Posted Thu, October 10, 2013 9:39pm EDT

‘Glee': Cory Monteith Tribute Episode — Pics

Burt

Posted at 8:01 AM on November 13, 2013

I know this isnt easy for anybody, i havnt seen seasons four and five and i know he has died and every time i listen to a song by him i feel like breaking out in tears, sometimes i even do… I have read so much about the episode educated to him and when i read all about it i just start to cry i dont know how to hold it in…. I know i didnt know him and i only started glee a couple of months ago on Netflix but i have watched enouph to fall in love with him ( not actually fall in love with him but like he was my favorite actor ever) i started watching in September and i didnt even know he had died but when my best friend told me just broke down.. As i watch new episode i sit here and think how do they do it… I didnt even know him as im sitting here watching this episode and everytime they bring up his name i get tears and they are normal… Or when i watch an old episode i think…. They dont even know they he is going to die soon and i start to cry…. HOW DO PEOPLE DO IT!!!

Ify

Posted at 2:51 AM on October 24, 2013

I know it is not easy acting or writing a play but i think the play was okay.

Ify

Posted at 2:48 AM on October 24, 2013

It was so hard for me to believe cos’ i was one of his biggest fan….bt we can’t do anything he has gone for life.

Seahare McClough

Posted at 8:22 AM on October 13, 2013

The episode ended with another inappropriate moment from Mr Shue re-enacting Brokeback Mountain. When are the writers going to deal with the huge closet?

ChuckInBama

Posted at 10:52 AM on November 3, 2013

What the heck are you talking about?

Seahare McClough

Posted at 1:02 PM on November 3, 2013

In the closing minutes of Brokeback Mountain (the movie), after Jake Gyllenhaal’s character has been found murdered, and after Heath Ledger’s character has stolen articles of clothing from the dead man’s room, the surviving lover holds the clothing close to his chest, breathing in what remains of his musk. Sounds familiar? Cue Mr Shue stealing the jacket from various of Finn’s peers so that he can hug the jacket close, breathing in the last of Finn.

Ann Patterson

Posted at 1:58 PM on October 11, 2013

That was the saddest show but done so well…. It needed to be done… and it provided closure to this terrible loss. I have been watchiong Glee since the very first episode and Finn was my favorite character. His personality reflected all the good things that his fellow actors said about him. It was hard to watch but I LOVED it!