Posted Mon, October 15, 2012 12:01am EDT

‘Gossip Girl’ Series Finale — Chuck & Blair Get Married?

ES

Posted at 9:29 AM on February 9, 2014

this was a refreshing show!! Loved it!! finally Chuck get Blair get married!! I lost all respect for Dan!! you don’t trash your friends to the world to be respected!! I could never trust him again after giving him a chance to prove himself for him to do the same thing over!! Hope there will be a come back to show how there lives have changed without Dan!!

Lexy

Posted at 2:04 PM on January 22, 2013

The ending to Gossip girl for chuck and blair getting married is the best ending, they are very much alike and i love how it all wraps up.. i am not fully done with season 5 yet but i think Charlie (ivy) and nate should be together and blair and chuck and serena and dan should find people out of the loop they are step brother and sister and thats just okward showing that they still want to be a couple.. IM very exited to find out who GOSSIP GIRL IS..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 But i am very sad the show is ending ;(

talia

Posted at 11:30 AM on December 23, 2012

i think chuck and blair finally getting married is the best ending to gossip girl

Lexy

Posted at 2:00 PM on January 22, 2013

I think so Two, they were ment to be together they are ADORABLE and the best couple for the show.. <3

kattie

Posted at 12:27 PM on December 17, 2012

My bet also is on Dorota. But I think it’ll be hilarious if she really is Gossip Girl, I mean … Dorota …

Sherine Roberts

Posted at 6:48 AM on November 13, 2012

It is about time that Chuck asked Blair to Marry him I am dieing to watch this Episode I am looking forward to Chuck and Blair getting Married I watch Gossip Girl all the time I never miss an Episode of it I am the biggest fan of Blair & Chuck they are my very Favourite I am looking forward to them being together for ever I went all of Chuck’s Family and Friends abd Blair’s Family and Friends there at there Wedding Day I went Chuck & Blair to be happy

TheyDon'tDesevesBetter

Posted at 5:05 PM on December 12, 2012

I can wait a little, can’t you? I mean, don’t you have a job? I think they deserve to rot alone, because, lets face it, they’ve done a lot of bad things to each other and everyone else.

ALLYSSA

Posted at 12:48 AM on October 16, 2012

I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL..AND HOPE IT WILL NOT END..I’M SAD

ALLYSSA

Posted at 12:47 AM on October 16, 2012

I LOVE TO WATCH THIS FINALE. I BEEN FAN OF GOSSIP GIRLS SERIES.I ‘M SAD IT HAVE TO END