The Dutchess looks hotter than EVER in this super sexy shoot!
No doubt about it: Fergie has had a CRAZY year! She got a once in-a-lifetime opportunity to perform at the World Cup, she had a break-out performance in Nine (which if you haven’t seen… you SHOULD), and on top of all that she’s also been on a world tour with The Black Eyed Peas. Somehow she found time to catch up with Cosmopolitan UK for the mag’s August issue to dish about her smokin’ hot hubby Josh Duhamel and her fabulous career — plus a super sexy photo shoot!
Here’s what Fergie had to say in her revealing interview:
- On life: “I’d love to have structure in my life but it doesn’t always work out like that. I’d decided to take time off, but then I got the offer for Nine, and I’d have regretted turning that down for the rest of my life. So I learnt to fly by the seat of my pants.”
- On who she is: “You know, in Italy, Catholic boys are raised to believe there are two types of women: the Madonna and the whore … And me? I’m both.”
- On Josh and her body after her needed weight gain for Nine: “When I came home from filming, he was excited. He enjoys having both: the extra meat to grab when it’s there and the tight stomach when that’s there. He always gives me compliments.”
- On love with Josh and how she knew he was the “one”: “At that stage of my life, I don’t think I’d have thought that about anybody. I’d made my lists of qualities that I wanted, and you can’t find out if someone has those in a week. It was learning what he was made of that made me fall in love with him.”
- On children: “You can be a mother and still completely sexy … Right now, I don’t want anything clouding my focus. Right now, I’m living in the present.”
Get More on the Fabulous Fergie!