Posted Thu, December 5, 2013 11:24am EDT 20,621 Article Views

Danielle Jonas’ Baby Shower Celebrations — Pics

dorothy

Posted at 8:01 PM on February 2, 2014

Looks like they finally found a baby to buy. Blind Gossip had an article speculating that any day now a baby would show up.

Ritz a

Posted at 9:51 AM on January 29, 2014

No way . She hasn’t gained any weight , her face nor ankles aren’t bloated , she doesn’t have a pregnancy “glow” . She looks like her skinny self with a bloated tummy . I am not convinced she’s pregnant . Her stomach looks the same size it’s been for months . LOL.

zyggie

Posted at 12:44 PM on January 13, 2014

I carried small for baby #1 but baby #2 I looked as if I would have twins. Both girls and 6 lbs 7 ozs for #1 and 7lbs 6 ozs for second baby …both were 19 1/2 inches long. So….each birth is different to some degree and each woman is totally different.
Danielle is adorable and I wish her blessings.

nice try

Posted at 1:26 PM on January 8, 2014

uh no! this is so fake. she’s about to pop and looks that small? yeah right. ive had cousins smaller than her whose bumps have doubled that. needs a more believable baby bump prosthetic.

Proudmommaof4

Posted at 10:43 PM on January 11, 2014

Every woman carrys different I have 4 children and carried small with my first and second amd was huge.with my.third and fourth. Just depends.on the woman so dont just.think this isnfake bc her baby bump is small.

Mwai

Posted at 10:01 AM on December 6, 2013

I love you guys. Congratulations on upcoming bundle of joy