Forget dance moves! Cool costumes are the way to go on Dancing with the Stars!
My girl, Bristol “The Pistol” Palin was horrific on Dancing with the Stars Oct. 18, so she needs your help now more than ever! Not only did she wear a gorilla costume with her partner, Mark Ballas, she almost forgot the entire dance. Sure, she’s the worst dancer on the show, but we need to save her — she’s the most entertaining contestant!
Here were my six most memorable show moments from the evening:
- Bristol Palin, 19, was horrendous and technically shouldn’t get any votes. However, who would we talk about if she left? She’s hysterical in her own way. My favorite lines of the night: Brooke Burke: How did you feel about that? Bristol: I hate the jive. Haha! As you should, Bristol. The jive hated you.
- Can we please take a moment and talk about Florence Henderson, or as I renamed her, Florence “Inappropriate” Henderson! Why does she try to sex up every segment? Is it just for extra votes?
- Audrina Patridge looked absolutely FANTASTIC (and I’m not talking about her dancing). Tonight was “TV Theme song” week — and Audrina was dancing to The Hills theme song. Was that awkward for her?
- Kyle Massey has always been one of my favorites, but tonight his porn mustache was a major turn off. Plus, his partner, Lacey, was wearing some of the most unflattering pants I’ve ever seen.
- This is a combo of point 5 and 5.5. Part I: What are the contestants eating? Is there dinner now on the show? Part II: Jennifer Grey was fantastic on the dance floor (obviously the best!), but let’s be honest — she’s a drama queen! One of these weeks, I know she’s going to start screaming, “Nobody puts baby in a corner!!”
- After two hours of contemplation, one of HollywoodLife.com‘s favorite live chatters, JHuss, came up with this cheer for Bristol: “Bristol the Pistol — she makes me want to whistle, vote for her so they dont send her out on a missile.” My thoughts exactly, JHuss. Thanks!