Always wanted to look like your favorite COVERGIRL? Here’s how!
Wednesday was a big night for beauty! Immediately following the People’s Choice Awards, COVERGIRL kicked off their 50th Anniversary with a huge red carpet bash in LA and they invited all their gorgeous spokeswomen. Whose look do YOU want to steal? Take a look and decide which COVERGIRL style suits you best:
Queen Latifah (created by celebrity makeup artist D’Andre Michael)
- Face: COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Compact Foundation in Golden Honey, then set the look with COVEGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Minerals Pressed Powder in Brown Bronze 1.
- Eyes: Apply COVERGIRL Smoky ShadowBlast in Onyx Smoke on eyelid and under the lower lash, then add COVERGIRL Queen Collection 1-Kit Eyeshadow in Black Tie over the Onyx Smoke and blended it above the crease of the lid to intensify the color. Line your inner bottom lid with COVERGIRL LiquiLineBlast in Black Fire. Finish with two coats of COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara in Very Black.
- Lips: A gorgeous lavender lip. Try COVERGIRL ShineBlast in Dazzle.
Taylor Swift (created by celebrity makeup artist Lorrie Turk)
- Face: Prep with COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Serum Primer, then apply COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Silk Foundation in Alabaster with a brush and blended with a sponge or mix it in your palm and apply with your fingers.
- Eyes: The minimal winged look was created with COVERGIRL LiquiLineBlast in Black Fire. Finish the look by curling your lashes and applying COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume in Black.
- Lips: For standout lips like Taylor’s, first line lips with COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lip Liner in Passion then finish by applying COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lipstick in Flame.
Drew Barrymore (created by celebrity makeup artist Debra Ferullo)
- Face: Create a luxurious polished finish with COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Silk Foundation, then warm up the cheeks with COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in Lush Berry for a natural sun-kissed glow.
- Eyes: Create a little depth with a wash of bronzes and plums. Use COVERGIRL Smoky ShadowBlast in Bronze Fire all the way up to the browbone and under the eye, then create definition with COVERGIRL Smoky ShadowBlast in Purple Plume. Line your eyes with COVERGIRL LiquiLineBlast in Brown Blaze and smudge it with your finger for soft depths. Finish with two coats of COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara.
- Lips: Complete the look with a fresh red lip with COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Gloss Balm in Anemone.
Dania Ramirez (created by celebrity makeup artist Matthew VanLeeuwen)
- Face: Prep with a light moisturizer, then apply COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Serum Primer. Use COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Foundation in Nutmeg for perfectly polished skin with a luxurious finish. Apply COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Blush in Plush Peach on the apples of your cheeks. Set the face with a light dusting of COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder in Tawny.
- Eyes: Use the green hue of COVERGIRL Smoky ShadowBlast in Citrus Flair on the lid and the bronze color in the crease, then darken the outside of the eye with COVERGIRL Smoky ShadowBlast in Bronze Fire. Use COVERGIRL LiquiLineBlast in Black Fire for a minimal line around the eye, then finish with a few coats of COVERGIRL LashBlast LengthMascara in Black.
- Lips: Create a strong, glamorous lip with COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lipstick in Hot.
Feel free to steal one of these looks. Because, as the company says, every girl is a COVERGIRL.
Stay beautiful, BFFs!