Click to Skip Ad

Sexy

Anthony John Schmitz

Posted at 7:11 AM on March 27, 2017

Hailie my phone got stolen here’s my new number 6122131813

Anthony John Schmitz

Posted at 7:12 AM on March 27, 2017

I’m not always in a WiFi so

Anthony John Schmitz

Posted at 1:44 AM on March 27, 2017

Hey hey hey

Anthony John Schmitz

Posted at 1:51 AM on March 27, 2017

Just to let people know my my uncle n dad don’t like Me Or my band
I had a picture of myself from the live football game and he wouldn’t believe it was me and he said to take the picture off the computer cause its dishonoring to the family that’s what my uncle says . My dad is Gumby the person I talk about in the song American phyco he doesn’t like to be called that it makes him real mad . They are haters

Anthony John Schmitz

Posted at 1:25 AM on March 27, 2017

Hey yo this is Exactly Eminem if your Marshalls​ kid I knew your dad I met you a year after the Slim Shady LP hit the stores
A lot of people don’t understand that I was only between the ages of 7 & 11 when I wrote the whole thing besides the skits before the song my fault
The people who helped me put the album together did a little special party to celebrate the song my fault most of all of it was made up stories but there is lines in the songs that actually do have meanings that are metaphorical spoken . Like the song 96 Bonnie and Clyde it’s a metaphor saying that Kim didn’t even listen to my music and the album is the one last thing out the trunk . I dealt with lil Kim helped her with some of her music to . I gave D12 they’re names and I thought of it like this
First you need a con
Then you’ll need to have proof
You’ll have to have a kuniva
A complete Bizzare one
Then so on – that’s when some of the first d12 songs were done
That’s around the time I met royce da 59
& We did bad meets evil the original but I wrote the whole song
I got a hold of Jimmy Lovien my self threw the mail
He showed up at my house that’s were Infinite was recorded and Infinite was a freestyle I use to freestyle in my bedroom I wouldn’t ever leave it
We recorded Infinite back to back after Jimmy convinced me to write it all down . Yo my name is Anthony John Schmitz 6122131813
Mr naughty rotten Rhymer aka baby shady aka m-80 proof always called me Slim I wrote the chronic album

Anthony John Schmitz

Posted at 1:54 AM on March 27, 2017

Your dad introduced us when we were younger

mouse1017

Posted at 6:28 AM on March 26, 2017

She grown now I am going to dread the day and I gotta go thru the same thing

Heather Coupland

Posted at 12:29 PM on August 2, 2016

Hailie seems to be all grown up now! She looks a lot like her momma! Congratulations on graduating!!!

Heather Coupland

Posted at 12:27 PM on August 2, 2016

Wow Hailie Mather’s is absolutely all grown up and just amazingly beautiful!!!! Congrats on graduating Hailie!!!!!

mark

Posted at 1:31 PM on December 24, 2015

my favourite raper’s daughter i love her

english

Posted at 12:15 PM on September 30, 2016

That other P is really important, dude.

borbinism

Posted at 1:33 AM on December 10, 2015

Whai is her Twitter Account

Sarah

Posted at 12:12 PM on February 26, 2015

Is that the real emiems sister???#IS IT???

rebecca lee shackelton(empie)

Posted at 2:54 PM on July 27, 2015

no that is not his sister that is his daughter. I know like every thing about him he is my ispriration I am a 15 year old girl in the foster care system and I have been for 15 years sense I was 3 months and he has helped me get out my anger my dad has beaten me to Eminem and my mom my mom still to this day does drugs while im teaching my self how to act and I don’t have a mom so understand and you have taken great care of your daughter from every thing you have went threw and you sould be proud of that my dream is when I have a kid im nothing like my mom and dad I wanna be like you and became a great singer like you….

Heather Coupland

Posted at 12:42 PM on August 2, 2016

Wow sorry you grew up in the system girl. I do not know you but you sound like a very strong in the heart kinda gal. Stay positive and keep your goal to not grow up to be like your parents!! Your going in the right direction to be a positive role model for others in like situations. Keep up the good work and drugs are bad so stay away from them!!!

Melissa

Posted at 11:30 PM on August 15, 2016

Rebecca lee if you ever need to chat I went through similar things …message me.

Remynace

Posted at 5:32 AM on February 12, 2015

You really look good guys..that’s my favourite Haili pic of the year. Congratulation princes.

Denis sebuyulu

Posted at 2:46 AM on December 25, 2014

Wow…

Sherry Perkov

Posted at 2:10 PM on July 1, 2014

Hi Bonnie

We met at Radu’s gym years ago

Best