okay she a nice girl really and just because she
Is 5 years older than him so what plz good and NICE
Fans wouldn’t be so jealous !!!!!!! I like him he is hot but
Still its their life!!!!!!!

chelsea

Posted at 6:21 AM on December 22, 2012

i agree age is just A NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole

Posted at 3:16 PM on December 20, 2012

Who cares if there going out or not its there life’s. Just leave it alone already!!

Varonica

Posted at 12:00 PM on December 20, 2012

No never they will never taylor is going to make a new song going in the lame direction

Samantha

Posted at 11:55 AM on December 19, 2012

Oh God! The comments on here is disgusting, posted from some jealous one direction fans! Taylor is 23 for crying out loud, she’s dating!! That’s what you do when you’re young, you date people! I don’t understand why people call her a slut. Apparently, no one on here knows the definition of a slut. So you little one direction fans, please calm the f**k down and stop being so jealous of Harry ad Taylor. I hate to break it to you but you would probably NEVER go out with Harry or any other members of the band. And if you were real fans of either celebrity, you would be happy for them. Real fans wants their idol to be happy with whoever. So, STOP calling Taylor a slut, because she is far from being that. Se actually pretty innocent. And you know what, atleast she has a dating a life, if you had a dating life, you would’ve understand. I’m happy for HAYLOR! FOREVER HAYLOR! 😘💋

kay kay

Posted at 9:34 PM on December 18, 2012

They make a cute couple I don’t see why people are giving Taylor hate she is just dating someone she likes is there anything wrong with that.

lea

Posted at 5:26 PM on December 18, 2012

no one even agrees with this, taylor swift is just annoying i dont see how she is any diff. from kim k they are both sluts the only dif. is taylor doesnt have a sex tape out

Alex

Posted at 2:08 PM on December 18, 2012

Taylors just…. Not for him….

Geela nuvaqiq

Posted at 10:10 AM on December 18, 2012

NO WAY!,i dont want them to be together!,like ever! :/

leila

Posted at 11:13 AM on December 19, 2012

that’s true thank you me too i want him to go whit selena

chelsea

Posted at 6:13 AM on December 22, 2012

jealousy is a disease gey well soon

courtney

Posted at 1:47 AM on December 17, 2012

i think they make a good couple

1d faan

Posted at 2:46 PM on December 16, 2012

ps: like i already said… i like taylor, i love harry, but for some reason i dont like haylor…

lilly

Posted at 5:28 PM on December 17, 2012

u r totally right

1d faan

Posted at 2:45 PM on December 16, 2012

TOGETHER FOREVER?!?!?!? this relation ship is propably a one night stand…. just longer… but not forever!
PS: @unbelieve harry is gross? well i wanna hear you sing… i wanna see your face and then well talk about harry being gross

unbelieve

Posted at 12:58 PM on December 16, 2012

I just can’t understand why people are so bad to Taylor. I mean at least she is talented and beautiful. But Harry is totally gross.

me

Posted at 2:21 PM on December 16, 2012

Harry is gross? I think you need to evaluate YOURSELF.

letterstocleo

Posted at 12:33 PM on December 16, 2012

Knowing Taylor Swift’s history with men, they will probably break up in a month and then she’ll write a song about it –‘
It’s always the same story !

Niall_lover

Posted at 5:49 PM on December 20, 2012

right she’ll make him into a song and harry cant hide emotions like niall

Anyo X

Posted at 11:43 AM on December 16, 2012

I love both Harry n Taylor + they luk great 2gether but i don’t think they should spend too much tym 2gether or else they might get tired of each other pretty soon. ‘N’
To Harry
plis don’t spend too much tym wit ur gf.It seems ur neglecting one direction.Don’ annoy ur bandmates please:-(

lilly

Posted at 5:27 PM on December 17, 2012

ur right!

tara

Posted at 1:20 PM on December 22, 2012

hehehe… all comments are just so funny like both of them would care to read… right now theyr enjoying each other in their own world while ur busy pouring out jealousy & hate… :))