Posted Mon, September 2, 2013 12:15pm EDT

Charlie Hunnam & Dakota Johnson: Stars Of ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’

Jennifer

Posted at 8:29 PM on October 12, 2013

I think HUNNAM is one-handsome-hunk. Who are these people that think they know him.
Handsome, rugged, tough, strong & has his “sweet” side.

Selenator

Posted at 5:43 AM on October 11, 2013

Dakota isnt pretty at all…
Anastasia should be a beautiful young and sophisticated girl..
this one is fat look at her damn belly!!!
Oh im getting on my nerves while looking at these two!!

Norma Ballew

Posted at 9:24 PM on October 6, 2013

Christian Grey is suppose to be disarmingly handsome. This is not what females envisioned.

Selenator

Posted at 5:39 AM on October 11, 2013

Yep the perfect christian and ana is alexis and matt and nobody will ever replace them for me :(
So sad with this casting…

Bonnie

Posted at 10:34 PM on October 4, 2013

Dakota and charlie look like brother and sister ..very disappointed with casting choice.. they should play Kate and Ethan.

Jeannie

Posted at 1:32 PM on October 5, 2013

I couldn’t agree more

Vicky

Posted at 6:34 PM on September 26, 2013

I loved the books but a blond man with a beard was not the image I had for Christian, won’t be rushing to watch the film

Selenator

Posted at 5:41 AM on October 11, 2013

yeah and he doesnt even slightly look like the description of christian!!
hes not even copper haired!!!
Wtf :3
I hate this casting and i dont really want to watch this movie with these two..:/

hope

Posted at 10:40 PM on September 25, 2013

Awful casting! What an utter disappointment! It is a daunting to task to try to achieve the visual of our imaginations I know, but did you even try??? I’m now fearful to see the movie and have it taint the fascination I enjoyed with the books.

Jeannie

Posted at 11:31 PM on September 25, 2013

I agree 100%

Jeannie

Posted at 9:01 PM on September 25, 2013

Matt Bomer Is Christian Grey.Charlie and Matt are as different as night and day.

Liisi

Posted at 5:07 AM on September 25, 2013

Charlie should do a great Gideon, but i pictured Christian more like Matt Bomer. And Dakota as Ana……nono noo. Not suitable at all. Not this girl who’s in book. Absolutly not! There were so many choises for Ana roll who, at least pictured the book Anastasia. Sad, really sad about the choise:(

Jeannie Thornton

Posted at 1:04 PM on September 25, 2013

Christian and Ana are supposed to be drop dead gorgeous.I agree that will all the choices why pick these too.They are attractive but that’s not enough.I guess the author’s taste are different than the Magority!!!!

Jeannie thornton

Posted at 9:56 AM on September 24, 2013

I just saw a picture of Mat Bomer.HECK Yes.Thats how picture Christian.He is beautiful as Ana described.Maybe add some copper tint to his hair.Hard to believe the author couldn’t see it.I guess Shes a Charlie fan.When the majority wants a new cast she should consider it because lots of people will not go see it.

Jeannie

Posted at 11:18 AM on September 24, 2013

Went back to look at Mat Bomer.Hes gorgeous but doesn’t have the body.Charlie does have that.Alwxis is very pretty so I agree with casting ger

Mammamia

Posted at 10:44 AM on September 29, 2013

Matt Bomer is beautiful just as Ms Steele describes C.Grey. He should’ve gotten the role. I totally agree. A body can be worked on, if that’s whats lacking but the face has got the match the description from the book.

Jeannie

Posted at 10:45 PM on September 22, 2013

I agree 100 percent.charlie would be more suited for the role of Ethan or Elliot.

unknown

Posted at 4:30 PM on September 22, 2013

Can they pick someone else to play Ana Steele? This Dakota girl doesn’t fit the role.

Marjorie Smith

Posted at 12:24 PM on September 16, 2013

From the impression of the reading of the books, Charlie could be made to fit the part but I do not see the looks with Dakota, nor do I see the chimestry……at all.

Jeannie

Posted at 6:42 PM on September 18, 2013

I sorta agree about Charlie except Christian is supposed to b drop dead gorgeous.Dakota could b Kate but your right.Not beautiful and sexy enough to be Ana

Denyse

Posted at 11:36 PM on September 15, 2013

Love Charlie do not like Dakota for this role. Sorry Dakota think your a lovely girl but, Anastasia is breathtaking in a natural beauty look. Bad cast. Hope the movie is good and I know that the chemistry is there so you say… But I do not see it and this will be a hard sell for me.