Posted Sat, August 31, 2013 8:30am EDT

‘Fifty Shades Of Grey': Who Should Play Christian Grey?

Posted Sat, August 31, 2013 8:30am EDT

Michelle

Posted at 5:31 PM on June 6, 2013

I love Rob but I cannot see him in this role. Garrett Hedlund is perfect in my eyes. I love Ian Somerhalder but I watch Vampire Diaries so every time I look at him I think “Damon.” Remember, the guy has to have a great smoldering gaze and he has to be beautiful to look at. I’d like to see someone a little less celebrity in this role.

Madde

Posted at 2:21 PM on June 4, 2013

Matt Bomer is the one!!! He looks exacly as I picture Mr Grey – just check him up!!!!

Rebeka Morin

Posted at 1:03 AM on June 1, 2013

I don’t think Alex fits the dark looks. I believe that Matt Bomer does. Even though he’s 35 in real life he has that characteristic that no guy for that part has. He’s professional and aggressive in clips I have seen.
And for Ana I think Alexis Bledel should play her part. She has that innocent characteristic and she gets nervous easily as you can see in the other movies she has played in.
Alex and that other girl I don’t see as them, at all.

Michelle

Posted at 2:42 PM on May 28, 2013

I do not believe anyone will get my blood pressure up like Ian Somerholder, and that is what is needed to be the next Christian….It has got to be Ian or I will boycott the Movie.

shirl

Posted at 7:16 PM on May 23, 2013

Ian should play the role of christian and Alexis Bledel as Ana. Kim catrall would make an awesome Mrs. Robinson lol

Laura

Posted at 12:32 AM on May 22, 2013

I think Theo James would be awesome… He’s completely sexy and is very manly… :)

Victoria Sheldon

Posted at 9:49 PM on May 11, 2013

geez. Pattinson? he’s too twighlighty and lacks the confident mojo! Pattinson always looks like he’s crying. sounds like a bunch of teens did this voted. gosling all the way!

michelle

Posted at 1:49 PM on May 13, 2013

goseling looks too old and doesnt fit the discription. Not that sexy in the face. Matt Bomer all the way..NO offense.

Hetrick

Posted at 9:57 PM on May 9, 2013

Robert Pattinson? NO WAY!! He has no chin! LOL
Alex Petttyfer-BINGO

Stefani

Posted at 9:46 PM on May 7, 2013

As hot as Robert Pattinson is, I can’t see him playing Christian. Christian needs to be perfection. Hot, muscular body with a strong bone structure and amazing eyes. It would be disappointing to see a skinny feminine looking male play this role. I absolutely cannot wait to see this movie!! Why is there no buzz about the role of Ana? I’m anxious to know that as well!

Lori

Posted at 11:10 AM on May 3, 2013

If Robert Pattinson didnt do Twilight, then YES, but not for this role. We will all be waiting for him to bite her or something, but in the vampire way, not the way we would all want. Sorry

Paula

Posted at 2:10 PM on April 29, 2013

Robert Patison should be the sexy CEO after all it was based on Edward Cullen Master of The Universe

tessa

Posted at 11:27 AM on April 29, 2013

I would love Matt Bomer to play CG..but he is so gay! I just can’t watch him doing erotic scenes with Ana Steele while photos of him on google kissing his partner keeps bugging my mind! How effective could that be..And not Ian Somerhaulder pls..because i’ll always think of him as damon salvatore..we want fresh face as much as possible..

csrol.

Posted at 11:52 AM on April 28, 2013

Theo James.

.....

Posted at 10:43 AM on April 28, 2013

*MATT BOMER

.....

Posted at 10:41 AM on April 28, 2013

How the hell did ROBERT PATTINSON get so many votes? HE WILL RUIN IT IF EVER! I SWEAR! Alex Pettyfer just doesn’t fit the role. He’s handsome but he’s not for this. IAN SOMERHALDER OR MATT BOOMER FOR THE WIN!

dawn

Posted at 9:33 AM on April 28, 2013

MATT BOMER SHOULD BE CHRISTIAN GREY GREAT BOD AND GORGEOUS TOO

Lori White

Posted at 11:03 AM on April 27, 2013

Could they PLEASE cast someone that look’s nice (just nice) with his shirt off. Please come on people we don’t want a pretty face and no body, we the people, want a gorgeous body and a pretty nice face. I’m just hoping they cast someone decent looking without his shirt, if you’ve read the book which I have read all three, this is an important issue …

Conor&Jack ♡ (@agustinyanti)

Posted at 11:28 PM on April 26, 2013

MATT BOMER OC!

daniela

Posted at 9:15 PM on April 26, 2013

MATT BOMER!!!!!

Jaz

Posted at 6:20 PM on April 26, 2013

Seriously there must be someone else!

Leanne

Posted at 11:52 PM on November 11, 2012

Garett Hedlund if kristen will be Anastacia

Kanona

Posted at 7:22 PM on April 25, 2013

Kirsten is too old.

Maria

Posted at 6:44 PM on November 8, 2012

Me gustaría que lo hiciera ian somerhalder esta guapísimo la otra opción sería robert pattison

patwhite

Posted at 8:04 AM on July 10, 2012

he’d better be so hot you can’t take your eyes off him.

patricia white

Posted at 8:02 AM on July 10, 2012

christan gray should be really really good looking. no if ands or butts. someone you cannot take your eyes off from. now who is that?

Kanona

Posted at 7:21 PM on April 25, 2013

if they are going to see him naked he better have a big slong…In the book Christian has a big one and I don’t think Robert Pattison fits the bill.

Anna

Posted at 1:06 PM on April 27, 2013

Pattinson is not goodlooking enough and Kristen stuart doesn’t need in this one either

Mary

Posted at 12:06 PM on May 8, 2013

It should definitely be Ian

Courtney

Posted at 9:04 PM on June 12, 2012

I hope if n when they pick a Christian Grey they make the right choice because that will make or brake the movie. Anna I think will b a little easier to cast. But there is so much detail on Christian that u have this ideal man in ie head so the actor needs to fit the part. Just saying

Manuela Lubbe

Posted at 7:21 AM on April 26, 2013

i AGREE WITH COURTNEY

T

Posted at 12:59 AM on May 13, 2013

Since the second I started reading 50 shades, NO ONE but Alex Pettyfer popped into my mind! He is the rawness of Christian, he is EVERYTHING Christian is, Sex on a stick/Heartthrob/Strong/Sweet/Brave/Canning/Sensitive/ and can intimidate women, men, even old people! If he plays Christian, my movie dreams will come true! As much as I love robbert patterson and Ryan Gossling, sorry kiddies, no teenie boppers in this film, this role is meant for a REAL MAN!!!! And what a Fetching Stud he is!!! Being a widow at only 30, this is my only outlet, so I am letting it out! Best of luck to the leading role and all my love to all!!!