Posted Thu, July 24, 2014 8:52am EDT

lisa

Posted at 2:17 AM on July 16, 2015

Yes when is second book of grey coming out

charlotte thomas

Posted at 6:14 PM on July 12, 2015

when will the second book in Christians version be out

Martha

Posted at 2:04 AM on June 25, 2015

Most sexiest movie

Deanna

Posted at 6:27 PM on June 24, 2015

I didn’t read the book. I liked the movie. Super sexy. Jamie has the most amazing eyes love the intensity.

angie

Posted at 1:33 PM on May 24, 2015

I love this movie i just wanted to see more of them togeater

emma

Posted at 2:49 PM on May 4, 2015

the movie is good but thats not what it is in the book!! Its soooo twilight version !! It is twilight but with more sex! The scene.. lights.. every thing is so similar . Even mia is exactly aliss!

Agha

Posted at 4:24 PM on April 30, 2015

Jaime is hot!!

Jasmin Gamez

Posted at 1:25 AM on April 17, 2015

I watched this movie before I read the books . I love love love Jaime Dornan. He’s was so amazing. It’s so sad how he’s not getting credit for doing exactly what he was suppose to do , which after reading the books , he is the perfect Chrostian Grey! Not only is he gorgeous , but he played that role so well! It angers me to see all these ppl giving Dakota all the credit! I did feel they had chemistry:(

Peace

Posted at 6:27 PM on April 14, 2015

This movie was really nice I enjoyed it and even though Dakota and Jamie didn’t suit the characters in the book, they fully account to this movie. I love their dedication and committment. And y’all should stop criticizing them. In reality,no one is as good looking as Christian and for Ana for me Dakota is the perfect character for her. In the movie not all the parts were shown but it was still okay. I love Christian and Ana’s connection. I just hate how the movie ended.

yvonne

Posted at 7:21 PM on April 4, 2015

Jamie and Dakota are the perfect pair and played the characters realyl well..they dont need to look like the characters in the book.. they really did good in the movie cant wait for fifty shades darker.

aishwarya satheesh

Posted at 12:55 PM on March 20, 2015

i love ds movie …………………………….i must say its a strange love stry i liked d pain in it…

Anuj Rana

Posted at 9:36 AM on March 12, 2015

I saw the movie was awesome great work from Jamie & Dakota nice movi to watch this EASTER2015
wish you a great success!!

brox camp

Posted at 3:45 AM on March 5, 2015

50 shades of grey…too much sex…did she ever get tired??doing that all and all over….

Hggvb

Posted at 11:37 PM on February 14, 2015

Hot

Laura

Posted at 11:26 PM on February 11, 2015

are those her ribs? Yuck

Charlie

Posted at 10:49 PM on February 14, 2015

Well, what else would it be?? Stop being so analytical and judgemental on her looks

Jesses Girl

Posted at 2:06 PM on January 30, 2015

Jamie is a very good looking guy, but not take your breath away gorgeous as described in the books. He will never be Christian Grey to me.

penny Curtis

Posted at 3:20 PM on January 22, 2015

Should have been charlie

mika

Posted at 9:17 AM on January 12, 2015

This is one novel I would read over and over and would definitely not get tired of just simply love it!!!!!!can’t wait to watch the movie!!

boring lame

Posted at 3:53 AM on September 4, 2014

The girl in those pics, looks like someone`s grandmother, tired and sad, this can`t be further away then what I had imagined while reading the books, yeah the girl said to looked plane in the books but comeon this is killing the books, and indeed they are performing the technicals but chemestry is far to detect

LizzieLS

Posted at 4:57 PM on July 27, 2014

wELL, THE CHARACTERS HIT THE MARK WITH ME!

patrice

Posted at 4:25 PM on January 21, 2015

I agree…I am super excited to see the movie. And honestly whether I like it or not will not make me like the books any less. I think Jamie Dornan is hot… Dakota Johnson is not my number one pick but I believe that she will give her all and make it believable on the big screen. At least I’m hopeful lol

LJH

Posted at 1:43 AM on July 25, 2014

Where is the sex appeal, the desire between these two? Can’t believe that Charley Hummel was replaced by this guy. Just don’t see any chemistry yet. Maybe I am to guick to judge.

I sure hope I am wrong. This was a great read and there were so many ways to make this movie. I sure hope it lives up to the hype.

Here’s hoping LJH

eileen

Posted at 2:29 AM on August 16, 2014

yeah you are to quick to judge jamie is a much better choice better looking in every way give them a chance

MEl

Posted at 6:51 PM on June 17, 2015

I agree Jaime is so much more the Christian Grey than the other guy would have been. He is very dark and sexy as hell. Dakota did very well and there was definitely chemistry between them. Of course the screen written version was not as x-rated as the book, but it did not take away from the love story! Loved the books and the movie, can’t wait until the next movie!!

Renota

Posted at 12:22 AM on July 25, 2014

Where is this guy Christian Grey who is so hot. Did i miss him in the trailer And Ana is really homely. This is not the picture i had in mind,while reading those books. Not right won’t go see it.

Nayara Morales Martinez

Posted at 5:32 PM on March 24, 2015

I just love the movie, I think these guys were great, but the movie is not as wonderful as the book.However, I like it pretty much… I love Jamie, I don’t change him for Charlie,although he is really hot and has grey eyes like Christian in the book.