Posted Wed, April 23, 2014 1:29pm EDT

Damon, Elena, & More: 19 Hottest ‘Vampire Diaries’ Hookups — Pics

jabe

Posted at 8:54 AM on June 2, 2014

If no Damon no more TVD for me, I like the character of DAMON.

Prabashni

Posted at 8:10 AM on May 20, 2014

Stefan and elena should be together in season 6

VDFan

Posted at 2:17 PM on May 21, 2014

and nobody would watch. because that would mean that Damon is really dead. Do you seriously want Stefan to take the leftover crumbs, from the love that Elena feels for Damon, She wanted to die with Him, and, saying don.t leave Me, come back to Me. ,in that gut wrenching Scene ,between Her and Damon. Wen Stefan came through ,without Damon She said , on the Verge of breaking down, This can not be happening, didn’t think about Stefan making it through, because She was frantic to get Damon back. I hope She never finds out that Stefan made Bonnie crap Her to bring Her through and Stefan telling Bonnie to do it,

Natalia JA

Posted at 10:19 AM on July 18, 2014

No way! I wanted that at first but Elena broke Stefan’s heart and after all she and Damon did together, they should stay together as Stefan deserves way better.. Let her stay with Damon I hope he comes back cause I actually love him too and for her sake yes they should bring him back.. Stefan should be with Caroline she really loves him. ( although i’m kinda rooting for Caroline and Klaus cause they would be so awesome together.)

Apryl

Posted at 8:10 PM on May 17, 2014

I want Tyler and caroline back together!!!!!! And i think stefan and Elena should get back together but if Damon is coming back then whst i dont know because they r both hot couples but Tyler and Caroline r just good together!!!!!! Please bring Damon back hes so hot just by himself so either way i dont care who ends up with who but please bring Damon back!!!!!!!!!

sheena

Posted at 7:44 AM on May 17, 2014

I love DELENA I want them together so bad
DAMON AND ELENA are meant to together forever
Please bring Damon back !!!!!!

Lauren

Posted at 3:06 PM on April 28, 2014

Love it…but picture 13 and 14 are Stefan and Elena not Stefan and Katherine. & Stefan and Caroline haven’t hooked up yet (hopefully they don’t…they’re better as friends)…but yeah, so over the Delena thing. Not that I liked it in the beginning anyway. Show was way more interesting with Stelena…hopefully they bring it back. Oh & also, there’s been Stefan/Rebekah, Matt/Caroline, Damon/Rose etc etc…the list is endless in TVD.

aolani08

Posted at 8:47 PM on April 26, 2014

The show was more interesting with Stefan and Elena now that Elena and Damon are through I believe the ratings could make a come back.

VDFan

Posted at 2:07 PM on May 21, 2014

the first lowest rating in the History of the Vampire Diaries was the Stelena directed episode by Wesley.

Amora Lee

Posted at 2:29 PM on April 26, 2014

There’s not enough words to say how OVER i am the Sex Marathon thats the Damon Elena relationship sure they’ve tossed the words “I Love You” out their with frenquency the fact is too me i found their relationship alot more genuiene before they got “together” and began this nonsensical cardboard deep relationship