Photogs spotted the Disney star on her way to further treatment yesterday, and we hope this means she’s feeling better!
Things are hopefully looking up for Demi Lovato. The 18-year-old actress was released from an undisclosed treatment facility on Jan. 28, after her camp cited she suffered from “emotional and physical issues.” Demi was seen entering A New Journey Eating Disorder Center in Santa Monica, Calif., on Jan. 31, and she appeared to be in good spirits! We’re just glad she’s continuing to seek treatment
We did some research and it turns out that each outpatient at A New Journey, will undergo a “personal assessment,” as well as “psychiatric” and “nutritional evaluations.”
Demi has been spotted out and about in LA over the past few days, even making her first stop the yummy Cheesecake Factory! But despite Demi’s recent release, and desire to start working again, sources tell TMZ “she is focused” on herself! Unfortunately, we can still see the scars on Demi’s wrists from her reported cutting.
We just hope Demi’s treatment won’t be affected by her ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas and his new girlfriend Ashley Greene‘s very public dates in LA, NYC, Baton Rouge, LA., and even overseas!
— Chloe Melas
Read below to find out the types of things Demi will be doing at A New Journey Eating Disorder Center
- Individual and Group Psychotherapy
- Body Image Group
- Meal Planning and Nutritional Education
- Gentle and Mindful Eating Process Groups
- Experiential Therapies including Psychodrama, Art and Movement Therapies
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Skill Building and Relapse Prevention Groups
- Guided Imagery
- Multi-family Therapy Group