Posted Tue, June 5, 2012 3:10pm EDT

New Proof 'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard Picks Jef Holm

Posted Tue, June 5, 2012 3:10pm EDT

Todd

Posted at 11:43 PM on July 4, 2012

I just read in Life and Style that she did make her pick. But she is getting second thoughts about it. She is texting Brad Womack to get his opinion. She is still in contact with him according to the article in L&S. I just feel for Rickki. And from what I’ve gathered from other articles I’ve read that Rickki’s grandfather don’t like what Emily is doing on the show and they don’t like Emily bringing Rickki into the public eye.

Mary B

Posted at 4:15 PM on July 4, 2012

I think Emily will pick Jef but shouldn’t. It should be Sean if she wanted a good father and husband. Wrong Decision with Jef. What does she not see?

HELEN

Posted at 12:12 PM on July 4, 2012

Hi,i been a bachlor and bachlorette since the 1st show began!,sorry to say Arie is a cheat1,also Sean not that great looking!,Jef would be best i love the things he writes to Emily,make’s me cry,beautiful words,,also he would make good Father for Ricki!,not only grow w/her but always be able to do things as a Happy Family!,in my opinion age does not matter!,my,1-person in my family years ago 10-year differance,also i wish Emily lots of Luck hope she follows her Heart and picks Jef!,he’s a winner in my book!,don’t want to be w/a cheater or someone your not attracted to!,and for all you people out there saying crap about Emily?,there were medical reasons why she did lot of that stuff she got done so read up on it 1st,before you say b.s.!,Brad also he is no Mr. Perfect by Far!,you only live once so Emily pick out the one thats always asking and getting Ricki little things,means alot!,Good Luck!

CK

Posted at 12:54 AM on July 4, 2012

I hope she doesn’t pick Jeff.
He is sweet… but definitely not the best match for her maturity wise.
He will tell her sweet dreams, he’s a writer, right?
And I think he’s sweet, but immature, but maybe he’s kind of guy who can grow up quickly…

I just think Arie was the absolute best match for her,, maybe too good a match if she picks Jeff, a little easier to get her way.

Carol

Posted at 5:50 PM on July 3, 2012

I would pick Sean! He is so handsome and NICE.
Jef is like a child, not really attractive at all. Send him to get his hair cut differently.
Emily and Arie are good.

I loved Doug and I hope he is the next bachelor! He better be or I won’t watch the show again. What a nice man!

I thought the quality of guys this time was a big improvement.

I would pick Sean, he doesn’t live at home. That was a joke!

I like Emily, I think she is smart and nice.

Pick Sean! He is the man, Jef is the child!

carol

Posted at 12:51 PM on July 3, 2012

I think she and sean . he and his family need what Emily and her daughter should have. love, sense of humor and a beautiful loving family . Also a great place ro raise children.WAKE UP EMILY.!!!!!!!!!!!! do you want an absent race car driver for a husband and father -???duh

Willsbby

Posted at 1:19 PM on July 3, 2012

Im with you I believe Sean is the man she should choose. I don’t think that is what’s happening thou. I do believe she believes she’s doing the right thing. Jef is obviously very family oriented. (wow did you see all those kids).

cynthia

Posted at 12:57 AM on July 4, 2012

If his room was a joke, that makes more sense that having it be such a huge mess and dirty, and his mother not picking up, but then they did the armadillo too… I think their sense of humor was a little over the edge perhaps… maybe one thing, but Emily seemed a little unnerved by the dinner especially… I don’t know. Maybe she loved it, but she didn’t seem comfortable with the dinner.
I can see how the living at home and animals and such would be a joke, but he certainly didn’t correct her thinking before the rose ceremony, so he took a huge risk, didn’t he?
Why would he do that.?

Joyce

Posted at 12:11 PM on July 3, 2012

I think she is more suited to Arie, he’s more mature and Jef is not ready to completely settle down. Sean is also a doll, I would pick Sean for her. He’s sweet , successful and humor all over the place.

Rachel

Posted at 5:29 PM on July 4, 2012

100% agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like Arie, I think he will be very good to her. Sean on the ohter hand is a solid, settled guy. He will make a great father and husband. Jef is a little kid looking for some fun and someone to join him in his fun.

Me

Posted at 3:03 AM on July 3, 2012

I seriously don’t understand what anyone sees in Emily.
She is superficial…fake…and self centered!
If she is really concerned about her ‘daughter’ then why does she expose her to the media…comes on a show dating multiple men (kissing and fondling each other) and exposing that (ultimately) to her daughter…etc.
Love is not what she’s looking for, rather for ‘exposure’!
Her comments are always ‘well chosen’ and cross center ‘manipulation’!
If any of the guys are intelligent enough they will steer clear of her.
Frankly I think all the men on this show are way too good for her…

hello

Posted at 5:33 PM on July 4, 2012

i think emily has very high standards. In fact she has too high expectations. shes looking for the “perfect” guy. I have news for her no one is “perfect” !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think shes setting herself up for disappointment

Ophie

Posted at 11:39 AM on June 30, 2012

She’ll pick Jef, until she can get with Chris Harrison!!!

