The wife of Tony’s teammate Brent Barry has found herself in the center of a high profile divorce over rumors she had an affair with Tony — but who is Erin?
Less than a day ago, few people were aware of NBA player Brent Barry, let alone his wife Erin. With new reports however that Erin allegedly carried on an affair with Tony Parker while he was married to Eva Longoria, the two have both found themselves in the center of a major Hollywood divorce.
Erin was adopted, after being born to a teenage mother, and raised in a suburb of San Francisco. She met Brent when the two attended same sex Catholic schools across the street from one another. They married in 1998, and while Brent focused on his basketball career Erin devoted herself to numerous charitable causes, among them abused and neglected children.
Brent and Erin have two sons together, Quin and Cade, and Erin filed for divorce from Brent citing irreconcilable differences recently, though there is no proof that it had anything to do with her alleged relationship with Tony.
Check out the charity work Erin has done over the past 11 years:
Court Appointed Special Advocate Case Worker;
Cook County Juvenile Court
Childhaven (Rehab facility for abused children) Volunteer
San Antonio, TX:
• Ran Barry’s Blue Ribbon Assist in conjunction with the Spurs Foundation to raise money for abused and neglected children in San Antonio; ’04-‘08
• Member of the steering committee for the Heart Gallery of San Antonio; ’06-‘08
• Member of the Bexar County Child Welfare Board; ’06-‘08
• Member of the St. PJ’s Board; ’07-‘08
• Member of the Blue Ribbon Task Force on Child Abuse
• Community Liaison;
Bexar County Criminal District Attorney’s Office
• La Prensa Foundation 2010 “Humanitarian of the Year” Award
• Texas National Association of Social Workers Public Citizen of the Year, 2010
• U.S. Congressional Award for Angels in Adoption 2007
• Dr. Dale Wood Award; Healthy Families of SA, 2007
• “It Takes Two” Award; Kids Exchange of SA, 2005
• Childhaven Volunteer of the Year, 2003