Posted Mon, September 2, 2013 12:58pm EST 22,953 Article Views

Dakota Johnson — PICS

April Baket

Posted at 1:47 AM on February 27, 2015

I sae Fifty Shades of Grey on the day it was released, and I am looking forward to the next two movies! DAKOTA was a perfect fit as Ana, and I think that Jamie is doing wonderful as Christian.I have read the books each about 4 times thus far, and Fifty Shades I have read about 7 times.I thimk I could feal with this relationship as well. I know people who participate in BDSM, but they share slaves, and I would never never ahare or want to be shared, you know?

Jolly Dave

Posted at 5:09 PM on February 25, 2015

wow how awful

Woolsey

Posted at 11:36 PM on February 13, 2015

AHHHHHHHH SO UGLY SO HIDEOUS SO TERRIFYING SO MONASTERIES SO HORRIBLE SO AWEFUL SO GROSS SO FUGLY WHAT FUGLY GIANT OLD LOOKING SMELLY FACE I’M CRYING AND I CAN’T STOP CRINGING

Claudine

Posted at 6:25 PM on January 12, 2015

Awful casting; both actors are actually homely. I will not see the film.

Susan

Posted at 10:34 AM on April 18, 2014

After watching various youtube trailers for 50 shades, Alexis Bledel would be the perfect Anastasia, she has natural beauty, the perfect hair and figure and there is an innocence about her. She is exactly as described in the book. As is Matt Bomer, he has the same eyes and stance and sex appeal as described. A good chemistry between them which is believable.

Very disappointed in your casting director.

Martine

Posted at 4:17 PM on February 23, 2015

You don’t cast people for their face or figure but their acting skills, and lets face it, Alexis will never be in a big budget film, she will be in tv shows and nothing else. Also, she is too old now. The actors are both gorgeous, and if they were not the ones you wanted to see from your kiddie shows on the CW or whatever, then too bad. A big plus is that they are booth super talented.

sam

Posted at 1:37 PM on December 18, 2013

I feel disappointed already cannot imagine her in the role of Ana no offence!

Martine

Posted at 4:20 PM on February 23, 2015

You are missing out. She actually made the movie. As much as I disliked the Anna in the books for being a pouty overly dramatic brat, Dakota makes Anna the perfect vulnerable but strong heroine I wanted to see. She has the exact good looks for the film, she is not the first person you would notice in the room, but when you do, you can;t stop looking at her. Much better then the surface big eyes, and prim little attitude of Alexis.

Julishia Jackson

Posted at 9:18 AM on September 8, 2013

Give them a chance to do the movie u go all wacky and say they cant do it hell at least they can act unlike stewart and pattenson. But for real give them a chance they are both beautiful ppl and tjey look bery hot so y not them.