Becky

Posted at 10:17 PM on June 29, 2012

You know I think that watching emily in this experience she seems like she knows what shes doing and how she is feeling. What an amazing women. She seems so smart, sincere and sweet. I hope she picks jef, he seems like the kind of guy she has been looking for. I do think sean seems so nice, but i think the love is really there with jef!

Jeanne

Posted at 9:05 PM on June 28, 2012

It doesn’t look like she loves Aries family speaking Dutch in front if her, and Sean lives at home.

bobette arnett

Posted at 4:15 PM on June 28, 2012

Jeff is full of surprises.
cute, quirky and smart.

Jen

Posted at 1:05 PM on June 28, 2012

Jef is not my type at all.. (I’m not really into the slender metrosexual types) ………BUT…. JEF & EMILY ALL THE WAY!!
Jef & Emily’s connection is solid, pure, sweet, and rare! When she laughs with him, its genuine. Listen next time… I think its not all about the outward apperance..(BUT he IS very cute indeed anyway in a very sweet way!) Who wouldn’t look small next to beef cake Sean?? I was originally pulling for Sean but there isn’t enough depth there…BTW…Doug for next bachelor!! No one wants to watch cocky Ryan! :)

meg

Posted at 9:41 AM on June 28, 2012

she doesn’t want a husband she want’s a play mate for Rikki, now he can teach her how to skate board!!

Bug

Posted at 2:50 AM on June 28, 2012

ICANT BELIEVE SHE PICKS HIM, I DID NOT SEE WHERE THEY HAD ANY CHEMISTRY ON THE SHOW. iT WAS MORE LIKE BROTHER AND SISTER

Vicki Amoros

Posted at 5:25 PM on June 27, 2012

Jef is full of it.

All he knows how to do is say and do the right things.

They are no match at all.

kat

Posted at 2:12 PM on June 27, 2012

of coarse em picks jeffy..who else is real? and em knows real from bs. he looks young for her though… all that makeup need to come off cause jeffey wont like all that…. she prettier without all that glitter..it takes away from her beauty…plastic or not. the makeup makes her look older .
jeff owuld be my pick for sure…cool cool dude

Morgan

Posted at 12:12 PM on June 26, 2012

No, I want her to pick Arie. They have had such a connection from the beginning.

Crystal

Posted at 9:49 AM on June 26, 2012

No, I want her to pick Sean.

Kelsey

Posted at 2:18 AM on June 26, 2012

He was in South Caroline because that is where his mom lives. This gives no evidence

Wadup

Posted at 8:50 PM on June 30, 2012

His parents are in SC. Charolette is in NC.

person

Posted at 10:37 PM on June 25, 2012

I think Emily should pick Jef. He is down to earth, not stuck on himself, will make a good husban, father and wants the same things as Emily. He also is the only one that is real. I think Emily sees this. He doesn’t seem to loose his cool easily and has it together.

jenn

Posted at 9:38 PM on June 25, 2012

i think she picks Jef! He is super cute, totally cool and very down to earth! Perfect man..if she doesn’t pick him I sure will!!

Somebody

Posted at 8:57 PM on June 25, 2012

I want Arie to win. I like jef and all but i really like Arie. Arie and Emily are really happy together and she seems to like him the most

Ronnie

Posted at 4:14 AM on June 26, 2012

I agree! I really like her connection with Arie. Jef is cute, but I feel that her better connection is with another…

Kay Hardin

Posted at 6:13 PM on June 27, 2012

Not a fan of Arie’s and I do not think she will pick him. From all that I have read, it looks like Jef will be the one- though I like Sean better. Arie is not Jen’s type in the long haul. I believe Jef is more her style….we shall see!

nina

Posted at 11:32 PM on June 21, 2012

Doesn’t Jeff look like Rick Astely ” Never gonna give you up.” haha

anyways, his look is too whimpy. Emily’s look too mature for him.

!Angela

Posted at 9:42 PM on June 20, 2012

I have thought and felt in my gut she picks Jef. I believe she picks him because Arie did not. Tell her on day one he dated the producer of the show!! But I also think she does not really wanting to found love. She did again for the money and fame. I do not see her marrying Jeff.

Linda

Posted at 10:31 PM on June 24, 2012

The guys name is spelled Jef.

Teri

Posted at 9:27 PM on June 25, 2012

Hey, she got it right 1 out of 2 times, geez!

ginalatina

Posted at 8:48 PM on July 3, 2012

i can’t understand what the heck you are trying to say!