Posted Sat, August 23, 2014 3:48pm EST 81,053 Article Views

Diem Brown — Pics

Gary

Posted at 3:50 PM on January 21, 2015

CT if I may call u that. No words can help heal the pain. To me you already won the Challenge and the hearts of the world. Move on just like Diem would of wanted you to do. She knows you will always always have a piece of her heart.. Act like she would of wanted u to.

To the strongest man I know. CT

mr pencil

Posted at 3:33 PM on January 21, 2015

I don’t no u but I feel 4u due 2 everytin u’v done 2protect n 2live on wit ur life GOD will surely c u tru

harry bettts

Posted at 1:58 PM on January 8, 2015

I had stage 4 esofigeal cancer,stage 2 Colon Cancer and 2,Skin Cancers and lost the ability to swallow and I from that time was never to eat ,drink or speak again, I was 42 and I am now a. Young 50 and I watch the Challenge of the Exes. I wanted Diem to make it at love and at life and my heart sadly goes out to Diem and Her Family., CT. Sadly knows he missed out and probably hates the past on how bad he treated her. In fact he’s probably haunted to this day. I believe that CT. Learned how special she was and appreciated her more at the end.

Martha

Posted at 12:39 AM on January 7, 2015

Way too young, very sad to hear.

amber nelson

Posted at 9:26 PM on December 9, 2014

Diem was an awesome women with a heart of gold she was a fighther and a true inspiration for women everywhere. I WILL TRULY MISS HER.

Tina Banachoski

Posted at 4:53 PM on November 21, 2014

I have watched Diem over the years,was shocked by her first diagnosis. Hearing of the second, was devastated for her, but watched her deal with it in such positivity and fearlessness. Shes truly been an inspiration and can help many people deal with their fear of immortality in similar situations and just the fear of death in general. Such a strong girl! Will be missed