Actress Alyssa Milano is asking her Twitter followers to join her in a “group hug” today, after hearing the news that Corey Haim, ’80s idol and former boyfriend, died of a drug overdose today.
“Just woke up to the sad, sad news that Corey Haim passed away. RIP sweet boy,” she tweeted, before adding, “~GROUPHUG~ Get in.”
Corey and Alyssa started dating in 1987, at the height of his movie fame and in the midst of her role as Samantha on Who’s The Boss. But Alyssa isn’t the only famous woman Corey was linked to during his tumultuous life.
In 1991, Corey also dated Baywatch babe Nicole Eggert, and the two were reportedly engaged, but they broke up in 1993. In 2006, Corey said he planned to write a tell-all about dating Victoria Beckham!
Yes, Corey claimed to have dated Victoria before she was Posh, and, obviously, before she marred David Beckham and took her place as an international celebrity. Likely due to his struggle with drug addiction and financial issues, Corey had trouble holding on to relationships.
- Corey Haim: Could a Drug-Induced Heart Attack Have Killed Him?
- EXCLUSIVE! ‘Two Coreys’ Exec. Producer: Corey Was ‘Facing His Demons To Better His Craft’
- Corey Feldman Remembers His Best Friend: Corey Haim Was ‘A Wonderful, Beautiful, Tormented Soul’
- A Look Back At The Ladies Who Loved Corey Haim
- Haunting Video of Corey Haim — He Says, ‘I’m Going To Die’
- EXCLUSIVE! Corey Haim’s Neighbor: ‘He Looked Alive When He Was Wheeled Out’
- Remembering Corey — A Look Back At Actor Corey Haim In Photos & Video
- Teen Idol Corey Haim Found Dead Of Drug Overdose This Morning