Posted Thu, July 24, 2014 8:52am EST 33,088 Article Views

Fifty Shades Of Grey — Pics From Trailer

penny Curtis

Posted at 3:20 PM on January 22, 2015

Should have been charlie

mika

Posted at 9:17 AM on January 12, 2015

This is one novel I would read over and over and would definitely not get tired of just simply love it!!!!!!can’t wait to watch the movie!!

boring lame

Posted at 3:53 AM on September 4, 2014

The girl in those pics, looks like someone`s grandmother, tired and sad, this can`t be further away then what I had imagined while reading the books, yeah the girl said to looked plane in the books but comeon this is killing the books, and indeed they are performing the technicals but chemestry is far to detect

LizzieLS

Posted at 4:57 PM on July 27, 2014

wELL, THE CHARACTERS HIT THE MARK WITH ME!

patrice

Posted at 4:25 PM on January 21, 2015

I agree…I am super excited to see the movie. And honestly whether I like it or not will not make me like the books any less. I think Jamie Dornan is hot… Dakota Johnson is not my number one pick but I believe that she will give her all and make it believable on the big screen. At least I’m hopeful lol

LJH

Posted at 1:43 AM on July 25, 2014

Where is the sex appeal, the desire between these two? Can’t believe that Charley Hummel was replaced by this guy. Just don’t see any chemistry yet. Maybe I am to guick to judge.

I sure hope I am wrong. This was a great read and there were so many ways to make this movie. I sure hope it lives up to the hype.

Here’s hoping LJH

eileen

Posted at 2:29 AM on August 16, 2014

yeah you are to quick to judge jamie is a much better choice better looking in every way give them a chance

Renota

Posted at 12:22 AM on July 25, 2014

Where is this guy Christian Grey who is so hot. Did i miss him in the trailer And Ana is really homely. This is not the picture i had in mind,while reading those books. Not right won’t go see it.