Posted Wed, April 2, 2014 11:24am EST

judie l

Posted at 11:33 PM on December 27, 2015

i enjoy seeing jessa and jill back on tv i loved the specials and cant wait to see them again. the baby is so cute and sweet. i would love to see this little one grow up. tlc please bring the girls back. hatters go away, we don’t need people like you.

Judy Temen

Posted at 4:16 AM on November 8, 2015

It’s time to have them back on the show again. I realize things happen but come on people grow up. Let me handle Joshua how she wants to handle him. Let the rest of us enjoy the rest of the Duggar family I love you guys and I just hope bygones will be bygones and you will be back on TV soon, Judy teman

Shari

Posted at 2:10 PM on November 7, 2015

Beautiful little baby … they should just enjoy him and stop posing for the media for awhile. He needs normalcy and love … not publicity.

kris

Posted at 4:51 PM on October 25, 2015

That Seaweed kid is hideous looking.

Joyce dewitt

Posted at 11:23 PM on November 7, 2015

You are hideous

lois

Posted at 7:16 AM on June 26, 2015

That baby is cute already!

lois

Posted at 7:16 AM on June 26, 2015

I’m hoping the media frenzy will die down and really hope TLC will realize that this show will continue to draw huge audiences.

Shanna

Posted at 10:42 AM on June 9, 2015

The Duggar’s let their girls wear such heavy Jezebel make up and it’s a sign the Devil’s work is in their house. Josh sexually molested his 5 year old sister by touching her breasts and genitals while he was reading to her, another sign the Devil is at work in their home. The Duggar’s went against God by not reporting the illegal acts to the law right away and he did it to 4 more of his sisters because it was a compulsive sexual perversion. The Devil sure is at work when Christian families have members that sexually molest their own sisters and the Holt girl Josh was courting.
The parents should of became celibate to set a good example after they found out about Josh and had all those children already. The Devil is definitely to blame.

Fiona

Posted at 1:00 AM on June 9, 2015

Derick & Ben are probably wondering what kind of inbred clan they married into. Feel sorry for those guys. I’m sure they didn’t sign up for family fornication and pedophile when they married the Duggar girls. I’m sure Jill & Jessa’s husband will never look at Josh or the entire family in the same light that they once did.

Sylvia

Posted at 3:58 PM on June 4, 2015

Please dont cancel the show,i love all the duggars, people make mistakes, we all are human no one is perfect

Katelyn

Posted at 4:40 PM on June 21, 2015

I agree I love this show to. I would wake up and watch it. It would put a smile on my face!!!!!! Please don’t cancel it!:-(

Merlene

Posted at 10:20 PM on July 22, 2015

Please, please consider running this show again. I looked forward to watching this show whenever it ran. No one is perfect. We must all learn to forgive. Important that the family addressed the situation and sought counselling

SKay

Posted at 7:36 PM on September 5, 2015

I don’t feel it is fair to punish the entire family for Josh sins & he didn’t try to lie his way out of it. I think another network could take the family into another show. UP has their Bates friends. Jesus died for our sins…no one has gone thru life without commiting a sin but this is huge for sure! I have concerns for Josh & Anna’s children. Did the Duggar parents handle it right & my opinion is NO! But Michelle kept saying that modesty is mandated as that probably made the girls feel they deserved what happened. Also I think JimBob is out of control kissing Michelle constantly. But I loved some of their shows & some great ideas. I pray for them & let go & let God send people to their lives to fix this. What is important is that no one else falls prey especially Anna & praying for u!